7th Grader Forced By Teacher to Say God is Not Real

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
http://americanactionnews.com/articles/video-this-7th-grader-was-forced-to-deny-god-or-fail-what-she-did-will-inspire-you

Absolutely despicable for a condemned atheist teacher to try to force her ignorant views on an impressionable child and condemn her to the same fate as herself on Judgment Day. Hope that teacher is fired.

Jesus McBurger
Im a Atheist but what that teacher did was wrong

Surtur
I'll admit this made me laugh. Though also kind of pointless, saying God is not real means little if you don't mean it.

The sad thing is the assignment the teacher gave was actually an interesting one.if only she didn't tell them they had to answer in a certain way.

Though I hope religious people realize that what this teacher did is just as silly as those people pushing that schools teach alternatives to evolution. But still the teacher comes off as an ignorant bully.

Digi
Dumb teacher. Non-story, though. No one gives a sh*t when we say "Under God, indivisible" every day in the pledge of allegiance, which itself was shoehorned in during the last century. I'm atheist and couldn't give half a crap about it. Belief is intrinsic, as Surtur mentioned. This only serves as fuel for Christians with a martyr complex, who see evil trying to bring them down at every turn despite living in one of the most doggedly Christians nations on the planet.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Im a Atheist but what that teacher did was wrong
I'm Asatru but what thst teacher did was wrong.

Robtard
As noted, stupid and unprofessional move from the teacher, considering the subject.

But how is this really any different than when religion* is essentially forced on children? eg "Accept Jesus as your savior or you'll be externally punished", that can be scary if you're a child and fear is a strong swaying factor.

*Used Christianity as an example since it's the prevalent religion in the US.

Star428
I'm so proud of that little girl standing up for her religious rights. I still hope that teacher is fired.

Adam_PoE
This is a photo of the actual assignment:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSXAeLSUwAAYhUO.jpg

Once again, Christians cry wolf.

Adam_PoE
Factual Claim = information one can prove, e.g. the room measures ten feet by twelve feet.

Opinion = a belief, feeling, or thought, e.g. green is the best color for the room.

Commonplace Assertion = a statement that many assume to be true, but cannot be proven, e.g. an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Digi
thumb up

I'll be honest; I'm afraid to click on links that Star posts. More than one has triggered some alerts on my antivirus software.

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
As noted, stupid and unprofessional move from the teacher, considering the subject.

But how is this really any different than when religion* is essentially forced on children?
If a teacher is doing it, no different. Not sure if you're speaking in general though.

Bentley
So at no point the Teacher forced anyone to say God wasn't real?

Star428
"It takes a special sort of coward to pick theological and philosophical battles with children. If there's a bullying problem in our schools this is it". thumb up

Very well said. It's also refreshing to see that, judging by the comments beneath article, there's still plenty of people who haven't turned their backs on God or just outright believe He's a myth as so many do on this forum. This gives me a sense of renewed hope for our country.

Star428
Originally posted by Bentley
So at no point the Teacher forced anyone to say God wasn't real?

LMFAO. Don't believe anything these atheist deceivers post when it comes to religion. It's all bullshit lies, as usual.I just ignore the replies of the usual people who come to troll in one of my religious threads. That little girl and the other children had no reason to lie. I'll take that innocent little girl's word over any atheist on this forum any day of the week. Anything they posted that disputes what all of those innocent children said is a source that can't be trusted and which should be ashamed of itself. Why would that little girl go to all the trouble if what she says wasn't true? All these atheists make me sick implying that this little girl is a liar. Why would several of the children have been crying over this if it wasn't true?

Star428
Originally posted by Star428
LMFAO. Don't believe anything these atheist deceivers post when it comes to religion. It's all bullshit lies, as usual.I just ignore the replies of the usual people who come to troll in one of my religious threads. That little girl and the other children had no reason to lie. I'll take that innocent little girl's word over any atheist on this forum any day of the week. Anything they posted that disputes what all of those innocent children said is a source that can't be trusted and which should be ashamed of itself. Why would that little girl go to all the trouble if what she says wasn't true? All these atheists make me sick implying that this little girl is a liar. Why would several of the children have been crying over this if it wasn't true?

Every time I post something in the religion forum the exact same atheistic trolls come in either attacking Christianity or making shit up (i,e, posting some bogus "evidence" they claim disputes whatever I posted) out of thin air to discredit my source. Not worth my time interacting with especially when they have the nerve to imply that these innocent children are just making this shit up for the Hell of it.

Yeah sure, all of those little children are lying for no reason... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, and of course, all the children who were crying because of this? Those were just fake tears. thumb up

Mindset
Are you talking to yourself?

Bentley

I don't really know anything about the topic, so I have to ask whoever brings in some information just to check.

Technically speaking children can get confusing time experiences or simply lack the fine understanding to realize exactly what happens, in that regard, yes they could easily be lying in a conventional sense even if they are trying to be honest. However for the very same reasons discussing religious beliefs with children is hardly a solid ground.

A teacher should be able to convey a conventional concept like "not everyone believes in God" in a way that is discernable from "there is no God".

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you talking to yourself?

Well he basically has to at this point, considering the size of his ignore list.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

lol, silly article if that's the real test.

riv6672
Silly, but a conversation starter (For some. For some just a reason to rant.).
The teacher was wrong in using that question. Why? Because it opens up a can of worms for no real gain.
The statement on the test IS correctly defined as an opinion, but really, you, as a teacher, want to argue this point with a kid? There's no winning there.

Jesus McBurger
thumb up

Bentley
Originally posted by riv6672
The teacher was wrong in using that question. Why? Because it opens up a can of worms for no real gain.
The statement on the test IS correctly defined as an opinion, but really, you, as a teacher, want to argue this point with a kid? There's no winning there.

