shaak ti vs ashoka tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
battle of the look alikes laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Deronn_solo
Shaak molest.

Trocity
They look nothing alike and Shaak beats her ass.

carthage
as of Rebels?

EmperorSidious2
Shaak

|King Joker|
mmm

AncientPower
Shaak is superior in every aspect

|King Joker|
How do you know for sure, though?

JKBart
Sel raps Ahsoka 10/10
*Selenial I mean
*Shaak Ti I mean

well Sel raps ahsoka too smile smile smile smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by JKBart
Sel raps Ahsoka 10/10
*Selenial I mean
*Shaak Ti I mean

well Sel raps ahsoka too smile smile smile smile Is Sel's mixtape out yet?

JKBart
no but would listen

AncientPower
Originally posted by |King Joker|
How do you know for sure, though?

Those things called feats.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by AncientPower
Those things called feats. *GASP* Really?! No, I mean, how do you know for sure Shaak is superior "in every aspect" to Ahsoka when we've barely delved into Ahsoka's combative abilities as of Rebels? It seems everyone is making pretty definitive, conclusive statements on this matchup which is confusing me since we don't know that much about Ahsoka other than she's going to embarrass two Inquisitors and contend with Vader.

SunRazer
Shaak.

Nephthys
This is my SW OTP.

Emperordmb
I wanna see Ahsoka in action in Rebels for three reasons.

1. It'll be badass
2. She'll get some BAMF feats
3. There will be no more ****ing unwarranted threads with Rebels Ahsoka

redpill
Originally posted by Nephthys
This is my SW OTP. what does otp mean?

Nephthys
You and me, baby.

Selenial
*GASP* Really?! No, I mean, how do you know for sure Shaak is superior "in every aspect" to Ahsoka when we've barely delved into Ahsoka's combative abilities as of Rebels? It seems everyone is making pretty definitive, conclusive statements on this matchup which is confusing me since we don't know that much about Ahsoka other than she's going to embarrass two Inquisitors and contend with Vader.

Can someone quote me on "contend with Vader" please?

FreshestSlice
https://youtu.be/mTkd0MKEm2I?t=6m31s

Zenwolf
Well he did say IF...but eh more than likely they will....and again Dave, how does her fighting Anakin mean anything to fighting Vader?....Dave can't even talk about his own characters straight, let alone anything else about Star Wars it seems.. Also....I didn't realize that Vader and Anakin shared the same weaknesses? Whatever those are...

Apparently Vader and Anakin are the same 'character' despite the fact that Obi-Wan and Vader noted he is no longer Anakin Skywalker.

FreshestSlice
You're taking Star Wars' metaphorical nonsense way too seriously.

Selenial
*shrug* Still nothing to put her over Shaak then. Not saying Shaak would give Vader a brutal fight but she certainly wouldn't be a push over, and she knows nothing of Vader to give her an advantage unlike Ahsoka (apparently).

Honestly it's just reason that Shaak would be better. The Jedi Archives were captured and destroyed, all training areas were kept under strict surveillance and any Jedi had to keep their identity on the down low. I honestly don't understand how Ahsoka is supposed to magically become one of the most revered Jedi in History, a brilliant sword master etc with literally no training...

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You're taking Star Wars' metaphorical nonsense way too seriously.

The two seem to act far different than alike , so I don't think it's that metaphorical.

Nephthys
Ahsoka was already pretty good for her age. If she just carried on achieving her potential she'd be definitely up there.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Zenwolf
The two seem to act far different than alike , so I don't think it's that metaphorical.
It's completely metaphorical. Anakin and Vader fight alike because Anakin is Vader. It's really that simple.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Selenial
*shrug* Still nothing to put her over Shaak then. Not saying Shaak would give Vader a brutal fight but she certainly wouldn't be a push over, and she knows nothing of Vader to give her an advantage unlike Ahsoka (apparently).

Honestly it's just reason that Shaak would be better. The Jedi Archives were captured and destroyed, all training areas were kept under strict surveillance and any Jedi had to keep their identity on the down low. I honestly don't understand how Ahsoka is supposed to magically become one of the most revered Jedi in History, a brilliant sword master etc with literally no training...

