Black Bolt vs Silver Surfer - Hand to Hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
They slug it out, they can amp their strength/put a healthy glow on their fists, but no blasting or any other nonsense, who wins?

ghostman
surfer. he beat the shit out of an amped world breaker hulk with the power of 700 solar system skyfathers Happy Dance Happy Dance

Mindship
Good fight. I don't see Bolty doing better than, say, Hulk, Abomination, or Delta Wave Dave, so Soarin' Norrin wins, ie, after first getting knocked about while monologuing pacifistically.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindship
Good fight. I don't see Bolty doing better than, say, Hulk, Abomination, or Delta Wave Dave, so Soarin' Norrin wins, ie, after first getting knocked about while monologuing pacifistically.
You mean like Bill knocking him the **** out with two hits while he was weakened with one suckershot? Unlike surfer who was unable to ko him with three suckerpunches after a patented suckershot from behind?

Of hulk casually overpowering Surfer and Namor together twice?

Surfer never beat Abomination in h2h. He put him to sleep after attacking him a few times.

One-Punch
Originally posted by Mindship
Don't forget catching Ronan's hammer in his palm and KOing him with a punch, trouncing super amped Skaar with 3 punches, and nearly killing Super Skrull with a single punch.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
Im going with Surfer for now. I know Boltagon is up there with him but I have just never felt like he was quite as powerful. I feel like BB is somewhere between Namor and Thor/Surfer/Hulk level.

Surfer for slight majority.

abhilegend
Surfer is not in that League strength wise. He is not even Namor level.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im going with Surfer for now. I know Boltagon is up there with him but I have just never felt like he was quite as powerful. I feel like BB is somewhere between Namor and Thor/Surfer/Hulk level.

Surfer for slight majority.

He is definitely in that range. Not at Thor's level, maybe able to amp over Wonder Man/Namor level though... it's his energy maip that sets him apart from bricks though and he has the best fall back weapon of almost any Superhero.

panthergod
Bolt can match Gladiator in HTH. Surfer can't.

One-Punch
Surfer exchanged blows and grappled with Krosakis who had Gladiator's strength stacked with Uni-power's strength.

panthergod
Scans?

One-Punch
Whole fight here:
http://imgur.com/a/I962f#0

Tar-Antado
Surfer wins this. Lowballing the Surfer is atrocious here.

panthergod
Originally posted by One-Punch
Whole fight here:

Thanks. Surfer gets stomped by Black Bolt.

Sin I AM
Whole fight here:

Nice. Who's the biggest threat bb has put down

One-Punch
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Nice. Who's the biggest threat surfer has put down
Physically, it might be Mephisto.

Surfer physically overpowered Mephisto in Hades--literally forcing him down onto his knees and caused him to panic.
http://i.imgur.com/ZSynuiq.jpg

Hell lords are supposedly all-powerful in their native realm.

Edit: oops noticed you asked for the biggest threat BB put down.

abhilegend
Surfer exchanged blows and grappled with Krosakis who had Gladiator's strength stacked with Uni-power's strength.
Uni power was corrupted in that instance.

Surfer fought mainly by energy blasts. Originally posted by One-Punch
Physically, it might be Mephisto.

Surfer physically overpowered Mephisto in Hades--literally forcing him down onto his knees and caused him to panic.
http://i.imgur.com/ZSynuiq.jpg

Hell lords are supposedly all-powerful in their native realm.

Edit: oops noticed you asked for the biggest thread BB put down.
When he wasn't using his magic.

Thor has outright overpowered Mephisto even while he was using all his power.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
laughing out loud

Anytime surfer doesn't wins is lowballing, right?

One-Punch
No, just anytime you post in any Surfer related thread. smile

abhilegend
No, just anytime you post in any Surfer related thread. smile
uhuh

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
uhuh truth hurts doesn't it?

abhilegend
If it were truth.

