Novel Vitiate vs. Darth Bane/Mother Talzin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place on neutral ground

Nephthys
Team.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
Team.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Team.

SunRazer
Vitiate dies in a crib.

EmperorSidious2
Team

Jmanghan
Team with high difficulty.

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate

Trocity
Reasons?

Talzin was quite even with ROTS Sidious in a straight up force battle, and while I agree Vitiate would end up beating her 1v1, it'd be a good contest. I doubt he insta gibs Bane before Talzin can engage him in a battle of the Force and he won't be able to split his attention between them once she does that.

Dunno how you can side Vitiate in this scenario tbh.

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity
Reasons?

Talzin was quite even with ROTS Sidious in a straight up force battle, I don't think Talzin gets her amp considering how one-sided this battle would be if she did.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Reasons?

Talzin was quite even with ROTS Sidious in a straight up force battle, and while I agree Vitiate would end up beating her 1v1, it'd be a good contest. I doubt he insta gibs Bane before Talzin can engage him in a battle of the Force and he won't be able to split his attention between them once she does that.

Dunno how you can side Vitiate in this scenario tbh.
Mother Talzin fought Darth Sidious in a setting that favored her abilities. I doubt that she can be as effective in a neutral setting.

Vitiate can use his telepathic powers to disorient the duo and hamper their coordination early on to get the opening he needs to go on the offensive. He can bombard both members of the duo simultaneously with his powers. Sooner or later, a member of the duo will go down. I don't think that Darth Bane can last long in this contest. There is also the possibility that Vitiate breaks him early on and use him against Mother Talzin.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sinious
I don't think Talzin gets her amp considering how one-sided this battle would be if she did.
You are overreaching.

Vitiate was (very) powerful during the era of Revan; he could defeat the Strike Team of Revan, Meetra Surik and Lord Scourge . He killed 8 members of the Dark Council earlier.

FreshestSlice
Explicitly pointed out in a vision. And Meetra had the chance to kill Vitiate regardless. I doubt Bane wouldn't take it.

Sinious
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You are overreaching.

Vitiate was (very) powerful during the era of Revan; he could defeat the Strike Team of Revan, Meetra Surik and Lord Scourge . He killed 8 members of the Dark Council earlier. He is still not beating the chick who stood her ground against Sidious + Bane, brobeans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.