Theory on Kylo Ren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I thought about another possibility for Kylo Ren in Force Awakens.
So far we've heard that there's been a big search over Anakin's/Luke's Old lightsaber. As we know in Episode 5(Empire Strikes Back), Luke fought with Vader and lost his hand and therefore the lightsaber with it. Now the lightsaber was recovered and it landed to Leia and somehow in Finn's hand. Now what happened to the hand that wielded it? Back in the EU, that hand produced a clone called Luuke Skywalker. What if Kylo Ren ends up representing Luuke in some form or fashion? There is a few signs that this too could serve as a possibility;

1. In the Trailer, we have seen him looking for Vader's burnt helmet and has the determination to finish what he begun.

2. In a talking action figure, Kylo Ren claims that the "weapon is his". This could be referring to Kylo Ren claiming the Lightsaber for himself, for Luke or Vader, or in general in the name of the Skywalker Family.

3. When Luke fought with Vader, Vader cut off his right arm. In the trailer, when Kylo ren holds his lightsaber, He holds in a right hand position. In every shot he's in with the lightsaber, it is always held in a right-handed position.

This is another idea that came to me that may contribute to Kylo Ren's identity in the Force Awakens.

Bashar Teg
you should omit this part. it's just silly.

Originally posted by atv2

3. When Luke fought with Vader, Vader cut off his right arm. In the trailer, when Kylo ren holds his lightsaber, He holds in a right hand position. In every shot he's in with the lightsaber, it is always held in a right-handed position.

Lord Lucien
It's almost like 90% of people are right-handed or something...

But that can't be it, it must have HIDDEN SYMBOLISM.

queeq
Quite. Vader also held his lightsaber in his right hand. It's hardly a clue, is it.

Bashar Teg
OP, you should post 12 more threads about this.

queeq
laughing out loud

Looks like I'll have to close 12 more threads about this. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.