Tar-Antado
There are a chock full of examples where the Surfer has amped himself to compete with Thor and Hulk level enemies including the one One-shot posted. Even the handbooks support that Norrin can amp his strength to Hulk-level strength. What examples do you suggest this is false? Otherwise it's lowballing.

panthergod

Surfer's established sub par HTH combat skill isn't Los balling KO matter how desperately some want it to be.

celeyhyga17
Hmm... Close. Gonna have to go with Surfer. Durability is a notch above.

Surfer's physicality is being underrated here.

abhilegend
There are a chock full of examples where the Surfer has amped himself to compete with Thor and Hulk level enemies including the one One-shot posted. Even the handbooks support that Norrin can amp his strength to Hulk-level strength. What examples do you suggest this is false? Otherwise it's lowballing.
A bio also stated he is below Spider man level in strength.

When he actually amped his strength one time, he lost to Thing.

erm

h1a8
Whole fight here:
http://imgur.com/a/I962f#0 looks like the same effect as a cheapshot. Just like with BRB the board seriously stunned his opponent. This left him open to a punch with full force flush and without any incident. It's impressive but nothing any Herald level being couldn't do in the same situation.

"Id"
Black Bolt is being understanded.
He can amp his strength too.
Up to hulk levels.
So it does not comedown to output.
Surfer edges in durability, that's the only reason Sufer edges out BB.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"
Black Bolt is being understanded.
He can amp his strength too.
Up to hulk levels.
So it does not comedown to output.
Surfer edges in durability, that's the only reason Sufer edges out BB.
thumb up

celeyhyga17
Surfer is not in that League strength wise. He is not even Namor level.
Why does BB beat Surfer? They can both amp their strength, but Surfer should be able to go further.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Why does BB beat Surfer? They can both amp their strength, but Surfer should be able to go further.
Scan of Surfer amping at that level.

Bolt while weakened overpowered Gladiator and has fought Thor better than Surfer did.

celeyhyga17
Scan of Surfer amping at that level.

Bolt while weakened overpowered Gladiator and has fought Thor better than Surfer did.
He did?

abhilegend
He did?
Yes.

Utrigita
Surfer for the win.

StiltmanFTW
Bolt...

One-Punch
A bio also stated he is below Spider man level in strength.

When he actually amped his strength one time, he lost to Thing.

erm
confused

Surfer's bio states he can augment his strength to "incalculable levels" and his strength is rated 7/7 in the bio.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24285422/SS_BIOS_Page_3.jpg.html

Spider-man's strength rated 4/7.

Thing never beat amped Surfer H2H. As soon as Surfer amped far passed Thing's strength via atomic strength--Thing shat his pants and fled.

zopzop
Surfer.

Tar-Antado
confused

Surfer's bio states he can augment his strength to "incalculable levels" and his strength is rated 7/7 in the bio.

Thing never beat amped Surfer H2H. As soon as Surfer amped far passed Thing's strength via atomic strength--Thing shat his pants and fled.

Probably referring to a 30-yr old + Spidey back page article with some strength rankings and of course ignoring contemporary bios. Also very slanted view on the encounter with Ben. Classic lowballing.

One-Punch
Probably referring to a 30-yr old + Spidey back page article with some strength rankings and of course ignoring contemporary bios. Also very slanted view on the encounter with Ben. Classic lowballing.
thumb up

It's worst than low-balling, it's blatantly false. And him claiming Spider-man is stronger than Surfer is Boardwalker level trolling.

carver9
thumb up

It's worst than low-balling, it's blatantly false. And him claiming Spider-man is stronger than Surfer is Boardwalker level trolling.

thumb up

Sin I AM
What are people using to say bb wins? His fights with other heralds?

Prof. T.C McAbe
H2H? BB would win and both are above Hulk.

carver9
Sigh

panthergod
His ability to match characters more physically formidable than Surfer.

h1a8
Surfer has the edge in durability and about even in strength I would say. BB has much better skill but Surfer has better reflexes. I give this to Surfer.

StiltmanFTW

His fights with Gladiator.

