Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke vs Akatsuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Every single member of the Akatsuki vs these two, including Pain.

NewGuy01
Obito w/7 Tailed Beasts + Nagato w/6 Paths of Pain + Gedou Statue + Tailed Beast w/out Tail + Itachi/co? Naruto and Sasuke are more than a little outmatched.

Jmanghan
Lol, god no.

I'm talking, without Obito, who I didn't consider a real member of Akatsuki to begin with.

I'm talking the Akatsuki with all the members alive as of Kisame's battle with Killer Bee, where it can be said the Akatsuki truly died.

Jmanghan
Hidan, 6 Paths of Pain, Kakuzu, Sasori, Kisame, Itachi, Deidara, Konan, Orochimaru, Zetsu.

Q99
Obito did technically become an Akatsuki member back when there was plenty of Akatsuki, but just as 'Tobi' with space-time techniques only, no Biju.

Anyway, the duo can handle all of them.

NewGuy01
Tobi created the akatsuki lol.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Tobi created the akatsuki lol. No he didn't, Yahiko did.

Jmanghan
This is all at once, they have to face them all at the same time.

SSJGGogeta
Sasuke solo's. His rinnegan abilities, coupled with his mangekyo abilities, as well as perfect Susano'o, Amaterasu, massive chakra reserves, lightning abilities that outperform anyone else in the series, AND Jyuubidara level taijutsu put him so far above anyone else on this list, that his only competitor would be Itachi.

1. Deidara's bombs wouldn't be able to scratch Sasuke's body, let alone Perfect Susano'o.

2. Kisame would be one-shotted with a simple Amaterasu. Nothing he could do to stop it.

3. Hidan and Kakazu would be stepped on by Perfect Susano'o. That's all there is to it.

4. Pein is the only one outside of Itachi that could actually hurt Sasuke, or even kill him, but Sasuke has tanked stronger things than Pein's village busting Almighty push, and he could simply cut Almighty push in half, given he did the same when Jyuubidara(who is incomparably stronger than Pein) used rapid fire Almighty push.

Nothing else Pein has could even scathe Sasuke, bearing soul stealing, which Sasuke can simply teleport out of, making Pein kill himself in the process.

5. Konan doesn't have anything she could scathe a perfect Susano'o with, including her million paper bomb jutsu, which was just a trap she set up in the ocean.

A single Amaterasu would finish her off.

6. Sasori would get laughed at, for getting killed by Sakura. And then Sasuke would see his weak spot with sharingan, and shoot a chidori senbon through his heart too fast for him to avoid, killing him instantly.

7. Obito couldn't hurt Sasuke, but he could definitely screw with him for a while, until his intangibility ran out, or Sasuke hit him with genjutsu. The point is that there are a million ways for Sasuke to kill Obito, and none for Obito to even damage Sasuke.

8. Including Orochimaru and Zetsu seems pointless, because they are both fodder compared to even pre-war Sasuke, but just to clarify, Oro get's bisected down the middle with a chidori spear, and Zetsu is one-shotted by Ammy.

Let's not even include Naruto, who is superior to Sasuke. Either of the two would solo this team with little to no effort.

Q99
Depending on how heavily she was hit, she can peel off flaming paper and separate it from herself, or make a paper shield.

A single *genjutsu* would finish her off.

Or, like, a single susano'o sword swing.

Sasuke has plenty of ways to one-shot an S-class ninja, is what I'm saying.

NewGuy01
I somehow find that unlikely.

Samehada.

Never happened.

I'd assume a million paper bombs would do a little more than scathe a Perfect Susano'o.

She can just peel away her top layer. erm

Inb4 he warps inside of Perfect Susano'o and stabs Sasuke.

Jmanghan

Samehada.

Never happened.

I'd assume a million paper bombs would do a little more than scathe a Perfect Susano'o.

Inb4 he warps inside of Perfect Susano'o and stabs Sasuke. Your only point I disagree with is the last one, Obito isn't on Sasuke's level as an individual currently, none of his iterations are.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Your only point I disagree with is the last one, Obito isn't on Sasuke's level as an individual currently, none of his iterations are.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111217285/4380026-14.png

>> Sasuke

Jmanghan
Adult Sasuke?... The same Sasuke who was taking on Kinshiki Otsutsuki as an equal?

