Darth Traya vs Yoda Force Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Inb4 what's Yoda's counter to drain

AncientPower
Yoda solidly wins, an argument can be made for Sorcery/Stealth to make it not quite a stomp. But those are just stalling measures at best.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by AncientPower
Yoda solidly wins, an argument can be made for Sorcery/Stealth to make it not quite a stomp. But those are just stalling measures at best.

FreshestSlice
But what's Yoda's counter to Traya's drain?

NewGuy01
Yoda just flattens her.

ILS
I'm pretty sure if Traya can drain beings who aren't even remotely close to people Yoda could pimpslap out of existence, she can drain Yoda, unless he has some kind of special defence?

NewGuy01
Yoda prepared for centuries to face the Sith of old. The Sith of old had drain. Yoda's GOT dat shit down.

FreshestSlice
Yoda couldn't even handle Sidious.

NewGuy01
He was the Sith of new. Yoda was unprepared that's all.

ILS
Yoda couldn't even teach his prime student (DOoku) how to defend from Talzin's drain, and while Talzin is a decent nightsister Darth Traya is a confirmed Sith LORD. Yoda gets drained to a raisin as far as I'm concerned.

FreshestSlice
thumb up

Plus the New aren't even close to the Old. Everyone knows that.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Yoda couldn't even teach his prime student (DOoku) how to defend from Talzin's drain, and while Talzin is a decent nightsister Darth Traya is a confirmed Sith LORD. Yoda gets drained to a raisin as far as I'm concerned.

no no no that's magic that's not force

FreshestSlice
Traya's drain is confirmed different, so it's probably also magic.

The_Tempest
More importantly, Traya said there are some techniques against which there is no defense.

Draw your own conclusions here.

NewGuy01
I kinda assumed she was referring to being severed, there.

The_Tempest
Pretty sure she is referring to whatever we want her to refer to. That's how this game works, you see.

NewGuy01
Indeed. Inb4 TK.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I kinda assumed she was referring to being severed, there.
>acting like being severed isn't a form of drain now
>acting like Star Wars isn't Avellone's playground
>acting like Revan isn't better than everyone else combined.

McP
Traya wtfroflstomps111!!!!oneone!!111

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.