One-Punch
Black Bolt trading blows with Gladiator is impressive.

But I don't see how it's more impressive than Surfer trading blows with Krosakis who had Gladiator's power stacked with the Uni-Power, or Surfer beating down Beta Ray Bill with a couple of punches, or Surfer stomping a very amped Skaar with his fists, or Surfer physically tearing apart a Doombot who had just stolen his Power Cosmic, or Surfer grappling evenly with amped Champion, or Surfer catching Ronan's hammer and KOing him with a punch, or Surfer almost killing Super Skrull with a punch and etc, etc.

StiltmanFTW
You've listed some nice feats, I'll give you that.

Any plans on a new SS respect thread in the future? stick out tongue

leonidas
is there even such a thing as 'base' strength for ss? he matched morg in strength as well. but it's impossible to say when he is or isn't amped by pc. i'd say bolt COULD ko him. but it's easy to believe ss could raise himself at a level that would def exceed bb's limits... ss h2h threads are almost impossible to determine with any consistency.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
but it's impossible to say when he is or isn't amped by pc.

Similar with IF and his stupid chi stolen from a dragon.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by panthergod
His ability to match characters more physically formidable than Surfer.

Like who?

One-Punch
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You've listed some nice feats, I'll give you that.

Any plans on a new SS respect thread in the future? stick out tongue

I've actually thought about it since most of the links in the Surfer Respect thread are dead. I've been slowly re-reading all of Surfer's stuff for fun and cataloging his feats as a hobby, I could probably easily convert it to a respect thread. stick out tongue

is there even such a thing as 'base' strength for ss? he matched morg in strength as well. but it's impossible to say when he is or isn't amped by pc. i'd say bolt COULD ko him. but it's easy to believe ss could raise himself at a level that would def exceed bb's limits... ss h2h threads are almost impossible to determine with any consistency.
Nowadays I think he's usually portrayed as easily class 100 and doesn't amp his strength that often, unless you include charged fists.

Not sure if you'd count this as a strength feat but Surfer did recently slam a moon into Galactus. I don't see why he couldn't channel that same amount of power into his strength/punches.

abhilegend
confused

Well, Breevort said he was weaker than Black Panther. And my bad, it was shown that he was same level in strength.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/126963/2897503-1552489_mu_strength_chart___1981__as_annual_15_.jpg

stick out tongue

And Ben KTFO him in the very same issue. What are you describing is Ben hitting an energy field and hurting himself.

abhilegend
Black Bolt trading blows with Gladiator is impressive.

But I don't see how it's more impressive than Surfer trading blows with Krosakis who had Gladiator's power stacked with the Uni-Power, or Surfer beating down Beta Ray Bill with a couple of punches, or Surfer stomping a very amped Skaar with his fists, or Surfer physically tearing apart a Doombot who had just stolen his Power Cosmic, or Surfer grappling evenly with amped Champion, or Surfer catching Ronan's hammer and KOing him with a punch, or Surfer almost killing Super Skrull with a punch and etc, etc.
Because he doesn't looks good in h2h. For example in Krosakis scene he was not going for h2h. It was energy blasts mainly.

Skaar has been beaten by pretty much every top tier he has faced.

He suckerattacked bill.

Drax casually koed same champion.

This is how a genuine class 100 looks.
Drax didn't even punch champion, it was more like a tap.

Thor was essentially manhandling him recently while he was wounded.

celeyhyga17
Because he doesn't looks good in h2h. For example in Krosakis scene he was not going for h2h. It was energy blasts mainly.

Skaar has been beaten by pretty much every top tier he has faced.

He suckerattacked bill.

Drax casually koed same champion.

This is how a genuine class 100 looks.
Drax didn't even punch champion, it was more like a tap.

Thor was essentially manhandling him recently while he was wounded.
Silver Surfer is class 100.