Well fighting with the Rebellion would keep her skills sharp.

Zenwolf
It's completely metaphorical. Anakin and Vader fight alike because Anakin is Vader. It's really that simple.

How does Vader fight anything like Anakin?

Selenial
Well fighting with the Rebellion would keep her skills sharp.
As a Lightsaber duelist? No it really wouldn't.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ahsoka was already pretty good for her age. If she just carried on achieving her potential she'd be definitely up there.

Indeed. Good, not a prodigy. She should have made Council, if she'd actually been trained properly, but she had no way to hone her skills, so the question is how she would ever reach that level?

Nephthys
I dunno, I think that if you can take on Grievous you've got some pretty good shit under your belt. A much more powerful Ahsoka could certainly be a force to contend with Vader.

But then again, that was TCW Grievous......

Zenwolf
As a Lightsaber duelist? No it really wouldn't.

It would in the barest of things, but as a whole right not so much. Unless she has some combat training droids she goes up against.

FreshestSlice
How does Vader fight anything like Anakin?
The only change in style we actually know about is Vader overcoming the limitations of his suit. That's it.

Zenwolf
The only change in style we actually know about is Vader overcoming the limitations of his suit. That's it.

Right but I don't think his style would become the exact mimicry of his former self. But we shall see what is what in due course.

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure Vader's style isn't anything like Anakin's was. Anakin is agile and quick and he shows off a lot which Vader just can't do anymore.

FreshestSlice
Right but I don't think his style would become the exact mimicry of his former self. But we shall see what is what in due course.
Sure, but it doesn't need to be for Ahsoka to be familiar with it.

|King Joker|
If anyone is going to have an advantage in terms of familiarity it should be Vader. He's the one whose changed his fighting style and overall tactics in how he approaches combat. And, you know, he taught her pretty much everything she knows in terms of fighting when she was a Jedi. Her gaining any edge because of familiarity is seriously ridiculous. But then again, we're dealing with Filoni who isn't always spot-on when it comes to these things.

As for Ahsoka increasing so drastically, I don't understand what's so insane about it. So many Force-wielders have increased their skills without a master, proper training, etc. We don't really know anything about what Ahsoka was doing between TCW and Rebels, but I'm pretty sure there'd be plenty of opportunities to hone her skills and learn more / better combat techniques. Also, as mentioned in Rebels, there are many Jedi Temples throughout the Galaxy that weren't destroyed by the Empire, so that could've provided learning opportunities for Ahsoka if she desired to seek out these Temples.

Also, as far as Ahsoka's talent and potential goes: "While Ahsoka is gifted with raw Force talent, her tendency to follow her heart challenges her path to knighthood." - Ultimate Star Wars

I mean, ****, what non-prodigy is being offered to rejoin the Order as a Jedi Knight at 16? Please.

Any teenager who is surviving encounters with General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, and one-upping remarkably skilled warriors like Pre Vizsla is probably pretty prodigious, lol.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Ahsoka could easily be on Shaak Ti's level at least in terms of Force mastery.

Selenial
Originally posted by Beniboybling
thumb up

Ahsoka could easily be on Shaak Ti's level at least in terms of Force mastery.

Most retarded post of the thread goes to Beni, which is impressive given one of them includes Filoni basically saying Anakin = Vader.

Hint: Literally no one is denying she could be that level in force mastery, just that logically her duelling skills should not be among the best of all time learning from a Holocron and not having sparred with anyone in 8 years.

Selenial
As for Ahsoka increasing so drastically, I don't understand what's so insane about it. So many Force-wielders have increased their skills without a master, proper training, etc. We don't really know anything about what Ahsoka was doing between TCW and Rebels, but I'm pretty sure there'd be plenty of opportunities to hone her skills and learn more / better combat techniques. Also, as mentioned in Rebels, there are many Jedi Temples throughout the Galaxy that weren't destroyed by the Empire, so that could've provided learning opportunities for Ahsoka if she desired to seek out these Temples.