So teachers should be scared of the students?

Jesus McBurger
Only the white ones

Jesus McBurger
I'm Asatru but what thst teacher did was wrong.
Thats because youre black thor

-Pr-

Silly test too, sure. That line about God sticks out like a sore thumb.

Doesn't mean that people aren't overreacting either, though.

riv6672
Where did i say anything about being scared?
Dont project your fear of children on me, bro. stick out tongue

riv6672
Originally posted by -Pr-
Silly test too, sure. That line about God sticks out like a sore thumb.

Doesn't mean that people aren't overreacting either, though.
Too right.

You know, if this test were a thread, i'd say it was trolling. Maybe the teacher was just trying to stir something up.

Bentley
Where did i say anything about being scared?
Dont project your fear of children on me, bro. stick out tongue

Why wouldn't a teacher want to argue something with an student? Teaching is all about challenging notions and stimulation.

Bashar Teg

http://i.imgur.com/6Ty69Lm.gif

Newjak
The God question does stick out like a sore thumb and based on how the child was raised they would most likely answer that question differently.

That's more of a question I would leave open ended for debate with older children. I would also frame it more of what can you prove vs what you believe type debate.

I would also say if he told them they would get an incorrect if they only labeled that question a certain way could be him pushing his agenda.

There is some genuine concern that parents could have here. I would be livid if that teacher told my child if they didn't answer the is god real question with a fact response they would get an incorrect. For once because it is not fact two because I could see that question being extremely stressful for a young child who has to decide whether to go against their parents or possibly get a bad grade.

I do find the overall theme of this thread funny though. Considering it is bashing a teacher for pushing their opinions on an 'impressionable' child which is exactly how religious indoctrination works.

Also I would to point out I have no problems with Christians. I have problems with Christians are hypocrites and try to force their agenda on the rest of the populace.

EDIT:
Okay I just read the title more clear. At first I thought it said 7 year old but I now I see it says 7th grader. At this point I would still have issues with the overall question in how it was presented but I think that age group should be more than up to the idea of discussing God as Faith vs Fact issues.

Time-Immemorial
Everyone literally coming up with every excuse and side reasoning here, what the teacher did was wrong.

Its sad that most here make fun of Christians, then blow their lid when they see bias against Muslims.

You are all a bunch of filthy hypocrites and you should all be ashamed of yourself.

Star428
My thoughts exactly. Course most if not all of them are liberals which is why i didn't even bother reading their hypocritical troll responses. I knew they were just coming in here to troll, as usual.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Everyone literally coming up with every excuse and side reasoning here, what the teacher did was wrong.

Its sad that most here make fun of Christians, then blow their lid when they see bias against Muslims.

You are all a bunch of filthy hypocrites and you should all be ashamed of yourself.

Hey, it's a message board. It's supposed to be fun.

Jesus McBurger

I agree what the teacher did was very wrong. Religion has no place in a school and you should never try convert someone of their religion. This teacher deserves to be fired for their ignorance

Newjak

You are all a bunch of filthy hypocrites and you should all be ashamed of yourself. People make fun of Christians that are pushing their beliefs unto other people or trying to us their beliefs to discriminate. Most Christians are not this way but there is a vocal segment that are. As for Muslims most people blow their lid at the clear discrimination people want to push unto the average Muslim.

You need to see the difference. If you do not then this is a moot point in discussing with you.

Surtur
"It takes a special sort of coward to pick theological and philosophical battles with children. If there's a bullying problem in our schools this is it". thumb up

Very well said. It's also refreshing to see that, judging by the comments beneath article, there's still plenty of people who haven't turned their backs on God or just outright believe He's a myth as so many do on this forum. This gives me a sense of renewed hope for our country.

First off, what about the cowardice of not allowing children to make up their own minds about the world and who and what they want to believe in? Wait we must do this already, right? This is why they asked me before hand if I wanted to have a First Communion. They asked me if I wanted to go to Confession as well. They asked me if I wanted to participate in Confirmation too. Such non-cowardly people, since it would be cowardly to not give kids a choice. I am also not sure how I communicated to my parents as a baby that I wanted to be baptized, but hell I must of just hinted at it with my eyes.

Oh and dude God isn't a myth. No more then Superman or Doctor Doom are "myths". He is a fictional character.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Newjak
People make fun of Christians that are pushing their beliefs unto other people or trying to us their beliefs to discriminate. Most Christians are not this way but there is a vocal segment that are. As for Muslims most people blow their lid at the clear discrimination people want to push unto the average Muslim.

You need to see the difference. If you do not then this is a moot point in discussing with you.

Oh look at you, coming back for more? You know what are doing is wrong and now you just looking for excuses, didn't you blow your lid about the clock boy?

I bet you didn't say anything about the students in Tennessee that were forcing thir students to write down and recite "There is no God but Allah."

Every last stinking liberal here loses their shit about Christianity, but you cower in shame and bend over back wards for Muslims, and come up with every excuse under the book for any situation that comes up for them.

Pathetic, disgraceful, shameful and down right hypocritically liberal bias. I feel bad for you people, I really do. One day you will wake up and realize the people you elect to save you, don't give two shits about you.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Surtur
First off, what about the cowardice of not allowing children to make up their own minds about the world and who and what they want to believe in? Wait we must do this already, right? This is why they asked me before hand if I wanted to have a First Communion. They asked me if I wanted to go to Confession as well. They asked me if I wanted to participate in Confirmation too. Such non-cowardly people, since it would be cowardly to not give kids a choice.

Oh and dude God isn't a myth. No more then Superman or Doctor Doom are "myths". He is a fictional character.

Nobody asked me if I wanted to do communion or confirmation. I just ended up doing it.

The money was nice, though.