StiltmanFTW
Well, Breevort said he was weaker than Black Panther. And my bad, it was shown that he was same level in strength.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/126963/2897503-1552489_mu_strength_chart___1981__as_annual_15_.jpg

That back page stuff from retarded Spiderman books is always so wrong. Sooo much wrong with it, even in that particular era, I don't even know where to begin.

Still, thanks for posting.

abhilegend
Silver Surfer is class 100.
The weakest class 100 then. Even in Marz run, Ben flat out overpowered him while he was trying to restrain him. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That back page stuff from retarded Spiderman books is always so wrong. Sooo much wrong with it, even in that particular era, I don't even know where to begin.

Still, thanks for posting.
Yeah, it's wrong for the most part.

StiltmanFTW
Btw, Brevoort also confirmed that Thor is slower than Logan.

So we have Tieri, Brevoort and the comic itself (statements from Wolverine and Thor) proving that Thor is inferior thumb up

abhilegend
B-but Thor reacted to some random laser twenty years ago!! He's in the same class in reflexes as Superman!!!!!!

Ask rage and ODG!!!!

Sin I AM
He also tagged quicksilver and caught zephyr but meh. U guys are cherry picking to support your one sided arguments. SS the top herald in his class not being a 100 is the stupidest shit some one could utter.

-Pr-
The weakest class 100 then. Even in Marz run, Ben flat out overpowered him while he was trying to restrain him.

B-but Thor reacted to some random laser twenty years ago!! He's in the same class in reflexes as Superman!!!!!!

Ask rage and ODG!!!!

Yeah, i'm totally picking on you. You don't do anything to bring it on yourself.

RIIIGHT.

celeyhyga17
The weakest class 100 then. Even in Marz run, Ben flat out overpowered him while he was trying to restrain him.
So now you are using a not so great showing to disparage Surfer's physicality. And you keep bringing it up in every thread. Typical.
facepalm

Tell me genius how did Black Bolt fare with his master blow against Thing in that era?

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, i'm totally picking on you. You don't do anything to bring it on yourself.

RIIIGHT.
I was just kidding along with Stilt.

sneerOriginally posted by celeyhyga17
So now you are using a not so great showing to disparage Surfer's physicality. And you keep bringing it up in every thread. Typical.
facepalm

Tell me genius how did Black Bolt fare with his master blow against Thing in that era?
He was not weaker than he is now. The scene is totally canon and is one of the most remembered scenes of Surfer's origin. Guess what? He is shown koed every time they revisit the scene.

Black bolt vs Thing was retconned in Bolt being weakened by Maximus beforehand. So not applicable.

abhilegend
He also tagged quicksilver and caught zephyr but meh. U guys are cherry picking to support your one sided arguments. SS the top herald in his class not being a 100 is the stupidest shit some one could utter.
Thor and Superman are always above him.

He is versatile and that's it. When someone needs to be taken down, surfer doesn't get asked. Thor does. Superman does. Hulk does.

-Pr-
I was just kidding along with Stilt.

sneer
He was not weaker than he is now. The scene is totally canon and is one of the most remembered scenes of Surfer's origin. Guess what? He is shown koed every time they revisit the scene.

Black bolt vs Thing was retconned in Bolt being weakened by Maximus beforehand. So not applicable.

Stilt? You mean mister "most likely to be banned for dissing Aquaman" stilt?

Sin I AM

He is versatile and that's it. When someone needs to be taken down, surfer doesn't get asked. Thor does. Superman does. Hulk does.

Lol at getting"asked" surfer is a cosmic character. He's rarely used in that context. If he was earthbound id agree

One-Punch
U guys are cherry picking to support your one sided arguments. SS the top herald in his class not being a 100 is the stupidest shit some one could utter.
It's mostly just abhi.

I've lost count of how many times Pr has asked him to stop lowballing/shitting on Surfer feats. laughing out loud

The dude's more obsessed with Surfer than most Surfer fans. I'm starting think he's secretly gay for Norrin.

Those heroes are more popular and have more appearances.