Also, as far as Ahsoka's talent and potential goes: "While Ahsoka is gifted with raw Force talent, her tendency to follow her heart challenges her path to knighthood." - Ultimate Star Wars

I mean, ****, what non-prodigy is being offered to rejoin the Order as a Jedi Knight at 16? Please.

Any teenager who is surviving encounters with General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, and one-upping remarkably skilled warriors like Pre Vizsla is probably pretty prodigious, lol.

As I said in my last post, she won't have sparred with anyone in years, and at best has learned what she learns from a Holocron. The Inquisitor is living proof that knowledge =/= skill. For any of this to matter, Ahsoka would need to approach not only Council level skill with a blade, but actually top-council member level. Look at every skilled duelist from Windu to Exar Kun, they learn through ruthless and unrelenting training, not from a holocron.

And no, that's not prodigy. Prodigy among the Jedi Order's history is Yoda, Revan, Jacen Solo, Cade Skywalker level, and they have more impressive padawan feats than that. I already conceded she would become a Council Level warrior/Jedi had she been allowed to, I just don't consider Council members prodigies.

Beniboybling
Most retarded post of the thread goes to Beni, which is impressive given one of them includes Filoni basically saying Anakin = Vader.

Hint: Literally no one is denying she could be that level in force mastery, just that logically her duelling skills should not be among the best of all time learning from a Holocron and not having sparred with anyone in 8 years. Because Force mastery has no bearing on this competition or on her being regarded as a prodigy. confused

Selenial
Because Force mastery has no bearing on this competition or on her being regarded as a prodigy. confused

kek @ Shaak Ti being defined as a prodigy.

Beniboybling
I was referring to Ahsoka confused

And though she may not to as talented as the likes of Anakin, Jacen, Revan etc. she certainly has the potential to be above the majority of the Jedi Council and the 10,000 odd Jedi beneath them, so prodigal as in "exceptional" "outstanding" etc. could certainly be applied to her, don't you think?

Selenial
I was referring to Ahsoka confused

And though she may not to as talented as the likes of Anakin, Jacen, Revan etc. she certainly has the potential to be above the majority of the Jedi Council and the 10,000 odd Jedi beneath them, so prodigal as in "exceptional" "outstanding" etc. could certainly be applied to her, don't you think?

No, since you said Ahsoka should be around Shaak Ti level, you'd have to define them both as prodigies.

Perhaps, but the way I see it, prodigies come around a few times every era. Sidious, Windu, Yoda, Dooku? They're prodigies. The Hero of Tython, Barsen'thor and Nox? Prodigies. I don't think we've seen anything from Ahsoka to warrant that kind of title, tbh.

Beniboybling
No, since you said Ahsoka should be around Shaak Ti level, you'd have to define them both as prodigies.

Perhaps, but the way I see it, prodigies come around a few times every era. Sidious, Windu, Yoda, Dooku? They're prodigies. The Hero of Tython, Barsen'thor and Nox? Prodigies. I don't think we've seen anything from Ahsoka to warrant that kind of title, tbh. That's why I said "easily", not that Shaak Ti wasn't among the most powerful Jedi of the time.

Meh, I suppose it's relative, nonetheless it's pointless to debate semantics if we agree she =>Jedi Council as a Force user.

FreshestSlice
Give them time. She'll be soloing most of Rebels with Filoni at the helm.

|King Joker|
As I said in my last post, she won't have sparred with anyone in years, and at best has learned what she learns from a Holocron. The Inquisitor is living proof that knowledge =/= skill. For any of this to matter, Ahsoka would need to approach not only Council level skill with a blade, but actually top-council member level. Look at every skilled duelist from Windu to Exar Kun, they learn through ruthless and unrelenting training, not from a holocron. The problem is that people are jumping the gun saying that her increase in skill would be illogical, when we literally know jack on what she could have done in those 15 years. You're saying "at best she could have done ____" but you don't actually know that. I mentioned holocrons because you said that the Jedi Archives and training areas were destroyed / under surveillance, but there are still other Jedi Temples in the Galaxy that can contain archives of their own and training areas / devices / droids, etc.

