FBI agent found guilty of assault

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/s1TGzZh.gif

meep-meep
Yeah he's a nutcase. I gotta wonder what the mother was thinking bringing him along. Terrible judgement. Poor kid though being stuck in that situation.

Ascendancy
How is this guy seriously still holding a federal badge after this? The FBI is really going to continue letting him be a part of the organization?

FinalAnswer
Why are egotistical, deluded people like this allowed positions of power?

Ionceknewu
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Why are egotistical, deluded people like this allowed positions of power? Because they are the ones that want positions of authority most.

riv6672
Doesnt seem like an impartial story.
I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Surtur
I mean christ they fired the student flinging cop within like a day or two of what happened right?

All this says is: cops if you want to be able to be dicks and get away with it just join the FBI.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by riv6672
Doesnt seem like an impartial story.
I'll take it with a grain of salt.

The video is completely impartial. Have a watch.

riv6672
I've had my fill of divinity today...wink

Ascendancy
The video is of the actual incident, not of someone's interpretation of the situation, but you do you, boo.

KingD19
Originally posted by Surtur
I mean christ they fired the student flinging cop within like a day or two of what happened right?

All this says is: cops if you want to be able to be dicks and get away with it just join the FBI.

Nah. If you want to be a dick/murderer/would be murderer and get away with it, just stay a cop and don't do anything too drastic. Cops still get away with like, 95% of whatever they do that's bad.

Mindset
I want to join the FBI.

riv6672
Originally posted by Ascendancy
The video is of the actual incident, not of someone's interpretation of the situation, but you do you, boo.
I always do, shmoo.

riv6672
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/fbi-agent-due-in-maryland-court-tuesday-as-his-assault-case-wraps-up/2015/11/03/8589bfbe-81be-11e5-9afb-0c971f713d0c_story.html

This article touches on an interesting catch 22 in the form of Rogero being able to carry a weapon.
In the military, those convicted of domestic violence, can technically stay in, but are no longer allowed to carry a weapon, so they cant perform a Soldier's most basic duty/meet annual training requirements.
I've seen that used to try and put people out, a kind of back door move.
I have to wonder if it works in a similar manner for the FBI.

Robtard
TIL: You can be an FBI agent and keep your job if you only commit "second degree assault"

meep-meep
I realize why this isn't as sensational of a story as the noble tale of Officer Slam and his kids but I'm surprised I've heard very little to nothing of this one.

Surtur
The thing is though this should be just as sensational. Actually more so since the guy is still actively employed by our government. At least the other guy was fired, the only lesson it seems this guy learned is "don't get involved with chicks with kids".

But put it in perspective, I heard about Officer Slam first then when I signed on in the morning that day(my homepage is Comcast, which has current news, and it was right on there). I heard about it on the radio, saw it on tv. But with this FBI story I..heard about it on a message board.

The paranoid part of me wonders if the government didn't try to keep media coverage on this as small as possible. A crazy cop is one thing, but the FBI is only supposed to take the best of the best.

Time-Immemorial
Thanks Obama

meep-meep
Who is unintentionally making conspiracy threads?

This guy.

Didn't realize it was that easy, honestly.

riv6672
You know how to read your audience. thumb up

Surtur
Well if it's not some conspiracy then the reasons this story didn't receive as much attention as the other one..really aren't very good reasons. It would almost speak to a certain agenda the media has, and I know the media could never have an agenda.

So I choose to believe the spirit of J Edgar Hoover has possessed the current head of the FBI and is up to his old shenanigans.

riv6672
I've heard worse theories.

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
Well if it's not some conspiracy then the reasons this story didn't receive as much attention as the other one..really aren't very good reasons. It would almost speak to a certain agenda the media has, and I know the media could never have an agenda.

So I choose to believe the spirit of J Edgar Hoover has possessed the current head of the FBI and is up to his old shenanigans. We never really hear about the FBI in the news, but there's bound to be scandals going on.

riv6672
Quantico. Algonquin for "by the big stream".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.