Agent 47 vs Wei Shen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution.

VS

Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs.

Round 1 : Gunfight in Ziba Tower from BF3.
47 has two Silverballers with 50 rounds and a HK MP5K with 150 rounds.
Wei Shen has a .45 cal Pistol with 50 rounds and a Machine Pistol with 150 rounds.

Round 2 : H2H on the same place 47 killed Sanchez.

Win by death.

Who wins and why?

Nusa105
47 in round 1 and Wei Shen in round 2

Jesus McBurger
47 all rounds. 47 always prevails

KingD19
47 should take both.

While Wei Shen is no doubt a more varied fighter, 47 is an enhanced super soldier with skills bred into his genetics. He's stronger, faster, more duable, and a lot more ruthless than Wei on average(not counting environmental kills as I'm pretty sure in real life a cop wouldn't get away with shoving guys in rooftop A/C fans and skewering them on swordfish and hooks)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
47 should take both.

While Wei Shen is no doubt a more varied fighter, 47 is an enhanced super soldier with skills bred into his genetics. He's stronger, faster, more duable, and a lot more ruthless than Wei on average(not counting environmental kills as I'm pretty sure in real life a cop wouldn't get away with shoving guys in rooftop A/C fans and skewering them on swordfish and hooks) Is this for real?

Wei was nearly tortured to death, then fought through a building filled with Triads using his bare hands while they had guns.

He then killed Big Smile Lee's second-hand man Tong, again, bare-handed after being tortured to unconsciousness. Tong had a sword.

Wei was shirtless through-out this ordeal, with cuts and bruises all over his body.

Wei then took down ALL of Big Smile Lee's men, and killed Big Smile Lee in H2H combat.

He took down several Martial Arts masters, all with different backgrounds.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Is this for real?

Wei was nearly tortured to death, then fought through a building filled with Triads using his bare hands while they had guns.

He then killed Big Smile Lee's second-hand man Tong, again, bare-handed after being tortured to unconsciousness. Tong had a sword.

Wei was shirtless through-out this ordeal, with cuts and bruises all over his body.

Wei then took down ALL of Big Smile Lee's men, and killed Big Smile Lee in H2H combat.

He took down several Martial Arts masters, all with different backgrounds.
Tuesday for 47

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Tuesday for 47 Except 47 has nothing close to replicating that feat.

The best H2H Agent 47 has done was take down that big MMA Fighter in Absolution. Which, while impressive, is not on the level of Wei Shen, who takes down Martial Arts masters on a regular basis.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Except 47 has nothing close to replicating that feat.

The best H2H Agent 47 has done was take down that big MMA Fighter in Absolution. Which, while impressive, is not on the level of Wei Shen, who takes down Martial Arts masters on a regular basis.
Do you think wei shen could take down a genitically engineered killing machine

KingD19
I think J is just ignoring the facts.

Sanchez underwent gene therapy that increased his muscle capacity by at least 2x, and now he's 7'6, weighs 440lbs. 47 garroted him, and for his trouble he got thrown from one room, through a door, into another room. And that one action instantly KO'd 47, who himself is a genetically modified super soldier with strength/speed/agility, etc... far above normal humans. ANd it wasn't a flash KO either. He was asleep for several minutes before almost being burned to death woke him up.

Hell the only reason 47 beat him in the ring is because as I said, he's also superhuman, and is just faster and a better fighter than Sanchez.

Wei's good, but he's not superhuman aside from determination. 47 is in all aspects.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Do you think wei shen could take down a genitically engineered killing machine Yes.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
I think J is just ignoring the facts.

Sanchez underwent gene therapy that increased his muscle capacity by at least 2x, and now he's 7'6, weighs 440lbs. 47 garroted him, and for his trouble he got thrown from one room, through a door, into another room. And that one action instantly KO'd 47, who himself is a genetically modified super soldier with strength/speed/agility, etc... far above normal humans. ANd it wasn't a flash KO either. He was asleep for several minutes before almost being burned to death woke him up.

Hell the only reason 47 beat him in the ring is because as I said, he's also superhuman, and is just faster and a better fighter than Sanchez.

Wei's good, but he's not superhuman aside from determination. 47 is in all aspects. Did you beat Sleeping Dogs and all its DLC?

RadZoa
The whole "genetically engineer or enhanced" terminology is extremely vague, we have no way of telling how these two characters compare physically except for comparing their feats

That said, I never played Sleeping Dogs and the only Hitman game I played was Absolution (which everyone seems to hate for some reason, I thought it was a decent game) so I can't say who wins.

Jesus McBurger
Especially in this tower as long as 47 is in a building he wei wont even touch him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.