Time-Immemorial
I agree what the teacher did was very wrong. Religion has no place in a school and you should never try convert someone of their religion. This teacher deserves to be fired for their ignorance

I appreciate you standing up for this matter.thumb up I believe you more now that you are not partial to religion and do not take sides.

Surtur
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nobody asked me if I wanted to do communion or confirmation. I just ended up doing it.

The money was nice, though.

That's true, the best thing my Communion did for me was get me a Super Nintendo.

I do find it funny that in the gas station down the block from my church they sell candy wafer "UFO's" made of the exact same material as communion. The only difference is color and they put sprinkles inside.

Jesus McBurger
I appreciate you standing up for this matter.thumb up I believe you more now that you are not partial to religion and do not take sides.
Why thank you smokin'

Surtur
For me I think religion has no place in school, or at the very least not in the formative years. Kids have no real concept of spirituality or any of that, not truly. It just comes off more as indoctrination then teaching. Literally every kid in my class hated church, hated it. Hated going, hated the singing, hated being *forced* to sing, it was just hatred all around and that was the atmosphere.

Even stranger still was the attitude from adults that well..it is supposed to be miserable.

Newjak
Oh look at you, coming back for more? You know what are doing is wrong and now you just looking for excuses, didn't you blow your lid about the clock boy?

I bet you didn't say anything about the students in Tennessee that were forcing thir students to write down and recite "There is no God but Allah."

Every last stinking liberal here loses their shit about Christianity, but you cower in shame and bend over back wards for Muslims, and come up with every excuse under the book for any situation that comes up for them.

Pathetic, disgraceful, shameful and down right hypocritically liberal bias. I feel bad for you people, I really do. One day you will wake up and realize the people you elect to save you, don't give two shits about you. Wow this isn't even worth me wasting my time on to actually reply.

Time-Immemorial
Wow this isn't even worth me wasting my time on to actually reply.

Your a book of excuses and they all stink like shit.

Go find somewhere else to come up with excuses for your liberal religious bias, cause I'm sick and tired of it.

Robtard

Oh my, I fell for it too. Should have known better considering it was a Star thread.

Surtur
Religious bias is wrong. I find it better to just dislike all religion equally. So yeah, f*ck Rastafarians.

Time-Immemorial
Religious bias is wrong. I find it better to just dislike all religion equally. So yeah, f*ck Rastafarians.

thumb up

Liberals can't differentiate between bias though, because Islam is against Christianity and provides them a way to slowly take Christianity down.

Star428

Pathetic, disgraceful, shameful and down right hypocritically liberal bias. I feel bad for you people, I really do. One day you will wake up and realize the people you elect to save you, don't give two shits about you.

It's like LP posted a while back, nothing brings out the hatred and shows the bias of libs more than when someone brings up something about Christianity. It never fails, I post something about Christianity and the lib progressives come running tripping over each other foaming at the mouth to troll ASAP. I bet they cum in their pants at the chance to troll a Christian thread. I just wonder if they can hold their wads long enough to actually make the post? Why don't they attack Islam like this? It's pretty obvious. They have a specific hatred of Christianity. Most of the people who replied I have on ignore, of course. Unfortunately, I can't ignore Newjack using 'ignore' function so I have to do it the old fashioned way. Considering how he replied when I posted about America being founded on Christianity I knew he was coming in here to troll.

Libs hate Christianity and everything associated with it. They're all lower than dog shit. FFS, they think it's perfectly acceptable to kill innocent unborn babies. Is it any surprise that one of them would do something like this to a child? Liberal progressives are the root of everything wrong this country. They have no morals whatsoever. Just like their b**** leader, Hilldog. It's ok though, because we don't need them. We'll hve a conservative Republican in office next election whether they like it or not. thumb up

Jesus McBurger
There was a school that made student that made them write down "there is no god but Allah"?

Star428
Your a book of excuses and they all stink like shit.

Go find somewhere else to come up with excuses for your liberal religious bias, cause I'm sick and tired of it.

thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Newjak is the worst, I have never seen such bias lies and hypocritically thinking. You are right, any time anything about Christianity is posted, all the trolls run in here.

Yet if you say anything about people worshiping satan like Adam Poe does, he loses his shit.

Time-Immemorial
There was a school that made student that made them write down "there is no god but Allah"?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/10/7th-graders-in-tennessee-made-to-recite-allah-is-the-only-god-in-public-school/

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/05/public-school-parents-angry-after-middle-schoolers-instructed-to-write-allah-is-the-only-god/

Yes and everyone here said it was not a big deal.

Star428
thumb up

Liberals can't differentiate between bias though, because Islam is against Christianity and provides them a way to slowly take Christianity down.

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that they all secretly get off when they hear about all the Christians that are being beheaded by Islamic terrorists overseas. Course they won't ever actually admit it though.

Jesus McBurger
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/10/7th-graders-in-tennessee-made-to-recite-allah-is-the-only-god-in-public-school/

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/05/public-school-parents-angry-after-middle-schoolers-instructed-to-write-allah-is-the-only-god/

This is beyond bullshit. This shows how corrupt the media is.

Time-Immemorial
This is beyond bullshit. This shows how corrupt the media is.

And how bias everyone is here.

Robtard

Not a good comparison; here's why.

-That was part of a religious study in the sense of knowing what religions practice/believe, not "you need to believe this as true", Islam was one aspect of the lesson (barring the story was true)

-This thread was made under a lie. The child was not forced to write 'There is no God"

This was her assignment:

Do judge for yourself though.

Star428

Only the libs.

