Blue Marvel vs Val Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
Who the f*ck wins this?

abhilegend
The black guy.

thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
The black guy.

thumb up I already know who you're rooting for. The black guy from space right?

Adam Grimes
Ask nicely.

riv6672
Blue ****ing Marvel.

deathslash
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Ask nicely. fine. May you please tell me who you think wins?

Zack M
Val zod is universal level now.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Val zod is universal level now. how so? Has he received an upgrade that I'm unaware of?

80sBaby
Blue Marrvel takes a majority. Their physical stats are on par with each other but Adam is smarter and has more experience coupled with his energy manipulation abilities.

riv6672
^^^ah, logic.

deathslash
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Blue Marrvel takes a majority. Their physical stats are on par with each other but Adam is smarter and has more experience coupled with his energy manipulation abilities. yeah, he has more experience, but he spent entire decades being inactive. Val was literally thrown into a war with apokalips.

80sBaby
Originally posted by deathslash
yeah, he has more experience, but he spent entire decades being inactive. Val was literally thrown into a war with apokalips.

True but even with that BM has more experience and is far more intelligent. Inactivity hasn't seemed to hurt Adam, at all.

deathslash
Originally posted by 80sBaby
True but even with that BM has more experience and is far more intelligent. Inactivity hasn't seemed to hurt Adam, at all. makes sense. I see this as a very good fight either way.

80sBaby
makes sense. I see this as a very good fight either way.

True.

celeyhyga17
Bump

deathslash
Adam wins. Still a good fight though.

Zack M
Blue marvel 10/10.

SquallX
Originally posted by Zack M
Blue marvel 10/10.

You're joking right?

One Big Mob
Who the f*ck wins this? This is how you open a thread

Surtur
I had no clue who Val Zod was and was hoping it was some kind of Kryptonian Karate Kid combo. I am disappointed, a Kryptonian with all that space karate? He might as well be god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.