Anonymous promises to dox hundreds of KKK members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
https://twitter.com/operation_kkk

earlier leaks were roundly dismissed as BS and anonymous claimed that those particular leaks were false and not of their making. to be fair, they stated the whole time that the names would be revealed today, november 5. whatever the outcome, this should make for some good theater.

Time-Immemorial
KKvvOFIHs4k

Jesus McBurger
#operationKKK

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://twitter.com/operation_kkk

earlier leaks were roundly dismissed as BS and anonymous claimed that those particular leaks were false and not of their making. to be fair, they stated the whole time that the names would be revealed today, november 5. whatever the outcome, this should make for some good theater.

Wondering if there will be any prominent US politicians on that list.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Robtard
Wondering if there will be any prominent US politicians on that list.
Definitely Obama i know the irony

Quincy
Do it

Jesus McBurger
We have found the KKKs recipe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-wTcKLvyOM

Surtur
So it seems when they aren't harassing 13 yr. old girls Anonymous at times might actually perform morally praiseworthy acts.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Surtur
So it seems when they aren't harassing 13 yr. old girls Anonymous at times might actually perform morally praiseworthy acts.
If people claiming to be anonymous mess with people for no reason. They are not anonymous

Newjak
To be fair I hate what Anonymous is doing here. Most of the people in that group who will be releasing these names are the same ones that despise the idea of the government being able to snoop on their private lives through electronic media.

As stupid as KKK members are for keeping on their narrative of racial hatred they aren't breaking any laws for their stances. Now if they had committed a crime this would be different but that is not the case. Let them remain behind their masks. The right to privacy is important.

Jesus McBurger
If you are too afraid to show yourself and represent for what you stand for. Then you are nothing

Bashar Teg
while i agree that the kkk has the right to assemble and speak, i'm content with the idea of them being stripped of their anonymity.

Newjak
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
If you are too afraid to show yourself and represent for what you stand for. Then you are nothing This maybe true but it doesn't make exposing those people some justified act.

while i agree that the kkk has the right to assemble and speak, i'm content with the idea of them being stripped of their anonymity. Well yeah it is an easy thing to say they deserve whatever they get but that just isn't fair. They are protected by the same rights privileges we are.

I mean I doubt Anonymous would be happy if a large portion of their members got their names dropped. I believe if you want to keep your sense of privacy you should respect others' rights to the same privacy even if they are racial bigots.

Like I said about the only time I am okay with this is if it exposing crime or corruption.

Quincy
Anonymous has come under criticism in the past, releasing wrong information. Hopefully they've actually got correct intel this time around.

Bashar Teg
@newjack: however, the kkk has historically also been a terrorist organization, not just a group of idealists. their power to get away with murder lies in a their anonymity. thats why i dont think it's a violation of civil rights in this case.

Surtur
If people claiming to be anonymous mess with people for no reason. They are not anonymous

But we are in a topic about Anonymous promising to mess with people on a specific date.

Though note the 13 yr. old I mentioned was a troll, but they took it to a level that was...extreme. Or should I say it was a 13 yr. old more or less acting like all 13 yr. olds it seems.

If you are too afraid to show yourself and represent for what you stand for. Then you are nothing

But wait..this logic would apply to the group Anonymous as well. Last I checked these guys don't sign their real names.

Keep in mind I have no problem with them exposing KKK members and I get why they'd not want to make their identities known, but if you're going to call people nothing for hiding, etc. well...

Newjak
@newjack: however, the kkk has historically also been a terrorist organization, not just a group of idealists. their power to get away with murder lies in a their anonymity. thats why i dont think it's a violation of civil rights in this case. True but simply knowing someone is in the KKK does not mean you can automatically pin attacks on them.

You still need evidence and other things like that. I still say it is a violation of civil rights. Just because you don't like the group doesn't mean the people in it are not entitled to the same laws and protections we all are. In fact that is their thinking and we are supposed to be better than that.

Surtur
Yeah see the biggest problem is, despite the reputation of Anonymous..nobody will have any way to really verify 100% of the names are indeed true members of the KKK.

Here is the thing, I would applaud revealing the true members of the KKK. On the other hand I don't trust Anonymous 100%, I don't care how good they are.

Time-Immemorial

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Newjak
True but simply knowing someone is in the KKK does not mean you can automatically pin attacks on them.

You still need evidence and other things like that. I still say it is a violation of civil rights. Just because you don't like the group doesn't mean the people in it are not entitled to the same laws and protections we all are. In fact that is their thinking and we are supposed to be better than that.

they are not pinning attacks (as of yet). simply identifying members of a long-established organization most noted for murdering minorities under a veil of anonymity. but i suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one. but i'll pose this question: if this was an american branch of ISIS, would you feel that they have the right to their anonymity? (not intended to call you out, just reframing the scenario for you to consider)

Newjak
Yeah see the biggest problem is, despite the reputation of Anonymous..nobody will have any way to really verify 100% of the names are indeed true members of the KKK.