Ahsoka has a background in four of the seven forms and was drilled endlessly by Skywalker to perfect the sequences of them. She definitely would have pursued to advance and develop her skillset and fighting style on her own well. She's sparred with the best of her era and has 1-on-1 encounters with some of the most dangerous combatants during the Clone Wars. I think she has the experience and breadth of knowledge to develop her skills to a much higher degree. Ahsoka is a very combat-driven person, so I think she would have found any way possible to develop her skills. As pointed out, she has a high Force-potential, and strength in the Force correlates with lightsaber skill and development.

Look at Luke Skywalker, who in just 4 years was able to increase to a large degree and go toe-to-toe with Vader. His experience dueling Vader just once gave him the opportunity to evolve his style and effectiveness as a duelist. Obviously I'm not stupid enough not to recognize that Luke's Force-potential blows Ahsoka's out of the water, but it serves my point that Jedi that are strong in the Force can improve drastically on their own.

And no, that's not prodigy. Prodigy among the Jedi Order's history is Yoda, Revan, Jacen Solo, Cade Skywalker level, and they have more impressive padawan feats than that. I already conceded she would become a Council Level warrior/Jedi had she been allowed to, I just don't consider Council members prodigies. Padawan feats for Yoda? http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2570579909.png

But yeah, this all depends how you define prodigy. Needless to say she wouldn't be prodigious to the same to degree as Jacen or Cade, who have Skywalker blood. Yoda has one of the highest midichlorian counts recorded, and Revan is just.. Revan. If we're just being era-specific though, she's accomplished feats that should have been well above someone like her, and even Anakin has said that he forgets how young she is because of her advanced abilities. For me, at least, her feats and accolades point that she is a prodigy. We can agree to disagree on this point though, since it's very much a matter of perspective.

AncientPower
Theoretical Rebels Ahsoka Tano is now DS!Marek tier apparently.

|King Joker|
Give them time. She'll be soloing most of Rebels with Filoni at the helm. http://musasports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/finger-crossed.jpg

FreshestSlice
That wank was beautiful, tbh. Ahsoka doesn't deserve it, but all the same.

|King Joker|
thnx

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You've grown pretty powerful, tbh. A long way since the old days. smile

Beniboybling
Padawan feats for Yoda? http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2570579909.pnghttp://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1742136542.gif

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You've grown pretty powerful, tbh. A long way since the old days. smile
That means you have to kill him, SKILLZ. He's a threat to our superiority. Kill him before he gains anymore strength.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka wank is only beneficial for Vader, Freshest. You should embrace it like ares has. He knows we're playing the long game with these preemptive arguments for Ahsoka.

ares834
Ahsoka is one of the top 3 or 4 Jedi in combat ability of all time.

FreshestSlice
Ahsoka wank is only beneficial for Vader, Freshest. You should embrace it like ares has. He knows we're playing the long game with these preemptive arguments for Ahsoka.
I'm not allowed to support Vader anymore. The only emperor is Valkorion, and the Outlander is his prophet.

ares834
Padawan Ahsoka did better against Grievous then Shaak did.

mmm

|King Joker|
I'm not allowed to support Vader anymore. The only emperor is Valkorion, and the Outlander is his prophet. What a shame.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TBH I support just about every character, as long as it's generally accepted that, on the whole, both NJO and SWTOR have more powerful characters than the PT (presumably barring The Ones.) PT has far better jedi than, say, SWTOR, but The Sith and all the random entities seals it tbh.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
Ahsoka is one of the top 3 or 4 Jedi in combat ability of all time. Originally posted by ares834

mmm https://www.nrcc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/touche.gif

cs_zoltan
TCW Grievous doesn't count.

FreshestSlice
TBH I support just about every character, as long as it's generally accepted that, on the whole, both NJO and SWTOR have more powerful characters than the PT (presumably barring The Ones.) PT has far better jedi than, say, SWTOR, but The Sith and all the random entities seals it tbh.
Mundi could solo TOR.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
According to Temp, Vader > all Sith except Sidious and maybe Plagueis, meaning he has Vader > Vitiate. We must strike this heathen down tbh.

