Kid Goku vs Naruto/Bleach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is the strongest person Kid Goku (the one that defeated King Piccolo) could beat from both Universes?

No bfring.

Jmanghan
He should be able to clear the Bleach-Verse, but he stops at Hokage Naruto, and anyone above him should beat Kid Goku as well.

Jmanghan
Kid Goku was able to keep up with Roshi, who had destroyed the moon with a single blast.

Come to think of it, Hokage Naruto might be too generous.

NewGuy01
Until further notice I'm not convinced Kid Goku can withstand the heat of the sun.

Dramatic Gecko
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Kid Goku can withstand the heat of the sun.

StealthRanger
Not energetic enough to hurt Goku

SSJGGogeta
Kid Goku withstood VASTLY hotter temperatures than the sun, many times throughout Dragon Ball. For example, the plethora of moon busting+ attacks he took. Not to mention the various nuclear explosions he tanked. Nuclear explosions are much hotter than the sun.

NotAllThatEvil
I'm no scientist, but i doupt that.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

http://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44646

Clearly you're no scientist. At least you admitted it though, which is appreciated. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

Its true.

NotAllThatEvil
Ok, but when did goku survive nukes? I remember normal missels but i do not recall a mushroom cloud.

NewGuy01
Not that mushroom cloud necessarily means nuclear explosion either.

NotAllThatEvil
So how do we tell if its a nuke?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Kid Goku can withstand the heat of the sun.

laughing out loud

AuraAngel
Actually, has Kid Goku ever tanked a massive ki blast? I know Adult Goku would do stuff like that but Kid Goku opted for dodging whenever possible.

Not saying he hasn't, just that I can't recall.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Not energetic enough to hurt Goku

Dude, you need to stop thinking that just because one character is vastly more powerful then anyone in that verse, that the one character is more powerful then the verse itself, this is a running theme with you, where you think a single character can take down all these verses, it just isn't going to happen.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Dude, you need to stop thinking that just because one character is vastly more powerful then anyone in that verse, that the one character is more powerful then the verse itself, this is a running theme with you, where you think a single character can take down all these verses, it just isn't going to happen.

I was responding to the "teh sun heat" comment

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
I was responding to the "teh sun heat" comment Ah, sorry.

Dramatic Gecko
The only nuke Kid Goku dealed with is the one he kicked back toward a mountain. And it couldn
't have been ore then 10 Kiloton judging by the damage. In fact it was just a large explosion with a mushroom cloud. No specifics saying it was a nuke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.