Surfer's been called for plenty of things. He was called by Cap to take out Firelord (Thor was standing right behind Cap), called by Reed to take out God Cable, came to take out Mruungo who defeated Marvel Earth, called by LT to beat Rune and to be LT's champion to fight Star Brand's champion, called by Galactus to take out BRB, called by the Avengers to help them fight Molecule Man, called by Gabriel to take out Morg, called by Quasar and Nova to form Star Masters and Annihilators, called by Balder to fight Durok, called by Thor to fight Millenneus, etc.

abhilegend

laughing out loud

Yes. Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol at getting"asked" surfer is a cosmic character. He's rarely used in that context. If he was earthbound id agree
Even when he is in a group, he is not the go to guy for taking someone down.

It's just the way it is.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Yes.
Even when he is in a group, he is not the go to guy for taking someone down.

It's just the way it is.

Yeah, well don't you try leading him astray, he's bad enough already.

Also, trying to argue that Surfer is Thing level is trolling, though I'm sure you knew that.

abhilegend
It's mostly just abhi.

I've lost count of how many times Pr has asked him to stop lowballing/shitting on Surfer feats. laughing out loud

The dude's more obsessed with Surfer than most Surfer fans. I'm starting think he's secretly gay for Norrin.

Nice projection.

Yeah most of these are the times when nobody else was available or when asking for a part of the team. Even Masterson Thor was called the big gun against IG Thanos.

I'm curious though, where did Cap called him to take out Firelord? Are you talking about heroes reborn?

abhilegend
Yeah, well don't you try leading him astray, he's bad enough already.

Also, trying to argue that Surfer is Thing level is trolling, though I'm sure you knew that.
In strength? He is absolutely Thing level.

Thing has absolutely overpowered him while he was trying to restrain him. While he was assisted by human Torch no less.

StiltmanFTW
He also tagged quicksilver

He didn't. Ground-pound is a standard anti-speedster tactic. Nothing impressive speed-wise about it.

laughing out loud

http://38.media.tumblr.com/dffc4d1c95f0fe7d526cbd703e9f1ae5/tumblr_mxmoqcpCZL1t7ncfko1_500.gif

celeyhyga17

Yeah most of these are the times when nobody else was available or when asking for a part of the team. Even Masterson Thor was called the big gun against IG Thanos.

I'm curious though, where did Cap called him to take out Firelord? Are you talking about heroes reborn?

Thing has absolutely overpowered him while he was trying to restrain him. While he was assisted by human Torch no less.
facepalm

abhilegend
You want to say something? Say it.

-Pr-

Dude, don't lowball. Seriously.

He's well above Thing level. You're cherry picking and doing the exact same thing people do to Superman.

leonidas

stick out tongue

And Ben KTFO him in the very same issue. What are you describing is Ben hitting an energy field and hurting himself.

holy sh!t that is AWESOME! i haven't seen that in YEARS! laughing out loud jen's ripped white dress, and luke calling everyone turkeys reminds me of the days when marvel did't take itself too seriously. i miss those days. sad great scan abhi.

-Pr-
Wait, don't tell me that was posted as some sort of proof...

leonidas
laughing out loud

of course abhi threw it up. not sure it was sued as proof of anything. i certainly wasn't citing it as anything more than....awesome. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Wait, don't tell me that was posted as some sort of proof...

Spider-Man got hit in the head too many times wink

At least Colossus mentions he will get stronger once he grows up.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

of course abhi threw it up. not sure it was sued as proof of anything. i certainly wasn't citing it as anything more than....awesome. thumb up

laughing out loud aye. They used to have a sense of humour about these things.

Spider-Man got hit in the head too many times wink

At least Colossus mentions he will get stronger once he grows up.

yup, thankfully.

abhilegend
Dude, don't lowball. Seriously.

He's well above Thing level. You're cherry picking and doing the exact same thing people do to Superman.
What? Ben has four fights with surfer and has consistently looked equal to him in strength.

How's that lowballing?

celeyhyga17
You want to say something? Say it.
I just did.