Jesus McBurger
religion is something that should not be in school. I mean it can be taught but should not be encouraged to worship

Bashar Teg
the true source, which puts it all in it's proper context. it was a history class and islam was the topic. as per the usual, a ridiculously biased and easily dismissible alarmist blog is misrepresenting the situation in order to whip ignorant gullible people into a frenzy over nothing.

http://springhillhomepage.com/update-12-30-p-m-maury-parents-angered-over-islam-unit-mcps-to-release-statement-thursday-cms-5213

just another certified 100% horseshit non-topic thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Oh you forgot that they decided not to cover Christianity, like AT ALL.

laughing out loud

Its like you can't even read what your copy and paste from your shit job.

"She said this will be on TCAPs. Both her teacher and Principal Shanda Sparrow said students would not have to write the Shahada again.
Key words, "again."

Reading, it helps, LMYK.

Just admit it, you like Islam more then Christianity for no other reason then you hate Christians cause your a biggot.

Bashar Teg
Oh you forgot that they decided not to cover Christianity, like AT ALL.

laughing out loud

Its like you can't even read what your copy and paste from your shit job.

"She said this will be on TCAPs. Both her teacher and Principal Shanda Sparrow said students would not have to write the Shahada again.
Key words, "again."

Reading, it helps, LMYK.

Just admit it, you like Islam more then Christianity for no other reason then you hate Christians cause your a biggot.

they were studying for a history assignment, not being indoctrinated to islam. so what you're doing right now is outright lying. this is why you're considered a joke here.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
they were studying history, not being indoctrinated. so what you're doing right now is outright lying. this is why you're considered a joke here.

What you are doing is out right lying, which is why you are considered a troll and the biggest joke.

Did they study Christianity? No

Did they make the students write "there is no God but Allah?" yes

Keep lying, its doing you real good.

Bashar Teg
the student refused and they honored their wish. nobody was forced to write it.

Time-Immemorial
They have pictures of it, dumbasslaughing out loud

God you are stupid.

Time-Immemorial
http://video.breitbart.com/?ndn.trackingGroup=90085&ndn.siteSection=breitbart_nws_us_sty_vmppap&ndn.videoId=29671379&freewheel=90085&sitesection=breitbart_nws_us_sty_vmppap&vid=29671379

Bashar Teg
people might take you more seriously if shutting down your ridiculous non-topics was not as easy as reading the sources that you yourself posted (and obviously neglected to read).

try actually reading below the big letters on the top of the page. maybe even follow the linked sources instead of blindly trusting an opinion piece on an activist blog.

Time-Immemorial
ITS IN THE ****ING ARTICLE AND VIDEO..

JHFC

-Pr-
That's true, the best thing my Communion did for me was get me a Super Nintendo.

I do find it funny that in the gas station down the block from my church they sell candy wafer "UFO's" made of the exact same material as communion. The only difference is color and they put sprinkles inside.

lol we have those here, but they have, I think it's sherbert powder inside.

Newjak
Newjak is the worst, I have never seen such bias lies and hypocritically thinking. You are right, any time anything about Christianity is posted, all the trolls run in here.

Yet if you say anything about people worshiping satan like Adam Poe does, he loses his shit. At least you didn't send me a stupid PM this time to insult me.

The only poster here more biased than you here is Star. Not by much but he is slightly worse.

And once again you are failing to see the difference what is going on here because of your bias.

Seriously nobody is underselling the Tenn event. People just realize it is not as big a deal as you are making it out to be. I've had to write the five tenets of Islam down in school before. It's not promoting one religion over the other.

As to your idea that people are unfairly targeting Christians. That is not what is happening here. You are earning every bit of criticism you are getting. You are making false unequivocal claims.

Most people don't condemn Christians because most people understand it is just a belief system. What people do condemn is Christians trying to force their beliefs on other people. By doing things like putting In God ewe Trust on our currency.

Or by telling people they need to hold prayer sessions in schools or we are going to become morally bankrupt.

And once again this only a subset of Christians. The the anti-muslim talk people issue are condemning and discriminating against all muslims. Once again hopefully you can see the difference about people disliking a handful of Christians crying wolf vs people not liking to see the entire Muslim populace being hated against because of a handful of extremists.

Time-Immemorial
So basically a "no you"

I call you bias, and you just turn around and call me bias.

Interestingly enough, I have no problem with kids learning about Islam, but I expect their to be time to learn about Christianity, regardless if its history or not. Thats the difference between you and me. You don't give a shit. I do. Hence why I am not bias.

I am actually ok with Obama being a Muslim, if he would just ****ing admit it, instead of lying to the world about it. The problem isn't his faith, its the lie.

I have not earned any criticism but from a common troll here named bash who I easily deal with.

You wanna talk about crying wolf, how about the Clock boy who brought a ****ing fake bomb to school and all you liberal succubus ran to his defense?

There is a complete double standard. Look at the cockamany bullshit rob typed up trying to say why the situations where different, that is classic liberal tactics.

Star428
So basically a "no you"

Interestingly enough, I have no problem with kids learning about Islam, but I expect their to be time to learn about Christianity, regardless if its history or not. Thats the difference between you and me. You don't give a shit. I do. Hence why I am not bias.

I am actually ok with Obama being a Muslim, if he would just ****ing admit it, instead of lying to the world about it. The problem isn't his faith, its the lie.

I have not earned any criticism but from a common troll here named bash who I easily deal with.

You wanna talk about crying wolf, how about the Clock boy who brought a ****ing fake bomb to school and all you liberal succubus ran to his defense?

There is a complete double standard. Look at the cockamany bullshit rob typed up trying to say why the situations where different, that is classic liberal tactics.

Liberal cowardly tactics. All of their "tactics" are cowardly. Like calling everybody who disagree with them "racists" or "bigots", for instance. "Progressive" is just a synonym for hypocrite. thumb up

Robtard
At least you didn't send me a stupid PM this time to insult me.

You get those too from him, eh.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up already, coward. Post on topic, or don't post at all.

