Who's the fastest Marvel speedster?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who's the fastest man alive on Marvel Earth?

StiltmanFTW
Makkari, I guess.

zopzop
Makkari.

the Darkone
The Runner
Makkari
Northstar
Speed Demon
Quicksilver

StiltmanFTW
I thought we were limited to Marvel Earth only? stick out tongue

Anyway, Quicksilver is not to be underestimated. According to Cyclops, he and Northstar are equals in the speed department. And according to Magneto, Northstar is slower.

Kid Gladiator deserves a mention. Monica from Avengers, too. Aurora.

ghostman
that ****** with the sig

psycho gundam
Surfer crossed a light year in like a second, with light only crossing 186 thousand miles (almost 8 times around Earth), which is just a little over the distance from Earth to the moon.

He makes Makkari look like a statue, even Gladiator's best speed feet of 100x lightspeed is molasses

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I thought we were limited to Marvel Earth only? stick out tongue

Anyway, Quicksilver is not to be underestimated. According to Cyclops, he and Northstar are equals in the speed department. And according to Magneto, Northstar is slower.

Kid Gladiator deserves a mention. Monica from Avengers, too. Aurora.

that was northstars first appearance. Since then he got 4 upgrades and was shown to run at Lightspeed. He's even called the fastest man alive in the recent xmen issues. Noob

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/northstar_classic3_zpsprua8eo9.png

Monica probably is the best bet here

juggernaut74
When I said speedster I meant running speed.

I thought it would have been obvious.

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
Monica probably is the best bet here OP asks for a man, you sexist pig. Originally posted by juggernaut74
Who's the fastest man alive on Marvel Earth?

srsly

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
He's even called the fastest man alive in the recent xmen issues.

I know. Happened during the whole gay marriage thing, right? Safe to say "the fastest" meant "the easiest" in that context shifty

-K-M-
Last time I put a woman first *grumble*

StiltmanFTW
And don't forget that Monica is black. KKK called, they're displeased with your actions...

StiltmanFTW
Who'd be the slowest? Someone like Whizzer, maybe? Or Speed from Young Avengers?

deathslash
Isn't Barry Allen the fastest in all of marvel or was that race not canon?

-K-M-
Originally posted by deathslash
Isn't Barry Allen the fastest in all of marvel or was that race not canon?

"Buried Alien" is canon, but he isn't on earth. Not everyone took part in that race though.

Would be great if he came back.

riv6672
Originally posted by juggernaut74
When I said speedster I meant running speed.

I thought it would have been obvious.
It wasnt.

At least, not when Marvel's fastest character is usually considered Monica/Spectrum.

basilisk
I think Makkari.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.