Edit: Wait nvm

FreshestSlice
We could give Vader a pass tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The guy who's equal to Kenobi? Or the guy who's gonna struggle against Ahsoka?

FreshestSlice
Are you saying Ahsoka>Vitiate is farfetched?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate augments his climax and rapes Ahsoka.

FreshestSlice
Ashoka uses Djem So to counter and reverse rape him.

|King Joker|
https://www.google.com/search?q=rape-axe&biw=1366&bih=651&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIp-260ZOCyQIVTDgmCh0lwwv6

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate forces Ahsoka to climax.

FreshestSlice
And just like that, poof. My history was gone.

|King Joker|
LMFAO

AncientPower

mmm

Who the **** needs context amirite?

ares834
You sound angry.

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
Who the **** needs context amirite?

Its not like she improved much either, and she has **** all to suggest she'd be a challenge for Canon Vader thumb up

FreshestSlice
LMFAO
I just have to ask, the **** was with the guy and the mutilation and the thing with his mouth? What the **** did that have to do with anything?

More importantly, why were you looking it up?

|King Joker|
I just have to ask, the **** was with the guy and the mutilation and the thing with his mouth? What the **** did that have to do with anything?

More importantly, why were you looking it up? Every day in Sociology class we watch Channel One news, and last week (Friday I think) we saw this new anti-rape device made in South Africa where the guys dick gets clamped inside this female condom that has teeth. Was pretty neat, tbh.

Beniboybling
https://i.imgur.com/Ag8P5e9.jpg

Ahsoka = Jedi prodigy confirmed. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1742136542.gif

FreshestSlice
It says until, you plebeian. That means she isn't a Legend anymore. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/uhuh.gif

|King Joker|
Either way, lol @ her not being a prodigy at this point tbh.

Edit: Beni what's the source for that http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

Zenwolf
Does it really matter at this point weither she is or isn't? This is a new canon slate after all, not like she isn't just randomly thrusted into the bunch of other prodigies when there's only a few known in the new canon as of now anyway.

FreshestSlice
It matters for this thread? erm

Zenwolf
I guess for this thread?

But not sure as a whole. I mean it's nice that she is, but it's a new canon.

FreshestSlice
I'm not exactly sure why it being "a new canon" matters. It would still be nice to have Ahsoka not be yet another random, and even if there weren't any "prodigies" we would still do versus threads with Legends characters.

Beniboybling
It says until, you plebeian. That means she isn't a Legend anymore. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/uhuh.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/uhuh.gif

She's more than a legend now. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gifOriginally posted by |King Joker|
Edit: Beni what's the source for that http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif Absolutely Everything You Need To Know

Took a picture while picking up some comics lol.Originally posted by Zenwolf
Does it really matter at this point weither she is or isn't? This is a new canon slate after all, not like she isn't just randomly thrusted into the bunch of other prodigies when there's only a few known in the new canon as of now anyway. The new canon includes 10,000 Jedi Knights, among whom are Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, Kenobi etc., and some of most powerful Jedi of all time i.e. Windu, Yoda and Anakin (and Dooku).

The PT era is every bit as illustrious as it was before so being a legend of that era is pretty impressive.

|King Joker|
Especially when she's like 16 years old lol

Zenwolf

Took a picture while picking up some comics lol.The new canon includes 10,000 Jedi Knights, among whom are Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti & Kenobi, and some of most powerful Jedi of all time i.e. Windu, Yoda and Anakin (and Dooku).

The PT era is every bit as illustrious as it was before so being a legend of that era is pretty impressive.

Yeah, which is fine. Though how many of them have been elaborated on in this new canon outside of TCW?

It's great she is sure, but this isn't really OMG considering how much Ahsoka has been pushed. I mean is it really that big of a surprise now?

FreshestSlice
OT: I would just like to state that the Uh huh smiley is the greatest of them all. Any doubters should be put to the stake.

ares834
Yeah, which is fine. Though how many of them have been elaborated on in this new canon outside of TCW?

It's great she is sure, but this isn't really OMG considering how much Ahsoka has been pushed. I mean is it really that big of a surprise now?

Well there were people in this very thread arguing that she was not a prodigy so...