Newjak
So basically a "no you"

There is a complete double standard. Look at the cockamany bullshit rob typed up trying to say why the situations where different, that is classic liberal tactics. This stupid you are saying Obama is a Muslim even though he says he is not. And you are angry at him for not saying he is a Muslim. This is asinine. Seriously if I said you were a Satanist based on comments from you but you kept telling me no you weren't. Would you really think it would be okay for me to call you a liar and be angry at you? I believe the answer to this would be a resounding no.

You've earned plenty of criticism TI. Plenty of it. You post threads with crazy titles with links to articles that are either pure bias or don't even say what you think they say.

You cry fowl every time someone disagrees with you while hardly ever offering any substantial proof to refute it. Everything about you is purely conservative narrative driven at times. You may find a truth nut once and awhile like a blind squirrel but it is rare.

Your posts in topics quickly become off topics rant when it becomes clear you can not defend your position. Bringing every Obama, Hillary, Liberal attack point you can think off. I mean you just brought up the kid with a clock issue. To which I have found no article, other extreme conservative ones, that say there was any intent to pass the clock off as a bomb.

Oh let's not even get into the attack PMs you send people on here and then play nice afterwards.

Believe me I have my faults on this site but there are people with plenty of legit criticisms for you. You are not some poor target being unrightfully critiqued for your behaviour.

Bashar Teg
At least you didn't send me a stupid PM this time to insult me.

You get those too from him, eh.

put him on ignore and you won't receive them. thumb up

Newjak
You get those too from him, eh. Yeah and it is silly.

Star428
Anyway, back on topic, this little girl standing up for her beliefs is so inspiring. It shows that there's still hope for our nation (which most certainly was founded on Christianity regardless of what any lib says). It took lots of guts for a little kid to stand up to this atheist bully trying to force her views on the child with the threat of failing the course if child didn't agree with her. Hopefully, there's many more children properly raised by their parents as this girl was to stand up for what you believe in. This young girl is a fighter and they are rare nowadays.

Robtard
put him on ignore and you won't receive them. thumb up

I find grown men sending me whiny and scathing PMs about what an awful human being I am to be somewhat entertaining.

Time-Immemorial
This stupid you are saying Obama is a Muslim even though he says he is not. And you are angry at him for not saying he is a Muslim. This is asinine. Seriously if I said you were a Satanist based on comments from you but you kept telling me no you weren't. Would you really think it would be okay for me to call you a liar and be angry at you? I believe the answer to this would be a resounding no.

You've earned plenty of criticism TI. Plenty of it. You post threads with crazy titles with links to articles that are either pure bias or don't even say what you think they say.

You cry fowl every time someone disagrees with you while hardly ever offering any substantial proof to refute it. Everything about you is purely conservative narrative driven at times. You may find a truth nut once and awhile like a blind squirrel but it is rare.

Your posts in topics quickly become off topics rant when it becomes clear you can not defend your position. Bringing every Obama, Hillary, Liberal attack point you can think off. I mean you just brought up the kid with a clock issue. To which I have found no article, other extreme conservative ones, that say there was any intent to pass the clock off as a bomb.

Oh let's not even get into the attack PMs you send people on here and then play nice afterwards.

Believe me I have my faults on this site but there are people with plenty of legit criticisms for you. You are not some poor target being unrightfully critiqued for your behaviour.

Oh you should see the PM's I get, do you see me complaining like a little girl about them? its like thats your only comeback now. I have not Pm'ed you in months.

The problem is you rely on others to form your opinion, you believe the "official liberal government story."

You continually post in a stubborn way that is meant to completely try and piss the other poster off. And your doing it again, I didn't say I was the target of anything, another one of you big fat lies. Provide proof and back your claim on that one.

Its like you can't even see bias in these two articles. you just say "Nah it doesn't exist."

Time-Immemorial
dp

Bashar Teg
I find grown men sending me whiny and scathing PMs about what an awful human being I am to be somewhat entertaining.

it amuses me more to know that somewhere on kmc's server there are likely hundreds of unread rage-PM's addressed to me.

Time-Immemorial

Should I dig up all pm's you sent me about how you flipped out on me that quan found out your real name and you thought it was me who told him?laughing out loud

Hypocrite.

Newjak
Oh you should see the PM's I get, do you see me complaining like a little girl about them? its like thats your only comeback now. I have not Pm'ed you in months.

The problem is you rely on others to form your opinion, you believe the "official liberal government story."

You continually post in a stubborn way that is meant to completely try and piss the other poster off. Its like you can't even see bias in these two articles. you just say "Nah it doesn't exist." I don't know about the PMs you get because I;m not the one sending them. In fact the only time I have ever PMed you was for official moderator business or replying to one of your attack PMs.

And I believe there are critiques of you than just PMs in my post.

I actually take the time to do research on the topics I generally talk about, and I can understand similar circumstances can have different contexts that change how those events should be viewed. So it's not me buying into some liberal government story. About the only narrative I bought into was the conservative one when I young enough to be stupid enough to vote for Bush Jr.

Star428

You continually post in a stubborn way that is meant to completely try and piss the other poster off. Its like you can't even see bias in these two articles. you just say "Nah it doesn't exist."

Sorta like how they all still say the same thing about their not being any bias in the liberal left-wing mainstream media after Republicans clearly exposed it during the last debate. It's funny he brings up the bias of extreme conservative sources when he and other libs are always posting left-wing sources that are much more biased than any conservative one. The left-wing media is the one that lies on a continual basis and constantly race-baits.

Time-Immemorial
I don't know about the PMs you get because I;m not the one sending them. In fact the only time I have ever PMed you was for official moderator business or replying to one of your attack PMs.