NewGuy01
Yes. Kinshiki hasn't shown himself to be above Juubijin Obito in any area other than jutsu-enhanced physical strength.

It'd take the Momoshiki+Kinshiki fusion to face Obito.

yungz22
koto amatsukami

Jmanghan
Whether you wanna admit it or not, this topic is worth discussing, gaze into the topic.

You know its true, you can feel it in your genitals.

Q99
Here's the thing- Kyuubi Chakra Mode Naruto can fight most of Akatsuki at once by simply sending an S-class clone against each of them. Only Itachi and Pain require more.

That's KCM Naruto. Hokage Naruto's notably stronger than that.

NewGuy01
Not a bad point; Naruto's clones can be indecisive on whether they're useless or not.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'm talking the Akatsuki with all the members alive as of Kisame's battle with Killer Bee, where it can be said the Akatsuki truly died. Originally posted by Jmanghan
Hidan, 6 Paths of Pain, Kakuzu, Sasori, Kisame, Itachi, Deidara, Konan, Orochimaru, Zetsu.

More than half of those people are dead or incapacitated by the time Kisame takes on Bee. no expression

Unless you mean every person who was a part of Akatsuki up until the Kisame-Bee fight; in which case, they have a small army as Akatsuki has had many members over the years. doped

NewGuy01
Half? Try all of them but two.

Demonic Phoenix
Three actually.

NewGuy01
Was Konan still alive by that point?

Demonic Phoenix
Yep. She dies right after Kisame kills himself.

NewGuy01
Wow.

SSJGGogeta

Samehada.

Never happened.

Inb4 he warps inside of Perfect Susano'o and stabs Sasuke.

1. I don't know why you find that unlikely. Deidara's most powerful bomb didn't even instantly kill Manda, who was a sannin level summon. The kind of summon who was batted away like a child by a single, casual almighty push. My point here is that Deidara's bombs lack the destructive potency to do any harm to even base Sasuke, and that's assuming Sasuke wouldn't just disarm all his bombs with chidori senbon in the first place. :/

2. Show me one feat of Samehada putting out Amaterasu laughing

You can't just stop Amaterasu by sucking it's chakra out. The only way to put it out is by sucking it back into the eye that cast it, or sealing it with a scroll. Something that's pretty hard to do when it's burning you into oblivion. thumb up

3. I meant to say planetary devastation. Sasuke's perfect Susano'o easily cut in half all of the meteors made by Jyuubidara's planetary devastation, which was hundreds of times more impressive than Pein's.

4. Then your assumption is wrong. A million paper bombs wouldn't even likely equate to Biju level durability, let alone a Perfect Susano'o's. We don't really have any proof, but going by sheer speculation, I'd say that there would really be nothing that a million paper bombs could do against a biju level character. You know, given that they casually lob around mountain busting attacks, and Sasuke is superior to characters who can continent bust.

5. What would peeling her top layer do if she was stabbed through the chest with an Amaterasu blade? It would make her look stupid, as she turned into ashes. laughing

6. Obito has never warped into a Susano'o before, meaning he probably can't. And even if he could, Sasuke's speed, strength, and durability would all make it the dumbest move he'd even make, considering Sasuke could one-shot him with a single well placed Amaterasu. You know, to a part of his body that isn't made of Zetsu material. Which Sasuke could distinguish with his Sharingan.

Not to mention... Sasuke can teleport. And he can teleport other people as well. He could literally send Obito into another dimension. And before you say that Obito can warp to, Sasuke's is superior to even Hiraishin. It's instantaneous warping. Hiraishin is light speed, and even it was able to easily overwhelm Kamui. Sasuke's warping >>> Hiraishin >>> Kamui.

Jmanghan
NewGuy must explain his argument.

yungz22
eos sasuke knows chibaku tensei and perfect susanoo nuff said

Amici
Either Naruto or Sasuke solo. Naruto > Hashirama > Akatsuki

SSJGGogeta
Glad we all agree, either Sasuke or Naruto stomp the entire akatsuki here. Honestly, either one of them would stomp the entire akatsuki at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.