I Lost my Awesome Job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
So I worked in Crocodile management and tourism. And now I don't. So I've decided to waste my life again back on KMC. I hope Uni next year will give my life more meaning. *sigh*

Genesis-Soldier
how old are you?
also where in oz are you hanging out ?

Dramatic Gecko
I'm 19. I'll be 20 in April. I usually hang round Darwin. RIght now I'm in Arnhem Land. Next year I'll be in NSW.

Dave_97
You haven't even begun to waste your life on kmc. Kmc has ruined my jobs and relationships.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Dave_97
You haven't even begun to waste your life on kmc. Kmc has ruined my jobs and relationships.

You're everything I want to be.

Genesis-Soldier
nice man
18 in Brisbane

Genesis-Soldier
also what you going to do in uni ?

Flyattractor
No openings in Gensis-Soldier Mgt?

Genesis-Soldier
wink not publicly no

Flyattractor
Stick size is an issue in that position......

rudester
Join the club

rudester
I mean welcome to the club lol

AsbestosFlaygon
So, you used to manage and tour crocodiles?

Nuke Nixon
Get a hair cut and get a real job.
Clean your act up and don't be a slob.
Get it together like your big brother Bob.

Flyattractor
Ol Mom Nixon riding our butts again.

Nuke Nixon
Go clean your room ya lazy bum.

Flyattractor
But MAW!! Me and Riv were gonna go sneak the Crocs out of the swamp (now that they aint being managmented) and put em in the girls locker room!!!!

Nuke Nixon
You leave that Riv boy alone, he's a bad influence.

Genesis-Soldier
guessing i am the neighbour kid laughing at this

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
You leave that Riv boy alone, he's a bad influence.

He is the BAD Influence!? First time for everything I guess.
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
guessing i am the neighbour kid laughing at this

*dumps all the crocs in GS's backyard*

now they have a good home.

Genesis-Soldier
wink

if they eat the bloody dogs then i am skinning them alive

Jesus McBurger
You were merely adopted by KMC i was born into it. Molded by it

Flyattractor
We do seem to have a mold problem.

And I will only toss the little toe biter sized crocs into GS's yard. Its more funny that way.

Nuke Nixon
The insanity spiders will just eat them.

Digi
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
So I worked in Crocodile management and tourism. And now I don't. So I've decided to waste my life again back on KMC. I hope Uni next year will give my life more meaning. *sigh*

Damn, sorry dude. Wait, what's this...?

I'm 19. I'll be 20 in April. I usually hang round Darwin. RIght now I'm in Arnhem Land. Next year I'll be in NSW.

I rescind my last comment. If you're making this thread again in a decade, or once you have, like, a mortgage and a kid, you'll have my sympathy. Otherwise, congrats on still being at an age where career setbacks aren't utterly debilitating.

Buck up, though. You have the fine denizens of KMC to cheer you up!

stick out tongue

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Flyattractor
We do seem to have a mold problem.

And I will only toss the little toe biter sized crocs into GS's yard. Its more funny that way.
Yes we should look into that mold problem. I told riv not to leave his swiss cheese wheel in the cafe for more than a week.., but you know him

Flyattractor
I thought he just took his socks off...

Dramatic Gecko
Its just sad cause I may never work with crocodiles again. And I guess I never wanted that to be my career I'm just sad that's over. There's nothing quite like prompting the largest reptile (and terrestrial predator) on earth to jump three metres into the air for a chicken. Now I have a sucky handyman job at an isolated (on an island) rural school. But yes I am very lucky the community on KMC is mostly pretty dam rocking. rock

Genesis-Soldier
what's wrong with being a Handy Man !?

Bardock42
what's wrong with being a Handy Man !?

You know, it's just the people that become handymen, especially in Brisbane, Australia....they just suck.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Bardock42
You know, it's just the people that become handymen, especially in Brisbane, Australia....they just suck.

some of that German humor eh Bardock

it was actually funny, i almost died laughing

... no no really it was a gas

i laughed so hard i almost turned left instead of taking the third reich

Genesis-Soldier
i am just messing with you bardock <3

jinXed by JaNx

So you were that tour guide in the movie, Rogue? That is a cool job. Sorry for the loss. What happened? Did someone get eaten?

Jesus McBurger
i am just messing with you bardock <3
Somone say messing around?

Flyattractor
Bardock went on the tour. Ate too much cotton candy on the tram ride and threw up in the Croc pit. IT klled a few crocs and Bardy blamed the Tour Guide.

Its why Germans shouldn't be allowed to travel.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bardock went on the tour. Ate too much cotton candy on the tram ride and threw up in the Croc pit. IT klled a few crocs and Bardy blamed the Tour Guide.

Its why Germans shouldn't be allowed to travel.
hysterical hysterical hysterical

quanchi112
Interesting gig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.