I actually take the time to do research on the topics I generally talk about, and I can understand similar circumstances can have different contexts that change how those events should be viewed. So it's not me buying into some liberal government story. About the only narrative I bought into was the conservative one when I young enough to be stupid enough to vote for Bush Jr.

Second time I caught you lying, when did I say you were sending them?

You take the time to research? Then you clearly didn't in this case cause the truth is staring you right in the face and you missed it cause you got bias glasses on.

Time-Immemorial
I don't know about the PMs you get because I;m not the one sending them. In fact the only time I have ever PMed you was for official moderator business or replying to one of your attack PMs.

Literally if you have to run of bush criticism to take shots at me, you will miss every time. Just shows how you can't thing without taking a side.

Robtard
it amuses me more to know that somewhere on kmc's server there are likely hundreds of unread rage-PM's addressed to me.

They'll be waiting for that day you undo the ignore; they'll come sailing in on an ocean of tears

Time-Immemorial
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/MuppetBabies_Gonzo.jpgGonz laughing out loud

Newjak
Second time I caught you lying, when did I say you were sending them?

You take the time to research? Then you clearly didn't in this case cause the truth is staring you right in the face and you missed it cause you got bias glasses on. I didn't say you said I sent them. I said I wouldn't know anything about them and don't care because I do not engage in that silly nonsense. You obviously do and now you're trying to justify your PM attacks on me by saying well I get them to so it's okay.

I do take the time to do research. For instance when I talk about welfare I do research to actually understand what is happening. The facts lead me to a very different conclusion than your conservative narrative on the topic. Same thing for the death penalty discussions, police brutality, immigration, and climate change.

And in the context of this case I was pretty clear. The question was biased for the type test they were giving to the students. That it could have put the students in an awkward situation.

Although God being used in a debate on the topics of what is Fact vs Belief would be suitable. And perhaps even this grade level of students should be exposed to that topic.

Bashar Teg
oh great. it's stalky time!

Time-Immemorial
I didn't say you said I sent them. I said I wouldn't know anything about them and don't care because I do not engage in that silly nonsense. You obviously do and now you're trying to justify your PM attacks on me by saying well I get them to so it's okay.

I do take the time to do research. For instance when I talk about welfare I do research to actually understand what is happening. The facts lead me to a very different conclusion than your conservative narrative on the topic. Same thing for the death penalty discussions, police brutality, immigration, and climate change.

And in the context of this case I was pretty clear. The question was biased for the type test they were giving to the students. That it could have put the students in an awkward situation.

Although God being used in a debate on the topics of what is Fact vs Belief would be suitable. And perhaps even this grade level of students should be exposed to that topic.
You said the deficit was not rising, you clearly didn't research squat.

Time-Immemorial

So which is it, you have me on ignore, or not, cause you keep flip flopping like a robtard.

Star428
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/MuppetBabies_Gonzo.jpgGonz laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Newjak
Literally if you have to run of bush criticism to take shots at me, you will miss every time. Just shows how you can't thing without taking a side. It's a factual statement. I bought into the BS conservative narrative which I know to be false especially on areas I feel strongly about.

And it is a political statement because facts have literally shown me the BS I was buying into.

Time-Immemorial
It's a factual statement. I bought into the BS conservative narrative which I know to be false especially on areas I feel strongly about.

And it is a political statement because facts have literally shown me the BS I was buying into.

So the conservative narrative is bs, and the liberal narrative is bs..

How about not picking a side, and sticking with the truth?

Robtard

I get a kick out of that too. eStalking, shows you're in their head.

edit: Meltdown imminent

Time-Immemorial
e3y3OR2wuFQ

laughing out loud

Newjak
You said the deficit was not rising, you clearly didn't research squat. I actually did

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html

While we still increasing debt the yearly deficit has been on the decline in recent years. And with inflation it's not looking to be sky rocketing anytime soon. There you go researched fact vs your narrative.

So the conservative narrative is bs, and the liberal narrative is bs..

How about not picking a side, and sticking with the truth? That is what I do. It just so happens that on topics I care about the liberal side is actually way closer to the truth that conservative side is. Once again by facts!!!!! ooooo

Time-Immemorial
Like I said , you can't come up with your own opinions without the "liberal government" telling them to you.

Thanks for proving me right, obiwan.

Time-Immemorial

Star428
Like I said , you can't come up with your own opinions without the "liberal government" telling them to you.

Thanks for proving me right, obiwan.

thumb up

Newjak

Thanks for proving me right, obiwan. Except I do come up with my own opinions.

Why are you laughing because that chart says exactly what I said. The deficit has been on the decline in recent years and it definitely is not sky rocketing anytime soon. Hence your claim it is sky rocketing is fear mongering wink

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
From your own source it says the deficits are going up and the debt is skyrocketing..At this point I know you are trolling.

Surtur
http://www.today.com/parents/former-teacher-writes-viral-resignation-letter-encourages-parent-involvement-t54031

I thought this would be somewhat relevant. Just gives people an idea of what teachers have to deal with.

Newjak
From your own source it says the deficits are going up and the debt is skyrocketing..At this point I know you are trolling. facepalm

In one of the previous statements you quoted from the article they specifically use the word moderate. Do you know what that means? It means they are not skyrocketing.

Robtard
Just an FYI, he never actually reads in full the articles he post or quotes he captures. People are always pointing this out.

Time-Immemorial
facepalm

In one of the previous statements you quoted from the article they specifically use the word moderate. Do you know what that means? It means they are not skyrocketing.

Lying won't help you, and if you keep doing it, Ill report you.

FY 2015 the federal deficit was $439 billion.
This year, FY 2016, the federal government in its latest budget has estimated that the deficit will be $474 billion."

Newjak
Just an FYI, he never actually reads in full the articles he post or quotes he captures. People are always pointing this out. I know you would think he would learn by now.