Here is the thing, I would applaud revealing the true members of the KKK. On the other hand I don't trust Anonymous 100%, I don't care how good they are. Which is another point. If someone is illegitimately put on that list it could seriously hurt that person's personal life.

Or perhaps they were a KKK member at one time but have since grown to no longer believe in it. If the list old that person's name could be on it.

Time-Immemorial
I wonder what the world would have been like without democrates starting planned parenthood and the KKK.

Surtur
Interesting historical fact: the KKK actually had meetings with Malcolm X. See Malcolm, for some reasons I can legitimately understand, wanted whites and blacks separate just as much as the KKK did. I like how he sought to use his enemy to his potential advantage. Nothing ever really came of it though.

Newjak
they are not pinning attacks (as of yet). simply identifying members of a long-established organization most noted for murdering minorities under a veil of anonymity. but i suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one. but i'll pose this question: if this was an american branch of ISIS, would you feel that they have the right to their anonymity? (not intended to call you out, just reframing the scenario for you to consider) Almost every murder is committed under a veil of anonymity. Few people actually claim their murders. Simply knowing a list of names doesn't change that. I don't think knowing this list of names is really going to change anything. Nor is it going to deter a crime.

I mean people keep justifying this to themselves by some how claiming they deserve this. Does that mean they also deserve to get fires from their jobs? Should they be put in prison. I'm sorry but just because they would treat people differently does not mean I believe the same thing.

As for ISIS. That could be slightly different considering ISIS itself has made claims to actually attack our country. Therefore I think it is reasonable to say that people identifying as ISIS could be a part of that plan to attack.

Of course it still comes with the same problems of verifying the list to be correct in the first place and investigations would have to follow to see if they were planning any attacks.

Surtur
There is also the fact to consider though even if they did have a list of true active members it would still put innocent people at risk. Not every KKK member has their entire family in the clan. I'm sure some do, but it can't be all of them. The people related to these people would also be under threat.

For instance what if a clan member has 2 yr. old child? Now the child is in danger too. You could argue the father would be ultimately responsible, but the list itself is what would be endangering the kids.

Bashar Teg
a 2 year old child will not post on twitter as a kkk member. thats how they compiled the names. it's not like they found a member list.

Jesus McBurger
a 2 year old child will not post on twitter as a kkk member. thats how they compiled the names. it's not like they found a member list.
laughing out loud i laughed so hard at this

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud i laughed so hard at this

i did a bit as well. some cute little pudgy blond baby with a white hood, typing about exterminating the negro virus from clean white america. then spitting up some gerber formula and crying.

Surtur

But this isn't actually relevant if they track the person down by the list. Strangely enough I wasn't talking about the child's social media presence being at risk, or that one existed at all.

Newjak
a 2 year old child will not post on twitter as a kkk member. thats how they compiled the names. it's not like they found a member list. That's not what he said though.

He said an exposed clan member with a 2 year old child. As in the child could be in danger from someone targeting the exposed parent.

Surtur
Don't get me wrong though I'm all for images of babies dressed inappropriately in hateful clothing. Babies in Nazi Attire particularly tickle me.

Just picture it..a baby with a little Hitler mustache and he is mis-pronouncing "crematorium" in a cute way.

Bashar Teg
That's not what he said though.

He said an exposed clan member with a 2 year old child. As in the child could be in danger from someone targeting the exposed parent.

heh yeah i misread. in my defense, we've all seen children dressed up by their "parents" in kkk robes at marches.

lifting a veil of anonymity and attacking someone are not the same thing, though. that's why foxnews has had impunity to dox abortion doctors and not be held accountable when they get murdered. whether or not you think this should be the case, it is, and it's nothing new.

Newjak
heh yeah i misread. in my defense, we've all seen children dressed up by their "parents" in kkk robes at marches.

lifting a veil of anonymity and attacking someone are not the same thing, though. that's why foxnews has had impunity to dox abortion doctors and not be held accountable when they get murdered. whether or not you think this should be the case, it is, and it's nothing new. To be fair I don't like when Fox News does that either. And I never said it was illegal I just think it's silly for us to want to unmask these people so badly when we all talk about the right to privacy. How bad the NSA is for spying.

I hate the precedent of us saying well it's just stupid racists therefore it's okay in this instance. Like well okay it's okay if we dislike the group of people that is being targeted.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I wonder what the world would have been like without democrates starting planned parenthood and the KKK.

I guess those were "Conservative Democrats" like you. Which today would be Republicans...also like you.

Time-Immemorial

We have a few people on the forum that have been caught harassing/dating underage girls, its nothing new.

Bashar Teg
To be fair I don't like when Fox News does that either. And I never said it was illegal I just think it's silly for us to want to unmask these people so badly when we all talk about the right to privacy. How bad the NSA is for spying.

