Do You think Cin Drallig is underballed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I mean the guy was the battlemaster of the jedi temple and considered to be one of the best swordsmen.

Is it because we think he sucks at utilizing the force or something?

or is it because he is literally crumbling apart from old age?

Opinions?

Zenwolf
Because he just doesn't have any real showings, he has some good/firm accolades, but nothing else.

Kinda a shame since the guy is based on Nick who retooled the entire Jedi fighting style to what we know it as, you think the character would at least be expanded on at least a little bit other than accolades.

Also a better term would be lowballed.

NewGuy01
Did you just mix underrated and lowballed?

...I don't like it.

And yes.

Kurk
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Did you just mix underrated and lowballed?

...I don't like it.

And yes. Oh crap lol just noticed that; Yeah I meant lowballed but had a brainfart or something.

Deronn_solo
Nope, KEK.

NTJack0
Because Anakin schooled him with one hand.

Q99
Originally posted by Kurk
I mean the guy was the battlemaster of the jedi temple and considered to be one of the best swordsmen.

Is it because we think he sucks at utilizing the force or something?

or is it because he is literally crumbling apart from old age?

Opinions?

We have one combat involving him. Depending on the version, it's either an impressive fight (video game), or in the higher canon version, a curbstomp while his opponent isn't focusing on him.

He is also said to have high technical skill, which combined with the loss, speaks to 'knowledgeable but slow/not so strong, likely due to age.'

And even then, that could be relatively speaking. Knight-physical-level but skilled is going to get him stomped by the top tier, but allow him to walk over many normal foes.

FreshestSlice
Drallig lost to Anakin in " a relatively short clash of sabers." With one hand.

Deronn_solo
RotS video game fight isn't canon. Anakin legit phucked Cin in sabers, KEK.

Trocity
He'd f*** Kas'im in sabers too who was supposedly the best duelist in the galaxy at the time so.

Deronn_solo
Nice b8 m8, but you fail.
thumb up

Trocity
It's not even bait I was just laying out the facts.

Deronn_solo
Nah, just b8, KEK.

Trocity
LAL.

FreshestSlice
Lol@DC's personal investment in Bane. Kas'im isn't even real. He's just a myth.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kas'im isn't even real. He's just a myth. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/25as209.gif~original

bretty gewd

Q99
Originally posted by Trocity
He'd f*** Kas'im in sabers too who was supposedly the best duelist in the galaxy at the time so.

Nah, Kas'im and Drallig both know all the styles, but Kas'im has more dueling experience, is in much better physical shape, and has a share of demonstrated force powers.

FreshestSlice
And he'd still get stomped by Anakin who is far more powerful, skilled, and in better physical shape.

Deronn_solo
Lol@DC's personal investment in Bane. Kas'im isn't even real. He's just a myth.
sad sad sad sad sad

Q99
And he'd still get stomped by Anakin who is far more powerful, skilled, and in better physical shape.

Oh definitely. At best he could put up a fight in the skill area, but Anakin is a juggernaut who can run him over.

Jmanghan
He had some good showings in the ROTS game, so that's something.

Though it's non-canon.

carthage

Far lesser duelists would utterly shit on Kas'im

S_W_LeGenD
I perceive Cin Drallig as a skilled instructor. Nothing more.

Lord Kas'im is legitimately low-balled however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.