SOR Revan vs RotS Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Fight aboard the Invisible Hand.
Legends and Canon apply with Legends taking priority.

Go.

DarthAnt66
Revan probably emerges victorious from a battlefield that would be completely destroyed with only one arm and a pool of blood leaking from him, kek

FreshestSlice
Didn't we just do this?

Deronn_solo
Revan goes down, like a 15 dollar crack whore.

Nephthys
Revan stomps.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan stomps.

laughing Revan wins, but lets not kid ourselves, it'll be the fight of his life.

DarthAnt66
thumb up

Trocity
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Revan wins, but lets not kid ourselves, it'll be the fight of his life.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan

TheNuisanceBird
laughing Revan wins, but lets not kid ourselves, it'll be the fight of his life.

Sinious
How high do people have Anakin in the force? I personally think Dooku is above him in the force who is also in the same tier with Anakin as a duelist and even Dooku wouldn't give Revan the fight of his life so I'm curious why some people have Anakin so high.

Nephthys

No, Revan beats the shit out of him. Anakin's totally outmatched in the Force.

FreshestSlice
Yep, the guy who absolutely dominated Dooku in strength can't tank. Trufax

Nephthys
He can't tank Revan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yep, the guy who absolutely dominated Dooku in strength can't tank. Trufax

Nephthys
Don't you think Revan can pull out that Dark Destruction technique legit whenever he wants? No way can Anakin tank that.

DarthAnt66
*Force Destruction.

And well, a technique like that isn't going to be that effective against one person, but he can use that caliber of energy with the same ease he did there, yeah.

And nah, you're drastically underestimating ROTS Skywalker (especially when OP specifies novel is taking priority over the film). He's more powerful than that team combined.

Nephthys
Why isn't it going to be effective against one person? If he's pinned to a wall, unable to move and dying, it doesn't matter if theres more or less people.

Also Anakin really isn't, no.

FreshestSlice
The protags might amount to an actual threat one day tho

The_Tempest
Neph, it's OK for a SWTOR character to lose to a PT one.

Nephthys
Almost no one has said Revan loses though.

Also, you might not have noticed, but I'm not exactly Revan's biggest fan.

The_Tempest
Even Ant thinks you be cray tbh

I think you like him better than you like PT characters.

Nephthys
Ant wanks Anakin harder than almost anyone tho.

FreshestSlice
Oh noes. Saying two of the most powerful beings that ever lived are comparable is wanking, while saying Bane is comparable to Sidious, the end of his lineage which is all about increasing in our over time, is legit.

The_Tempest
laughing out loud

NTJack0
Anakin stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.