Battle Beast vs. Frankenstein (DCnU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/RyanOttley3-600x909.jpg

Vs.

http://infinitecomix.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Reunion.png

Balls to the wall brawl, on an empty planet. Who wins?

deathslash
Is Frank fast enough to counter BB? If not, he's gonna get eviscerated

Galan007
Originally posted by deathslash
Is Frank fast enough to counter BB? He doesn't really have any noteworthy speed showings, so no.

But even with speed equalized, BB would likely still win. His battle with Thragg was just ridiculous. thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
He doesn't really have any noteworthy speed showings, so no.

But even with speed equalized, BB would likely still win. His battle with Thragg was just ridiculous. thumb up I know right? To go from casually getting owned by him to evenly fighting him for days on end? Battle Beast deserves this win.

wuleecat
Love both characters ,but the Thragg fight takes Battle Beast up to a different level from Frankenstein. This is a mismatch.

Khazra Reborn
I wouldn't say it's a mismatch. Frank is a beast, his strength and damage soak is off the charts. Plus his sword will hurt BB badly, BB definitely does have a speed edge though.

Zack M
Yeah, it's close.

Scoobless
Seriously? I'm not overly familiar with Frank, who has he beaten? Where would you place him compared with more famous DC characters?

Galan007
Frank has physically subdued/restrained powerhouses like Cap. Marvel, but I'd say beating OMAC was probably one of his more impressive showings/battles. He's definitely top-tier in the strength department.

That said, I'm probably the biggest Frankenstein fanboy on this site, but even I can admit that BB is just >. Thragg is trans-level easily, and BB stalemated him for dayS on end. srsly

deathslash
Frank has physically subdued/restrained powerhouses like Cap. Marvel, but I'd say beating OMAC was probably one of his more impressive showings/battles. He's definitely top-tier in the strength department.

That said, I'm probably the biggest Frankenstein fanboy on this site, but even I can admit that BB is just >. Thragg is trans-level easily, and BB stalemated him for dayS on end. srsly where would you place thragg? I'm thinking high trans.

Khazra Reborn
Thragg is a beast, but he's no where near high trans, Thanos is high trans, and Thragg wouldn't have a prayer against him.

IMO, Thragg is a pretty solid herald, if he had some versatility he might be a bit higher than that, but there isn't a single trans character I'd give Thragg the edge against.

"Id"
It's tough to rank Thragg. I would clock him at High Herald, with Omni-Man at Mid Herald.

Galan007
Thragg >> Omni-Man. Omni-Man stalemated the most powerful version of Supreme in existence: ie. 'mean' Supreme(yes, their fight was canon.) That said, Thragg is definitely trans-level. Anything less wouldn't be capable of stomping a Supreme-level opponent.

deathslash
Originally posted by "Id"
It's tough to rank Thragg. I would clock him at High Herald, with Omni-Man at Mid Herald. I always saw omni man as a high herald. Also, I don't think any mid herald would get beaten into the ground by a high herald as badly as omni man was.
Thragg >> Omni-Man. Omni-man stalemated 'mean' Supreme(yes, their fight was canon.) That said, Thragg is definitely trans-level--no less then that could stomp a Supreme-level opponent. this

"Id"
Supreme is tough to gauge too.
His back history has been twisted to much to know what level he is really operating in.

Galan007
Prior to being released, Mean Supreme was stated to be the most powerful Supreme of them all. It was also stated that it took the entire Supreme Family just to contain Mean Supreme(that's how he got locked up in the first place.) These statements were soon confirmed when Mean Supreme was released, as he easily rape-stomped the entire army of Daxes in a mere 2 pages--this same army had just shit-stomped the entire Supreme Family. ie. Mean Supreme>>>Dax-army>>>Supreme Family. Additionally, after absorbing the power of some laser fire(yes, he can absorb energy attacks to boot), Mean Supreme killed his arch-nemesis Khromium, along with every living being on Khromium's planet, with a single energy attack. He then proceeded to physically destroy the planet itself, before throwing Khromium into a nearby star... Mean Supreme also beat the absolute shit out of Suprema, who has lifted universe-weight... But that's neither here nor there.

Point is: under Larsen's pen, Mean Supreme was a solid high-herald. Omni-Man stalemated that version of Supreme... In his own series... Under the same writer. Kirkman himself later confirmed that their battle was 100% canon.

IOW, BB ~/< Thragg >> Omni-Man = Mean Supreme = high herald.

Khazra Reborn
I think Nolan's fight with Supreme is being leaned on a little too hard.. Thragg is one of my favorites, and an absolute monster, but I can in no way see him doing very well against someone like Thanos, H'el or any number of trans characters who have casually wrecked teams of heralds.

Galan007
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I think Nolan's fight with Supreme is being leaned on a little too hard.. Thragg is one of my favorites, and an absolute monster, but I can in no way see him doing very well against someone like Thanos, H'el or any number of trans characters who have casually wrecked teams of heralds. The power tiers are dynamic. Thragg could be weaker than Thanos, but still be a trans-level character. He's definitely above herald-level, which is my only real point.

Scoobless
Remember that BB deliberately gutted himself to even up the fight, which shows how good his weapons are at least.

ShadowFyre
I stopped reading Invincible while back. When did Thragg become trans? Anyone got a link to his and BB's fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.