Also I like to choose when I use extended replies and actually expose peeps. Vince is doing that here already.

wink

StiltmanFTW
So, Spidey thinks he, Jen and Norrin are in the same class. Let's see...

SM hurting his hand on Jen's face:

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/MarvelTeamUp107-16.jpg~original

Surfer no-selling Jen's punch:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1286963-assivlulnrr.jpg

"This is my strength class". Amazing. Truly amazing, Parker.

One-Punch

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/MarvelTeamUp107-16.jpg~original

thumb up

lol, Spider-man putting himself in the same weight class as Surfer, Cage, Colossus, and She-Hulk is pretty funny. Almost as funny as abhi trying to use it as proof of anything.

Spider-man put Iron-Man as a super heavy weight. Iron Man channeled all his power into a punch and it didn't faze Surfer.
http://i.imgur.com/pM8P628.jpg

And I doubt Spider-man is strong enough to casually stop Rhino's charge with one hand when serious.
http://i.imgur.com/1cRTgW2.jpg

Abhi claiming Surfer is Thing level is just pure trolling, let alone his initial claim that Surfer is only street level strength (e.g., Spider-man or BP level).

Classic Surfer also amped passed Thing's strength easily, and caused Thing to crap his pants and run. Reed later on said Surfer was only using a fraction of his power and didn't want to hurt Thing.
http://i.imgur.com/yRIyp2i.jpg

Current Surfer is just regularly displayed as class 100 and far above Thing. Like for example a pissed Surfer almost killing Super Skrull with a punch. Kl'rt has all the FF4's powers (including Thing's) amplified.
http://imgur.com/a/5XJTr#0

Tar-Antado
I'm really interested to see those 4 fights where the Thing was supposedly shown as equal to SS in strength.

One-Punch
Nice projection.

It's true. You're more obsessed with Surfer than most Surfer fans.

I see you've stopped lowballing and moved on to just making stuff up.

Reed says "There's only one person I can think of who could arrive there almost instantly, and would stand a chance of taking Firelord on single-handedly."

Cap says "Yes, Reed -- I think I know who you mean..." meanwhile Thor is standing behind him lol.

http://s29.postimg.org/nw68qno2v/Silver_Surfer_v3_146p09.jpg http://s29.postimg.org/l3d16mnqf/Silver_Surfer_v3_146p10.jpg

StiltmanFTW
meanwhile Thor is standing behind him lol.

And pissing his pants, I bet big grin

That's a pretty great find.

Tar-Antado
Thor was in the shadows to hide his shame ;-).

-Pr-
What? Ben has four fights with surfer and has consistently looked equal to him in strength.

How's that lowballing?

So only Ben's fights against him count, then?

Don't be silly. He's well above Thing level, and you know it. You just won't admit it.

celeyhyga17
And pissing his pants, I bet big grin

That's a pretty great find.
Damnit. Was hoping he was going leave that alone.

Phukkin Vinslice

It's actually sigworthy...

One-Punch
stick out tongue

I had to post something in response to abhi's lulzworthy claim that Surfer only gets called in when there's no one around.

Scoobless
Reed says "There's only one person I can think of who could arrive there almost instantly, and would stand a chance of taking Firelord on single-handedly."

Cap says "Yes, Reed -- I think I know who you mean..." meanwhile Thor is standing behind him lol.

http://s29.postimg.org/nw68qno2v/Silver_Surfer_v3_146p09.jpg

Yeah, that was dumb.

I like how the Thor shadow moves from behind Cap around to his left, almost in front of him, almost is if to try to remind him he has a universal teleporting God in the room with him.

But it WAS a Silver Surfer comic (last in that series IIRC) ..... so wink

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Scoobless
I like how the Thor shadow moves from behind Cap around to his left, almost in front of him, almost is if to try to remind him he has a universal teleporting God in the room with him.

