Orders 1-65

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
I know, Robot Chicken already did a joke with this. I'm just wondering if there really were orders 1-65, and if so, what were they? Or is Robot Chicken correct?

(Just for fun, here's the link to the clip I'm talking about: http://youtu.be/Y7CRatBZBaY)

Selenial
Order 65 was to depose the Chancellor, if I remember correctly. Order 37 was mass slaughter of a population to bring a singular individual in, and how to dispose of the bodies discretely and silence news.

Can't remember the rest.

Tzeentch
Who would have the authority to instate order 65? A senate majority?

FreshestSlice
Yes.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/ Contingency_Orders_for_the_Grand_Army_of_the_Repub
lic:_Order_Initiation,_Orders_1_Through_150

NewGuy01
In the event of either (i) a majority in the Senate declaring the Supreme Commander (Chancellor) to be unfit to issue orders, or (ii) the Security Council declaring him to be unfit to issue orders, and an authenticated order being received by the GAR, commanders shall be authorized to detain the Supreme Commander, with lethal force if necessary, and command of the GAR shall fall to the acting Chancellor until a successor is appointed or alternative authority identified as outlined in Section 6 (iv).

EDIT: Too slow...

ares834
Always thought it was kinda stupid that Palpatine had his clone army have an order that could forcibly remove him from power.

FreshestSlice
Gotta keep suspicion down.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
Always thought it was kinda stupid that Palpatine had his clone army have an order that could forcibly remove him from power.

He had friends in the Senate, and telepathy. Also, he dismantled the clone army almost immediately for a reason tbh.

Lord Stark

I mean...Mas Amedda would become chancellor in the worst case scenario. In which case...Palpatine still wins.

Q99

Well, that's the point. If someone looks through the order list, it doesn't draw suspicion to Palpatine, does it? They're a list of out-there orders of which only one was ever going to be used.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.