Frank Castle, The Punisher Vs Pre DCnu Superman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsxzz7gzx1.jpg

...hand to hand, under a red sun (IE powerless Superman), last man standing wins.
No prep. No BFR.
T-shirt, jeans, boots.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsr2arqg6p.jpg

ghostman
supes!, thousand plus years of experience training from bats and wondy pressure points etcc. but then again, who has supes beaten in hand to hand without his powers?

StiltmanFTW
Frank, easily.

Karate, judo, wrestling, boxing, ninjutsu. Insane damage soak.

deathslash
Originally posted by ghostman
supes!, thousand plus years of experience training from bats and wondy pressure points etcc. but then again, who has supes beaten in hand to hand without his powers? precisely, he hasn't really beaten anyone of note when he was depowered. Meanwhile, Frank has thrown down with everything from highly skilled martial artists and super soldiers like black widow, bucky, and daredevil to legitimate met as like daken, x-23, green goblin, and deadpool.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Frank, easily.

Karate, judo, wrestling, boxing, ninjutsu. Insane damage soak. this

abhilegend
He beat Kobra in Batman's body.

erm

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
He beat Kobra in Batman's body.

erm how good is kobra a again? I've seen Frank evenly fight characters like x-23, daken, black widow, winter soldier, etc.

StiltmanFTW
Moon Knight, Bullseye. Taking blows from Spider-Man. The list goes on.

Man does impossible stuff all the time. Like choking out Tiger Shark, dodging gunfire from Hood's enhanced goons and killing them with a knife (details make this feat particularly impressive), kicking Jigsaw through a plate-glass window - which was supposed to be unbreakable - or throwing one of Kraven's sons with one hand, making him bust through a wall...

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
how good is kobra a again? I've seen Frank evenly fight characters like x-23, daken, black widow, winter soldier, etc.
Kobra had beaten Batman cleanly before.

Mindset
Kobra is Batman's b*tch.

-Pr-
Really don't see how Superman can win, tbh. Frank is more skilled, has better damage soak and is more used to fighting at that level of power.

DarkSaint85
Clark puts Frank in a submission hold, Frank dislocates his own arm to break out,and bites Clark's nose off.

Then proceeds to beat the crap out of Clark.

riv6672
Punisher it is, then...laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.