He kept whispering to Steve: "just keep me out of this please" stick out tongue

iceman24567
Thor was in the shadows to hide his shame ;-). laughing

abhilegend
thumb up

lol, Spider-man putting himself in the same weight class as Surfer, Cage, Colossus, and She-Hulk is pretty funny. Almost as funny as abhi trying to use it as proof of anything.

Just like your attempt to whine about how Surfer is so strong but nobody notices.

Iron man has straight up fought him to a double KO.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/15195013_Image1.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/15195014_radno22nl.jpg

Aww.

Well, I didn't say surfer is as strong as Spidey.

That's what brevoort said. Your nerd rage is amusing.

He amped his strength and made an energy field to stop Ben. Without the field? Ben KTFO him.

Almost killed him? Dude, he is not even koed. He just broke his flesh.

And super skrull had the powers of a much weaker Fantastic Four. Both grey hulk and Namor have flat out said that he is weaker than real Thing.

Not to mention Sue has soloed him casually.

abhilegend

Surfer's durability is above his strength level. He can take Hulk's punches after all.

abhilegend
It's true. You're more obsessed with Surfer than most Surfer fans.

I see you've stopped lowballing and moved on to just making stuff up.

http://s29.postimg.org/nw68qno2v/Silver_Surfer_v3_146p09.jpg http://s29.postimg.org/l3d16mnqf/Silver_Surfer_v3_146p10.jpg
Lolwut? Surfer was chosen because he could reach there faster than Avengers and also had the firepower to beat Firelord while it would've taken time for Avengers to reach there.

Do you even read your scans or what?

abhilegend
So only Ben's fights against him count, then?

Don't be silly. He's well above Thing level, and you know it. You just won't admit it.

No, of course not. But it's the level where he operates most of the time.

No, he's not. You can bet that if Ben and Surfer will appear in a comic, Ben will most likely be as strong or stronger than him.

StiltmanFTW
Abhi - Thor has that stupid hammer that would take him to Firelord in no time...

abhilegend
Abhi - Thor has that stupid hammer that would take him to Firelord in no time...
Don't be silly. Thor can only fly via avengers jet.

baka

But Lulz @ vince's reading comprehension.

Scoobless

Well... maybe a second or two.

StiltmanFTW
The whole thing makes sense when you think of it.

Firelord lasted much longer against Parker than Thor did.

One-Punch
Don't be silly. Thor can only fly via avengers jet.

baka

But Lulz @ vince's reading comprehension.
no expression

Thor can fly FTL with his hammer, and he can teleport instantly and even open portals across dimensions.

He doesn't need the Avenger's jet to fly anywhere.

celeyhyga17
Writer/Artist were clearly trolling Thor. Cap even turned his head as if to look at him, but next page shows it was SS all along.

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
no expression

Thor can fly FTL with his hammer, and he can teleport instantly and even open portals across dimensions.

Abhi fully realizes that, he just wants to find a new way to mock Thor.

And he did. Thor not being powerful enough to challenge Firelord, that's nothing new. We make fun of Janithor's power level all the time. But him not being able to travel real fast... lol, that's a new one.

Damborgson
Lmao @ that scan.

Reed: "I think I know of someone who can take Firelord on single handed..."

Thor: "....."

abhilegend
no expression

Somebody tell Louise Simonson about that. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Abhi fully realizes that, he just wants to find a new way to mock Thor.

And he did. Thor not being powerful enough to challenge Firelord, that's nothing new. We make fun of Janithor's power level all the time. But him not being able to travel real fast... lol, that's a new one.
Red she hulk out flew him with a jet pack.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Somebody tell Louise Simonson about that.

thumb up

I bet the only reason your troll ass is here is to monitor the events involving two characters that would punish Kal El.

StiltmanFTW

thumb up

I forgot about that laughing out loud Yes, it did happen. Lol.

Do you have scans on hand? Would love to see that scene again.

Tar-Antado
It is true that Thor has never beaten Firelord, no?

abhilegend
Yes. He has two clean wins against Surfer though.

So it all balances out.

thumb up

Genii96
Surfer knocks black bolt's light out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.