I hate the precedent of us saying well it's just stupid racists therefore it's okay in this instance. Like well okay it's okay if we dislike the group of people that is being targeted.

i do understand your concern. in the context of the old andrew mccarthy communist witch hunt, it's frightening to imagine where it could lead.

however there still is the issue that this is not a doxing of white supremacist organizations, but rather of a particular one directly tied to a long historical string of murders, as well the duality of often holding powerful positions on a municipal and even state level. that's a line i'm comfortable with, so long as it's not crossed and organizations are being investigated simply for being ignorant douchebags.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
We have a few people on the forum that have been caught harassing/dating underage girls, its nothing new.
Really?

Jesus McBurger
i did a bit as well. some cute little pudgy blond baby with a white hood, typing about exterminating the negro virus from clean white america. then spitting up some gerber formula and crying.
laughing laughing laughing laughing
I just finished rolling on the floor from this

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bardock42
I guess those were "Conservative Democrats" like you. Which today would be Republicans...also like you.

I bet he is wearing his "Che" shirt as he posted that.

And Democrats do spread more hate speech then even the KKK do nowadays.

Much like Bardy,

Bashar Teg
go away clown. you're spattering rainbow-colored feces everywhere.

Time-Immemorial

irony coming from a guy who makes the stupidest posts ever.

Flyattractor

........case. point.

Bashar Teg
it's up now

http://pastebin.com/wbvP95wg

Flyattractor
it's up now

http://pastebin.com/wbvP95wg

Once you read thru it and find all the KMC'ers that are on that list You be sure to let us know so we can respect their civilly rights Bash.

Unless you find your own name on it that is.

Bashar Teg
what's that, clown? you're mad? so sorry.

Flyattractor
what's that, clown? you're mad? so sorry.

I might have been if you had gotten the meme right.

Of course Bashy is probably on another list....like the one Bardy is on.

Bashar Teg
that's nice, dear.

anyway, from what im seeing on their facebook pages, a lot of the people on that list arent going to great lengths to hide their affiliation.

Robtard
Basher, did you actually piss in Fly's hair or is he just angry that you posted the link exposing KKK members?

Anyhow, didn't get too far down the list, saw "Imperial Wizard" and I had a chuckle.

Bashar Teg
Basher, did you actually piss in Fly's hair or is he just angry that you posted the link exposing KKK members?

who cares

Flyattractor
Basher cares deeply. That's why he stared the name calling.

eek!

Bashar Teg
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-34736941

Flyattractor
www.whogivesashitaboutit.com

....www.otherthenabunchofLIBERALS.gov

Quincy
damn, some of these KKK guys have utterly ridiculous ring names

Jesus McBurger
There is a "Grand Wizard" title wtf?

Bardock42
There is a "Grand Wizard" title wtf?

There's also Grand Dragons, and Knights, etc.

tbh, the KKK are the D&D nerds of hate groups.

Jesus McBurger

rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Flyattractor

Well the founders of the KKK were Democrats so expecting actual CREATIVTY and Imagination was a pretty long shot.

Quincy
These KKK guys have really dumb names and nicknames and all manner of dumbness.

Also their beliefs are dumb! What dummies!

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Quincy
These KKK guys have really dumb names and nicknames and all manner of dumbness.

Also their beliefs are dumb! What dummies!
They are the dumbest dumbs to ever dumbs

Unoriginal
I once helped a friend and his mom move out of an apartment. The mothers boyfriend was wearing a black shirt with a hooded Knight on it. I didn't notice it until we were just about done.. I'm pretty sure he wasn't a kkk member but I don't know for certain.

Omega Vision
So did anyone interesting/important get outed, or is it just a bunch of rednecks?

Robtard
Looks like it's just a bunch of regular guys mostly from Southern states. I imagine it there was someone of note like a politician or celebrity, it would have made the news by now.

Bashar Teg
regular guys

Robtard
Oh you

Ascendancy
http://www.knoxmercury.com/2015/11/02/anonymous-accuses-knoxville-mayor-rogero-of-kkk-ties/

I know the Klan is famous for its inclusion of Hispanic women.

Surtur
Well to be fair a title like "Grand Wizard" or "Grand Dragon" is actually kind of awesome. Leave it to the KKK to ruin dragons and wizards. Do their atrocities know no bounds?

Originally posted by Ascendancy
http://www.knoxmercury.com/2015/11/02/anonymous-accuses-knoxville-mayor-rogero-of-kkk-ties/

I know the Klan is famous for its inclusion of Hispanic women.

Well they probably just thought she was a really tan white lady and she just went along with it.

Bashar Teg
thats why they're so ineffectual as a clan. everyone wants to be a powerful magic character and hog the XP for themselves. no warrior class, elves, dwarves. typical noob shit.

Surtur
They saw the "linear warrior quadratic wizard" trope page and took it as gospel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.