Kanan vs Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Lightsabers only who wins?

JKBart
Inquisitor 6-7/10, inhumanly intensive combat tho. These two are immensely close even if the slight advantage is pretty clear despite not being overblown.

carthage
Bane wins but it's a close fight

Tondemonai
Is this a joke? XD

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bane oneshots Kanan.

FreshestSlice
How do you one shot in sabers, *****?

Nephthys
You kill them before they can react.

Q99
Bane, of course. More experienced, stronger, etc..

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
You kill them before they can react.
That's not a one shot, and Bane can't blitz Kanan anyway.

Nephthys
You kill them in one-shot, thats a one-shot buddy. erm

And LMAO at Bane not being able to blitz Kanan. The guy can move so fast he wields a dozen lightsabers at once. Kanan isn't in the same galaxy.

FreshestSlice
Nah, it ain't shooting. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/uhuh.gif

And just like Bane blitzed all those other Jedi and Sith of note. Amirite?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bane breaks Kanan's arms, then brutally bisects him.

FreshestSlice
Better.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
How do you one shot in sabers, *****? You kill them in one attack before they can react.

FreshestSlice
You're a little late, man. Guess you're just feeling a little bored or lonely since DP blocked you. Pretty sure ES2 is still around, however, so don't feel the need to respond to me.

quanchi112
You're a little late, man. Guess you're just feeling a little bored or lonely since DP blocked you. Pretty sure ES2 is still around, however, so don't feel the need to respond to me. Well, I was shocked someone wouldn't know what oneshot would mean. Common sense isn't so common these days.

Yeah, the board is on a major decline so let's ignore everyone who has a dissenting opinion and try to mock the chilled monkeys of the world. Poor form.

FreshestSlice
-w6m-nhUcos

quanchi112
-w6m-nhUcos Bane wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Quan already knows more about the EU than Freshest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Quan already knows more about the EU than Freshest. thumb up

Consider it a hollow victory since two posters had to teach him what one shot means. The word one confused him.

FreshestSlice
Don't you start shit, SKILLZ. You writing a check your ass can't cash.

Besides, I already agreed with Bane breaking his arms and all that excessive jazz.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yet inquisitor > Kas'im? GTFO, heathen.

quanchi112
Yet inquisitor > Kas'im? GTFO, heathen. laughing out loud

FreshestSlice
Yet inquisitor > Kas'im? GTFO, heathen.
Kas'im is pretty shit yes. But no, I'd like to actually see someone prove their points for once. I bet yo bitchass don't have an arugment for Kas'im either.

EmperorSidious2
Bane oneshots Kanan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kas'im is pretty shit yes. But no, I'd like to actually see someone prove their points for once. I bet yo bitchass don't have an arugment for Kas'im either.

Hmm?

FreshestSlice
Why do you think Kas'im is better than the Inquisitor? Apparently both are, relatively, powerful individuals who kill lots of Jedi. What makes up the gap?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I simply consider the most powerful dark lord for centuries who casually choked out the head Sith Lord at the academy, and was far more powerful than the guy who was manipulating the entire Brotherhood with TP, to be notably more impressive than Kanan. Kas'im matched the former, (with one portion of the fight being driven back and the other him driving Bane back,) and the Inquisitor got cut down by the latter once he got his shit together.

Nephthys
Why do you think Kas'im is better than the Inquisitor? Apparently both are, relatively, powerful individuals who kill lots of Jedi. What makes up the gap?

He's a ridiculously more talented swordsman. The Inquisitor could use all the forms, but Kas'im mastered all of them. In a few years. And then spend decades perfecting his skills with them. And the Inquisitor studied lightsaber techniques in the Jedi archives, but Kas'im freaking invented thousands of lightsaber techniques and sequences. Theres no real comparison between them.

FreshestSlice
And the Inquisitor got cut down by the latter once he got his shit together.
Meh. Maybe Kanan is just 1337. Maybe the Inquisitor should have just used a less retarded lightsaber.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Or maybe Kas'im is actually, y'know, pretty good.

FreshestSlice
How would that stop the Inquisitor from being, y'know, pretty good exactly? Star Wars is full of "pretty good," duelists. Don't see the problem with one more.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty good as in on the theoretical scale I made 5 minutes ago, Inquisitor is the average.

NTJack0
Kanan rapes, Bane is trash.

FreshestSlice
Pretty good as in on the theoretical scale I made 5 minutes ago, Inquisitor is the average.
He's not leading the Inquisitors and killing the average Jedi by being average, fam.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I was making my own scale, family. The inquisitor average, average jedi below average, Kas'im pretty good, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.