Beniboybling
Yeah, which is fine. Though how many of them have been elaborated on in this new canon outside of TCW?They've got pretty decent hype in recent sources as far as I recall, however there is little indication they are less than they were before.
It's true, Ahsoka's ascendance to greatness was inevitable. thumb up

Zenwolf
They've got pretty decent hype in recent sources as far as I recall, however there is little indication they are less than they were before.

Eh...anyway I kinda forgot where I was going with all this tbh, so just gonna move along here.

Zenwolf
Well there were people in this very thread arguing that she was not a prodigy so...

Until evidence was put forth.

FreshestSlice
They've got pretty decent hype in recent sources as far as I recall, however there is little indication they are less than they were before.
She'll be an even bigger ***** than Maul before the end.

|King Joker|
It's true, Ahsoka's ascendance to greatness was inevitable. thumb up excellent

redpill
so many posts.

cs_zoltan
To me Ashoka always felt like that medicine the doctors shoved up in your ass as a kid. You really did't want it, but they insisted.

|King Joker|
?I never got medicine shoved up my ass as a kid??? What are you talking about????

Nephthys
Its called a suppository.

|King Joker|
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/3/5/9/8/8/4/9/capt-102786892514.gif

Nephthys
Next, google "enema".

|King Joker|
ur ****ing evil neph

cs_zoltan
Enema is a porn category, isn't it?...Wait what?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Enema is a porn category, isn't it?...Wait what? look it up and see

cs_zoltan
look it up and see

No need, i know the answer to that question.

Beniboybling
To me Ashoka always felt like that medicine the doctors shoved up in your ass as a kid. You really did't want it, but they insisted. "Medicine"

|King Joker|
ROFL

Darth Thor
So whose going to explain to cs_zoltan that his doctors weren't supposed to shove anything up his ass?

redpill
wow this is so derailed

Nargaroth
Hey guys, found some nice accolades for Ahsoka.

Ahsoka plays an important role in the rebellion, serving as an advisor to Commander Sato and the Ghost crew. Due to her senior Jedi training and advanced combat skills, she is also a mentor to both Kanan and Ezra.

-- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles

|

... ; a force to be reconed with, as she holds her own in combat against General Grievous.

-- Insider 160

|King Joker|
Sexy

Trocity
Bump. shifty

Beniboybling
This is a great fight tbh, may share my thoughts later.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka kicks her ass.

MythLord
Shaak shanks her, smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Shaak Ti wins, tbfh.

Syndicate
Shaak Ti wins, tbfh.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Hey guys, found some nice accolades for Ahsoka.

Ahsoka plays an important role in the rebellion, serving as an advisor to Commander Sato and the Ghost crew. Due to her senior Jedi training and advanced combat skills, she is also a mentor to both Kanan and Ezra.

-- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles

confused What? When did we ever see anything of her being a mentor to them?

Unless all this is off screen, cause she only appeared all of like...3 times and none of what's said there is ever shown.

carthage
Ahsoka handily

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
battle of the look alikes laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Haven't seen you for awhile.

TgKWindRenegade
shaak ti was a recognized jedi master while ahsoka left the jedi before completing her padawan training... im inclined to give this battle to shaak ti but only because ahsoka is an ataru specialist which means she'll go from 100-0 real quick(get it??), shes young and headstrong, because I don't know if this is rebels but im gonna assume its not. I vote in favor of jedi master shaak ti if its against clone wars ahsoka but in rebels It is in ahsokas favor

Selenial
Originally posted by TgKWindRenegade
shaak ti was a recognized jedi master while ahsoka left the jedi before completing her padawan training... im inclined to give this battle to shaak ti but only because ahsoka is an ataru specialist which means she'll go from 100-0 real quick(get it??), shes young and headstrong, because I don't know if this is rebels but im gonna assume its not. I vote in favor of jedi master shaak ti if its against clone wars ahsoka but in rebels It is in ahsokas favor

Did you come here from ComicVine or YouTube?

|King Joker|
He seems like a nice guy. smile

TgKWindRenegade
Can someone quote me on "contend with Vader" please? im real late sorry never mind

TgKWindRenegade
Did you come here from ComicVine or YouTube? ...youtube... sorry if I did anything wrong, but in clone wars it also showed her leave the Jedi Temple... and... crud she got that brace removed from her head tail... she did get passed training lol

Jmanghan
We fcking serious rn?