Lying won't help you, and if you keep doing it, Ill report you.

FY 2015 the federal deficit was $439 billion.
This year, FY 2016, the federal government in its latest budget has estimated that the deficit will be $474 billion." And before that were the deficits not on the decline?

And go ahead and report me this should be fun. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I said in recent years the deficit has been going down. It is not sky rocketing you acting like it was is a scare tactic.

Time-Immemorial
From you source, its going up, nice dodge, obi wanthumb up

I said the debt was skyrocketing, dumbass.

Bashar Teg
you can't fix stupid.

Time-Immemorial
So rising deficits are actually fallinglaughing out loud

Newjak
From you source, its going up, nice dodge, obi wanthumb up

I said the debt was skyrocketing, dumbass. I thought you were going to report me?

Listen in recent years has it not gone down?

Even if it goes up this year to the level it is estimated that doesn't make my claim false.

And in order to have a debt that is skyrocketing we need to have a deficit that is skyrocketing which isn't the case.

So it isn't anything we need to be overtly afraid of yet. Which goes against your fear mongering narrative you keep trying to push.

Time-Immemorial
The debt is going up as well as the deficit, from your own source.

You can't lie your way around this.

You claimed it was going down, I proved it was still going up

You failed.

Newjak
The debt is going up as well as the deficit, from your own source.

You can't lie your way around this. I never said that debt wasn't going up but it far from skyrocketing out of control like you claimed.

Just accept the fact that debt mathematically is not 'skyrocekting' and that you were blatantly making false statement about something you didn't know truthfully in fear mongering narrative.

Since you won't I will do it for you. You are making false statements about something you don't know truthfully to spread a fear mongering narrative.

Robtard
You are making false statements about something you don't know truthfully to spread a fear mongering narrative.

"Par for the course."

Time-Immemorial
I never said that debt wasn't going up but it far from skyrocketing out of control like you claimed.

Just accept the fact that debt mathematically is not 'skyrocekting' and that you were blatantly making false statement about something you didn't know truthfully in fear mongering narrative.

Since you won't I will do it for you. You are making false statements about something you don't know truthfully to spread a fear mongering narrative.

Oh so wait a minute, you are trying to argue the claim and hang it around the word "skyrocketing" because all you have is lint in your pocket for your claim now because first you said the deficts were going down, which from your own source says they are going up.

You clearly take your halloween costume as obi wan a bit to serious.

Star428
you can't fix stupid.

Damn... I guess that means there's no hope for you or your liberal brethren... bummer.

Time-Immemorial
A gonzo and ferret are easily dealt with.

Newjak
Oh so wait a minute, you are trying to argue the claim and hang it around the word "skyrocketing" because all you have is lint in your pocket for your claim now because first you said the deficts were going down, which from your own source says they are going up.

You clearly take your halloween costume as obi wan a bit to serious. You're the one who used sky rocketing to describe our national debt. Now that we see that we are only dealing with a moderate deficit in the coming years with recent deficits being lower in recent years and may slightly go higher this year you care about the word skyrocketing.

Stop trying to save face by trying to debunk me by an estimated claim for the year. The debt is not skyrocketing. My statements have not been false. The deficit may go up in the coming years but only in a moderate way so not even dangerously.

You lied about the debt to create a sense of fear. Stop pretending otherwise.

Also I have to ask why do you keep using Obi-Wan as insult in this thread?

Time-Immemorial
Beating you in a debate is easier then beating bash..

http://www.heritage.org/federalbudget/national-debt-burden

Bashar Teg

Also I have to ask why do you keep using Obi-Wan as insult in this thread?

it's the only piece of personal info he has on you, so he's going to keep repeating it to try to frighten you into silence. same with the way he threatens to post robtard's name and has an obsession with my pets.

Time-Immemorial
it's the only piece of personal info he has on you, so he's going to keep repeating it to try to frighten you into silence. same with the way he threatens to post robtard's name and has an obsession with my pets.

Is Obiwan a threat?

Newjak
Beating you in a debate is easier then beating bash..

http://www.heritage.org/federalbudget/national-debt-burden Wow so we are going from government debt to private debt?

Yes our individual debt is silly and needs to be dealt with. Primarily student loan debt as it is the largest source of debt to those in in their younger stages.

But don't pretend that debt and the national debt are the same thing.

Is Obiwan a threat? You keep throwing it around like a threat or insult. I even asked what you meant by it. So please explain?

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
Wow so we are going from government debt to private debt?

Yes our individual debt is silly and needs to be dealt with. Primarily student loan debt as it is the largest source of debt to those in in their younger stages.

But don't pretend that debt and the national debt are the same thing.

You keep throwing it around like a threat or insult. I even asked what you meant by it. So please explain?

You misread the article..

Each American's Share of the Public Debt Is Skyrocketing
As Washington continues spending well beyond its means, it is burdening Americans with increasing levels of debt. Congress must cut spending to fix the debt.

Cause you keep trying to do a jedi mind trick, won't work.

Time-Immemorial
Literally the most unbias article I could find.

http://www.truth-out.org/speakout/item/31921-the-inevitable-rise-of-vultures-amid-skyrocketing-debt-levels

Time-Immemorial
Look at this, another debt ceiling looming..

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/03/the-oh-so-familiar-debt-ceiling-dance/

Bashar Teg
so anyway it's been clearly established that the thread title is a lie and this sub-topic is also rooted in lies. but that's not important. what's important is that you never once stopped believing you were right. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Its clear that you are just here to be an annoying little shit head and add nothing to the debate but act like a troll.

Newjak
Let's see the heartland article only mentions that the debt is rising and that most of that cost is coming from healthcare. The only time in the article it mentions anything about this being a major problem or that it is skyrocketing comes from two people representing conservative think tanks like the Heritage Foundation. Good job.

