German Civil War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Coming soon

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/320651-germany-refugees-crisis-bavaria/

ArtificialGlory
This is rubbish. Never believe anything RT says about anything.

Robtard
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
This is rubbish. Never believe anything RT says about anything. Just another recap of yesterday's post, where Hansjoerg Mueller, member of the 'anti-immigration league' made sensationalist comments concerning Germany's immigration issue. No shocker there.

There's no shortage of fools who will happily swallow any load of shit and beg for more if it fits their lunacy. That is what should to be taken from this thread, if anything.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard

There's no shortage of fools who will happily swallow any load of shit and beg for more if it fits their lunacy.

shots fired

Time-Immemorial
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/617220/EU-migrant-crisis-Merkel-Germany-rise-neo-Nazism-refugees

Rise is Nazism

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Just another recap of yesterday's post, where Hansjoerg Mueller, member of the 'anti-immigration league' made sensationalist comments concerning Germany's immigration issue. No shocker there.

There's no shortage of fools who will happily swallow any load of shit and beg for more if it fits their lunacy. That is what should to be taken from this thread, if anything.

We should also take anyone that lives in San Fransisco as a liberal fruitcake.

Bashar Teg
homophobia...so edgy.

Time-Immemorial
Actually fruitcake has a few meanings, one in which means. Someone who is completely insane. Seeing as anyone cannot see the coming war in Germany, you would have to be one. Do you have anything on OP, or did you come to troll?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
shots fired

I'm still waiting for the 2nd US Civil War and Obama taking over the US because of "Jade Helm"; I'm sure those will happen anyday now, so I can't be taxed with worrying about a civil war in Germany.

edit: I will warn B42 though, he better prepare

Ushgarak
Useless thread- closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.