Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who takes this?

EmperorSidious2
Sidious obviously

Angelalex242
Why do you hate Obi Wan and Kit so much?

FreshestSlice
They're both more skilled than Sidious. Combine that with Obi-Wans defense and it's a gg. Team takes it.

Q99
We know Sidious can take Fisto while dealing with someone else, so unless Kenobi can protect Fisto better than Mace can, all Kit does is provide Kenobi some window where Sidious has to burn more energy while not focusing on him fully. And that's not a long enough window.

Sidious wins either.

Jmanghan
I meant to put Mace instead of Sidious, **** me.

McP
Some guys believes, tat Kenobi could solo Dooku if he woukd fight him alone. Perhaps Kit could solo Sidious if not Mace, Agen and Saesee.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by McP
Some guys believes, tat Kenobi could solo Dooku if he woukd fight him alone. Perhaps Kit could solo Sidious if not Mace, Agen and Saesee. Obi-Wan and Dooku is way WAY more comparable then Kit and Sidious.

McP
I know, just kidding smile It's funny to hear, that without Anakin, Obi-Wan would have better chances against Dooku. The compression between Dooku and Kenobi and Kit and Sidious is irrevelant

Jmanghan
Originally posted by McP
I know, just kidding smile It's funny to hear, that without Anakin, Obi-Wan would have better chances against Dooku. The compression between Dooku and Kenobi and Kit and Sidious is irrevelant Obi-Wan would have a better chance against Dooku without Anakin's help.

Same with Anakin.

Obi-Wan is comparable with just about anyone in pure dueling ability.

Even Tulak Hord or Sidious wouldn't blitz him

NTJack0
Sidious ragdolls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.