Kinshiki Otsutsuki vs Toneri Otsutsuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Round 1: Taijutsu Only
Round 2: Everything goes

Jmanghan
Kinshiki beats the shit out of him.

NewGuy01
How does that work? erm

Jmanghan
Kinshiki outclasses him in every way.

Unlike what you guys think about Naruto being explicitly weaker, Sasuke has been training since the Fourth Shinobi World War.

Even so much as to regularly push his daughter away to get stronger. He does prove he loves her later on, but the point is, he still trains more then he does anything else.

AuraAngel
Sasuke and Naruto are equals in terms of ability. If Naruto has gotten rusty, so to has Sasuke.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Sasuke and Naruto are equals in terms of ability. If Naruto has gotten rusty, so to has Sasuke. Except Sasuke has been training since the Fourth Shinobi World War, you can't disprove that.

Naruto has literally just sat and done Hokage stuff.

Besides, their showing in Boruto is above their showings in "The Last".

AuraAngel
Official sources claim their equals. You can't disprove that lol. Besides Sasuke isn't training. He's researching what was up with Kaguya. If he left his kid to train then he'd be a horrid person. Well more horrid anyway.

Of course their showings are better than in the Last. Sasuke was in that movie for all of 30 seconds. Boruto was about the final showdown with threats Kaguya feared. The Last was about Hinata trying to get a man.

Not that this matters to me. Not seen Boruto and honestly nearly fell asleep during The Last(which is a lie).

NewGuy01
The fact that he's been training means little. He no longer possesses Hagoromo's Yin Seal or the Tailed Beasts. He's weaker.

AuraAngel
Or a left hand.

NewGuy01
Boruto was really good btw tbh.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by AuraAngel

Not that this matters to me. Not seen Boruto and honestly nearly fell asleep during The Last(which is a lie).

Boruto makes up for the disappointment that is The Last.

AuraAngel
Kishi failed to endear Boruto himself to me in any way, shape, or form lol. I mean Sarada is still basically one of the coolest females the manga has produced(and her shit is a side story) but the movie isn't about someone cool like her.

I'll watch it eventually. I didn't watch the Last until recently and I need time to recuperate. I'm honestly wondering if Kishi had to fabricate the Kaguya/Hamura stuff just so the films could have material that is "canon".

Demonic Phoenix
Boruto's a douche, but he gets better over the course of the movie IMO.

wakkawakkawakka
Well the Last kind of confirms that Boruto/Himawari are aliens so there's that.

Not sure who wins in this fight though.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Boruto's a douche, but he gets better over the course of the movie IMO.

Maybe he does. Still prefer the heroes have actual problems in their lives so that their constant *****ing is tolerable. Besides Obito gets better too. Still don't think he deserved the ending he got. vin

NewGuy01
You're supposed to hate Boruto, that's the point.

AuraAngel
Why would I watch a movie about someone I hate?

NewGuy01
Because all the cool people in the movie hate him too.

AuraAngel
Pretty sure Sarada is in love with him.

NewGuy01
Sarada's kinda odd. Pretty sure she actively dislikes Boruto, but is in love with Naruto and shows affection to Boruto as a proxy.

AuraAngel
Nah. She liked him as far back as chapter 700. Stalking him and stuff.

NewGuy01
god knows why

At the very least she acknowledges that he's an unlikeable dickwad.

AuraAngel
Because she's meant to encompass the romantic feelings between Naruto and Sasuke/Sakura. She gets the innate, somewhat inexpiable connection to Naruto's spawn from Sasuke and tsundere like mannerisms from Sakura.

Basically she was never meant to have a choice in the matter. None of the women were really.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
god knows why

At the very least she acknowledges that he's an unlikeable dickwad. Isn't Boruto like 12? Why are we acting like he's supposed to be a good character with epic development.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.