Rogers vs Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Rogers

vs

Batroc, Transporter (JS), Shaw, Hobbs, Dom.

H2H

KingD19
Damn good fight for Cap. He ends up winded and maybe bruised, but he should win. Batroc is almost a non-issue.

StiltmanFTW
Non-issue? He did give him a fight and stayed conscious.

The less said about FoF, the better. Time of average action movies has passed.

KingD19
He gave him a fight after Cap had been one shotting guys all over the ship. He assumed Batroc was on the same level. And when he wasn't, Cap realized that and took him down in a few seconds.

StiltmanFTW
There's no making excuses.

I could say that Wolverine held back against Lady D in X2 because she was a woman, lol.

BruceSkywalker
Cap takes care of business

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There's no making excuses.

I could say that Wolverine held back against Lady D in X2 because she was a woman, lol.

Its not an excuse if there's on panel proof. As soon as Cap got serious, Batroc took a nap.

And that's a bad example as Logan has proved in all the movies he has no problem hitting or killing women.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Its not an excuse if there's on panel proof. As soon as Cap got serious, Batroc took a nap.

And that's a bad example as Logan has proved in all the movies he has no problem hitting or killing women.

On panel? You mean on screen stick out tongue

Batroc did better than any non-enhanced character vs. Steve 1 on 1, including pre-CB Rumlow.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Damn good fight for Cap. He ends up winded and maybe bruised, but he should win. Batroc is almost a non-issue.

Maybe not even winded, I dunno how many lower levels supers it would take to slow him down at this point. I feel as if he could just one shot most anyone now days.

TheVaultDweller
Cap wins this, though the team takes a while to go down. I just do not see how any of the guys here are going to hurt him, when he could take multiple blows from Ultron Prime and not even sustain a busted lip.

Genesis-Soldier
Cap does win this but it is a struggle. whilst use to taking others who are bigger and stronger and pretty durable it's the FaF crew that take the longest... one on one cap bolo stomps but yeah some time is taken up in taking down the super human racers

golem370
How many did he take down in the elevator some where between 6 and 10 in a cramped room with magnetic cuffs and stun batons. He has this in the bag.

Time-Immemorial
He could potential one shot all of them if he was going all out from the start, right?

TheVaultDweller
If he hits them as hard as he hit the submarine glass in TFA, the gym bag in Avengers, or Ultron in AoU, he could maybe at least KO them with one hit, maybe two hits, each. But not sure really.

Shaw, Dom and Hobbs have some stupid durability feats. Shaw should have had his neck and upper spinal cord shattered and his skull cracked when Dom german suplex'd him onto the hood of a car, but it didn't even bruise him or slow him down for a second. In the same fight, Shaw hit Dom with a wrench or something in the head (and Shaw himself is no slouch in terms of strength) and, again, Dom tanked it like nothing. And Hobbs has the most ridiculous durability feats of all of them, like the explosion + multi-storey fall that only fractured like two bones, which didn't slow him down for long in anyways. The F&F guys are strong and durable as f***. But one thing they all lack, where Steve totally outclasses them, is feats of speed, agility and combat reaction times, which is a big deciding factor in this match as well.

But, based on feats like the elevator scene, Cap generally seems to curb his strength so he doesn't send people flying 20 yards every time he hits them, or every single person in the elevator fight would have been sent flying through the glass and plummeting to their deaths.

Either way, the team loses every time.

golem370
It would have a little better fight if it had been in the Elevator in a open area fight they have less chance.

ShadowFyre
I havent seen ff7 so just gonna go with cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.