Literally the most unbias article I could find.

http://www.truth-out.org/speakout/item/31921-the-inevitable-rise-of-vultures-amid-skyrocketing-debt-levels An article about other countries debts.

Look at this, another debt ceiling looming..

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/03/the-oh-so-familiar-debt-ceiling-dance/ An article on the debt ceiling now and raising it.

You really are bouncing all over the place on this.

Robtard

Exactly this, Newjack. Good thing I've posted my name in here before, else I'd be in some serious trouble or something. Basher's pets are probably ****ed though.

Newjak
Exactly this, Newjack. Good thing I've posted my name in here before, else I'd be in some serious trouble or something. I guess he can post my pic if he wants because I honestly look awesome!

Time-Immemorial
OK so why do they keep raising the debt ceiling if the debt is not out of control?

If you want to say that me saying skyrocketing is fear mongering so be it, but it is going up very fast.

Time-Immemorial
Exactly this, Newjack. Good thing I've posted my name in here before, else I'd be in some serious trouble or something. Basher's pets are probably ****ed though.

Post all the Pm's about you crying and flipping out cause you thought I told quan your silly namelaughing out loud

Newjak
OK so why do they keep raining the debt ceiling if the debt is not out of control?

If you want to say that me saying skyrocketing is fear mongering so be it, but it is going up very fast. It was going up fast at one point now it is going up moderately.

It's less of a concern but still one I agree. It's not like it is going to kill us though. We still have a overall strong economy. We still have one that is growing. Our deficits have been reduced greatly compared to 10 years ago.

We have also weathered worse ones in our countries history. Especially around WW1 and WW2.

Pretending that the end is nigh because of skyrocketing debt is the fear mongering. We are not getting taken down anytime soon. We do need to reduce more private debt among citizens to help give them higher personal power in the economy.

Also every major country in the world operates at a deficit currently.

EDIT:
I meant every country currently operates with external debt not a deficit.

Time-Immemorial
It was going up fast at one point now it is going up moderately.

It's less of a concern but still one I agree. It's not like it is going to kill us though. We still have a overall strong economy. We still have one that is growing. Our deficits have been reduced greatly compared to 10 years ago.

We have also weathered worse ones in our countries history. Especially around WW1 and WW2.

Pretending that the end is nigh because of skyrocketing debt is the fear mongering. We are not getting taken down anytime soon. We do need to reduce more private debt among citizens to help give them higher personal power in the economy.

Also every major country in the world operates at a deficit currently.

Our debt to income ratio is out of wack, we are at what 3-4 trillion a year in GDP and our debt is at 20 trillion.

The debt is out of wack because our trade deals stink, our taxes are not proportionate and we give out to much free stuff and waste $500 million on things like syria.

Just because every other country does it, doesn't make it ok.

Also we have the stinking federal reserve.

Newjak
Our debt to income ratio is out of wack, we are at what 3-4 trillion a year in GDP and our debt is at 20 trillion.

The debt is out of wack because our trade deals stink, our taxes are not proportionate and we give out to much free stuff and waste $500 million on things like syria.

Just because every other country does it, doesn't make it ok.

Also we have the stinking federal reserve. I somewhat agree. It is not as dire as you think and missteps with government are going to happen.

Honestly the biggest booster to our debt in the recent decades as been the Second Gulf War.

But I ado agree that we need to a better job of giving our individual citizen more power to help stimulate the economy. The only thing is I don't think it happens by cutting government programs I think it happens by actually giving our citizens less personal debt and better wages to live on.

When I bring up other countries I'm simply pointing out that debt in and of itself is manageable. Lending and borrowing is constantly happening.

Robtard
I guess he can post my pic if he wants because I honestly look awesome!

Did you dress up as Obi?

Time-Immemorial
Take a look our these interest rates, we have been operating at a 0% for son long, and still the economy has not recovered the way we thought, can you imagine when the fed hikes the rates? We know it will happen, they cant just keep giving free money out.

Also private citizens can't make interest on their own money because of that, so now they have risk their hard earned money on risky investments in the stock market. This is where most people stick their 401k and Roth IRA. Even gold and silver. All of this will be affected greatly once they hike rates.

Also we have to cut out this astronomical waste in spending, just a few things I have posted over the past few days show this is a norm of how the government spends our money. We can't afford to keep making these mistakes.

Newjak
Did you dress up as Obi? I dressed as a Jedi. I didn't really go as a specific jedi.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=370633&pagenumber=17#post15467439

Bashar Teg
Did you dress up as Obi?

yes. thus his argument is invalid.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
yes. thus his argument is invalid.

Oh we all know Bash is all about the Little Anni!

Bashar Teg
I dressed as a Jedi. I didn't really go as a specific jedi.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=370633&pagenumber=17#post15467439

what a cheap pathetic looking lightsaber. was it $5.99 at walmart? way to splurge! your argument is officially invalid.

quanchi112
I find grown men sending me whiny and scathing PMs about what an awful human being I am to be somewhat entertaining. As if you've never gone this route. Oh please.

Robtard
I dressed as a Jedi. I didn't really go as a specific jedi.

Ah, so just as Basher said, he's hoping to embarrass you so you'll stop proving him wrong with facts.

Looks good thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
As if you've never gone this route. Oh please.

Look who was called in, about time though, thought you would have stalked in here a page or two ago. Carry on.

quanchi112
Look who was called in, about time though, thought you would have stalked in here a page or two ago. Carry on. I know you've done the same thing sent rage pms. You can't criticize someone for behavior you yourself are guilty of.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know you've done the same thing sent rage pms. You can't criticize someone for behavior you yourself are guilty of.

Proof and context? Or is this just another empty quanchi claim, you're well known for these.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>