Someone who fought evenly with Vader is getting compared to Shaak Ti???

cs_zoltan
Everyone fights evenly with Vader tbfh.

Jmanghan
Everyone fights evenly with Vader tbfh. Like?

TgKWindRenegade
Originally posted by Jmanghan
We fcking serious rn?

Someone who fought evenly with Vader is getting compared to Shaak Ti??? yeah... unfortunately im on the side of shaak ti... ahokabeat him down because of her ataru skills in my eyes and they portrayed him as a slow strong brute instead of the about average speed, superhuman strength, cunning, intelligent, ruthless, powerhouse he should've been(and has been described as).

TgKWindRenegade
Like? well... masters of the ataru form... not all but ones like ahsoka(form 4 and 6??)

|King Joker|
http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-24-2015/f46awt.gif

cs_zoltan
Galen, Luke, Ben, An'ya, Karbin, Boba, Celeste, Maul clone. From the top of my head.

|King Joker|
Remove An'ya from that list

Aurbere
Add Aurra to that list smile

Jmanghan
Galen, Luke, Ben, An'ya, Karbin, Boba, Celeste, Maul clone. From the top of my head. Didn't he kill the Maul Clone?

He beat Ben, he practically stomped Luke in ESB.

Galen had killed Shaak Ti long before he fought Vader, and even when he beat Vader, it wasn't even close to easy for him.

Selenial
...youtube... sorry if I did anything wrong, but in clone wars it also showed her leave the Jedi Temple... and... crud she got that brace removed from her head tail... she did get passed training lol

There's no real wrong, here, unless you're S_W_LeGenD. Your arguments however seemed pretty par for the course for those debating platforms, and you had to come from somewhere stick out tongue

Selenial
Didn't he kill the Maul Clone?

He beat Ben, he practically stomped Luke in ESB.

Galen had killed Shaak Ti long before he fought Vader, and even when he beat Vader, it wasn't even close to easy for him.

He killed the Maul clone by stabbing himself through the stomach, maul was winning before that. Though Vader was hardly in his prime.

I believe Zoltan was referring to ROTJ.

Galen has no huge spikes in power from then on, however. He has performed amazing feats before he reaches her, and there's a lot to be gleaned from the fact Shaak Ti was his final test, it's indicative that he's reaching the height of his power.

To suggest after 17 years of training he's a mook, and after 3 months of adventuring he's Vader tier, is quite ridiculous.

TgKWindRenegade
There's no real wrong, here, unless you're S_W_LeGenD. Your arguments however seemed pretty par for the course for those debating platforms, and you had to come from somewhere stick out tongue don't know who that is but i'll avoid them... oh okay...

Selenial
don't know who that is but i'll avoid them...

You'll do well here, then. smile

TgKWindRenegade
He killed the Maul clone by stabbing himself through the stomach, maul was winning before that. Though Vader was hardly in his prime.

I believe Zoltan was referring to ROTJ.

Galen has no huge spikes in power from then on, however. He has performed amazing feats before he reaches her, and there's a lot to be gleaned from the fact Shaak Ti was his final test, it's indicative that he's reaching the height of his power.

To suggest after 17 years of training he's a mook, and after 3 months of adventuring he's Vader tier, is quite ridiculous. [/QUOTE well considering he was a secret and you're correct it wasn't easy for him, but it wasn't too hard either, I think it was vaders(my favorite character and im trying not to be biased) durability that made it difficult alsokeep in mind the maul clone was also using quite a bit of dun moch to off balance him... even though he wasn't that balanced anyway lol. not height as palpatine said he could EVENTUALLY be an equal to him,17 years of non stop training against a droid built to kill you does have its advantages and vader sacrificed some of his potential to kill maul(very small amount but still) because he stabbed some of his living tissue

TgKWindRenegade
You'll do well here, then. smile aye thanks man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.