Revan and the Thought Bomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
This thread is a placeholder for the upcoming ground realities that:

1.) Revan was the original creator of the thought bomb by experiencing the after effects of Nathema's ritual.
2.) Revan may have used the thought bomb successfully multiple times in battle without being consumed by it.

And people say Exar Kun is the better sorcerer, ROFL. God bless the new SW sourcebook.

FreshestSlice
Yes, yes, Revan is god. What else is new?

DarthAnt66
That he created the thought bomb. smile

Emperordmb
wtf is this sourcebook?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That he created the thought bomb. smile
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/uhuh.gif

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
wtf is this sourcebook?
Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook.

Quotes coming tomorrow (hopefully).

Emperordmb
Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook.

Quotes coming tomorrow (hopefully).
Do you have a legit copy or did you find it somewhere online?

DarthAnt66
I ordered my copy today. Aurbere is buying his at the book store tomorrow.

My information is coming from Tempest who briefly read the book but didn't buy it.

DarthAnt66
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/17/73/92/12/nathem10.png

Selenial
This thread is a placeholder for the upcoming ground realities that:

1.) Revan was the original creator of the thought bomb by experiencing the after effects of Nathema's ritual.
2.) Revan may have used the thought bomb successfully multiple times in battle without being consumed by it.

And people say Exar Kun is the better sorcerer, ROFL. God bless the new SW sourcebook. Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/17/73/92/12/nathem10.png

You must secretly be in tears right now.

FreshestSlice
Darth Vitiate?

Selenial
page numbers for this, btw?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
You must secretly be in tears right now.
Tears of happiness, **** yeah.

I feel you're referring to sad tears and I'm not sure why.

mmm

Nephthys
Why are you happy?

DarthAnt66
page numbers for this, btw?
367. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Why are you happy?
Revan creating the thought bomb is ****ing insane.

Selenial
Except it literally says his "Transcript for the events of Natheema" inspired it. Not that he created the Thought Bomb :/

DarthAnt66
Except it literally says his "Transcript for the events of Natheema" inspired it. Not that he created the Thought Bomb :/
ROFL. Just as a note, I made this thread after seeing the quotes, so it's not like my scan changed anything besides putting it in cement.

Revan recorded the Nathema ritual. Fact.

The Nathema ritual inspired the thought bomb. Fact.

Revan's holocron had the instructions for the thought bomb. Fact.

Given Revan's holocron had the instructions for the thought bomb, he must have been the one who created it given it was directly inspired by Nathema.

It's impossible for one later than him to have created it given Revan already recorded the thought bomb in his holocron. Impossible for before because Revan was the one who wrote down the Nathema ritual.

Common sense, kek

FreshestSlice
Isn't it obvious, Ant? Revan got Kreia to create it. That's the only logical conclusion.

Selenial
Kek. The actual "common sense" aspect of it is exactly what it says, Natheema inspired Kaan's use of it.

IE, Vitiate summoned thousands of Sith Lords to perform a ritual where they unified their power, until it killed everyone granting one person immense power.

Kaan merely decided to do the same, hence it inspiring his thought bomb attempt.

DarthAnt66
Kek. The actual "common sense" aspect of it is exactly what it says, Natheema inspired Kaan's use of it.

IE, Vitiate summoned thousands of Sith Lords to perform a ritual where they unified their power, until it killed everyone granting one person immense power.

Kaan merely decided to do the same, hence it inspiring his thought bomb attempt.
Nah. Plus, Temp and Skillz disagree too.

The text doesn't say Revan's transcript of the Nathema ritual inspired Kaan to use the thought bomb.

The text says Revan's transcript of the Nathema ritual inspired Kaan's thought bomb.

The difference is pretty ****ing huge.

Kaan never even had Revan's transcript of the Nathema ritual that we know of. And the Bane novel made it clear his intentions weren't to become immortal.

We, however, do know that he did have Revan's transcript of the thought bomb - which, following the train of logic, was inspired by the Nathema ritual. thumb up

FreshestSlice

Which legit doesn't make sense because Bane didn't actually tell Kaan about Nathema, nor did Bane know about it. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.