Chemical Weapons in Syria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34743311

ISIS using chemical weapons in Syria.

Omega Vision
I think this shows how lucky the world has been that there hasn't been more use of chemical weapons in conflicts around the world. In a lot of ways chemical weapons are easier to produce than conventional weapons. All you need are some rather basic household chemicals and a little know-how and you can create all sorts of nasty stuff.

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think this shows how lucky the world has been that there hasn't been more use of chemical weapons in conflicts around the world. In a lot of ways chemical weapons are easier to produce than conventional weapons. All you need are some rather basic household chemicals and a little know-how and you can create all sorts of nasty stuff.

Good job putting yourself on the terrorist watch list.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Robtard
Good job putting yourself on the terrorist watch list.

If that gets you on a "watch list" then i'm on the, "wait to swarm" list. This is kind of basic knowledge. It's always good to be informed about what is and may potentially be used against us/yourself. Freedom of speech still prevails which includes, social media.

But yeah, Bio-chem warfare the worst kind of hazard. I struggle to find a reason why comparing the results aren't akin to what happened in Chernobyl.

ArtificialGlory
Mustard gas? That's hella old skool.

Arabian Knight
ISIS has killed less innocents than American bombs.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
ISIS has killed less innocents than American bombs.

So no proof, good good Mohammad.

Arabian Knight
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So no proof, good good Mohammad.
America killed millions of innocents in Hiroshima alone. Countless hundreds of thousands protecting the Zionists in a war against Islam.

ISIS are a misguided group and some of their rank have done bad things, but nothing on the scale of what America has done.

Robtard
Bomb wasn't that big, dude.

Even if we count the deaths that followed after due to poisoning and such, probably wouldn't be "millions" either.

Arabian Knight
Bomb wasn't that big, dude.

Even if we count the deaths that followed after due to poisoning and such, probably wouldn't be "millions" either.
My point is, the numbers show who is truly evil.

Time-Immemorial
Your point was factually incorrect, and you proved you are pretty stupid.

Robtard
My point is, the numbers show who is truly evil. The bombs are evil?

Arabian Knight
Your point was factually incorrect, and you proved you are pretty stupid.
Your racism against Islam shows your stupidity.

Time-Immemorial

In a generation, when Muslims outnumber non Muslims in Europe, the world will be a better place.

Racist

Arabian Knight
The bombs are evil?
As a liberal, I am non violent and I believe bombs to be evil. But it takes evil to use evil weapons .

Time-Immemorial
And the bomb that just blew up that plane? Those tards must have been satan themselves.

Arabian Knight
And the bomb that just blew up that plane? Those tards must have been satan themselves.
Although i dont 100% agree with the methods that were used to bring the plane down.... The Russians should have stayed out of Muslim land.

Time-Immemorial
What about all the fcking Muslims in America and Europe?

The Ecks
****ing Muslims?
You don't judge religion by the acts of terrorists. That's so low and trashy

Arabian Knight
Originally posted by The Ecks
****ing Muslims?
You don't judge religion by the acts of terrorists. That's so low and trashy
The crusades was one big terror attack. You don't judge them for it! Allah forgive you!

Q99
What about all the fcking Muslims in America and Europe?

They're mostly cool people who are on our side, and hate Isis, and your hate of them is irrational and trying to take out your anger on them is misguided.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.