3 People shot in New York at Penn Station

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/09/nyc-officials-3-people-shot-1-fatally-near-penn-station/21261269/

Guess the perpetrator missed the sign that says New York is supposed to be a "Gun free" zone. LOL.

Shootings in New York up 22%:

http://patriotoutdoornews.com/13364/gun-free-zone-new-york-city-experiences-22-increase-in-shootings#

How's those fantastic highly-praised gun control laws working out for ya, New Yorkers? Bout the same as those in Chicago, huh? LMAO.

Guess the criminals just "forgot" to turn in their guns like all the law-abiding citizens did, eh? Gee, what a surprise. thumb up

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Star428

Guess the perpetrator missed the sign that says New York is supposed to be a "Gun free" zone. LOL.

you're a real POS.

Digi
Agreed. "Hey, somebody died. What a great opportunity to push an agenda on the internet!" It doesn't even matter if we agree with you or not (I actually don't know exactly where I stand on gun control, for example). Your tone deaf approach to this topic is disgusting.

Gtfo of here if you can't have a modicum of decency about senseless violence.

Robtard

Quincy
senseless

Surtur
Well the thing is people do use tragedies to push agenda's all the time, however there is a certain way to go about doing that. You could of used this to push for a discussion about gun control or why the laws are failing, but instead it sounds more accusatory.

I also have to say I have been on methadone before. Not for treatment for drug addiction I got it for pain, but it still..the effects are weird. Not to suggest that specifically played a part.

quanchi112
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/09/nyc-officials-3-people-shot-1-fatally-near-penn-station/21261269/

Shootings in New York up 22%:

http://patriotoutdoornews.com/13364/gun-free-zone-new-york-city-experiences-22-increase-in-shootings#

How's those fantastic highly-praised gun control laws working out for ya, New Yorkers? Bout the same as those in Chicago, huh? LMAO.

Guess the criminals just "forgot" to turn in their guns like all the law-abiding citizens did, eh? Gee, what a surprise. thumb up This post makes you look down right awful and resembling a true sociopath with no empathy here.

Star428
....and here come the usual liberal gun control advocates making excuses right on scedule. So pathetically predictable and sad you lefties are. LOL.

Bashar Teg
your parents must be very proud of what they raised.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
your parents must be very proud of what they raised.

Sadly they probably are proud. It's hard to imagine someone could turn out this way if their parents didn't have similarly crazy beliefs.

quanchi112
....and here come the usual liberal gun control advocates making excuses right on scedule. So pathetically predictable and sad you lefties are. LOL. No accountability for what you said. True sociopath.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Sadly they probably are proud. It's hard to imagine someone could turn out this way if their parents didn't have similarly crazy beliefs. While that seems to be true many a time, it is possible his parents are/were decent people and he reached this level of vileness all by himself.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
This post makes you look down right awful and resembling a true sociopath with no empathy here.
Damn, this is so strange. Usually it takes a Buckeyes game for Quan to become a force for good.

Robtard
You can thank my guiding hand and patience there thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Well the thing is people do use tragedies to push agenda's all the time, however there is a certain way to go about doing that. You could of used this to push for a discussion about gun control or why the laws are failing, but instead it sounds more accusatory.

I also have to say I have been on methadone before. Not for treatment for drug addiction I got it for pain, but it still..the effects are weird. Not to suggest that specifically played a part.

Unfortunately, This looks like drug violence too.

Digi
....and here come the usual liberal gun control advocates making excuses right on scedule. So pathetically predictable and sad you lefties are. LOL.

To that point in the thread, i didn't see a single post explicitly for gun control. It was either to shed some light on the circumstances of the shooting, or to extrapolate on how terrible a person this thread makes you seem like. You're responding to something that doesn't exist, and adding 'delusional' to the list of attributes that seem appropriate to describe you.

Anyway, in b4 the (justifiable) closure. Until then, can we just morn the tragedy and agree that this topic produces very little of worth on KMC?

Digi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Damn, this is so strange. Usually it takes a Buckeyes game for Quan to become a force for good.

Lol. Go Buckeyes!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Digi
Lol. Go Buckeyes!
You a Buckeye, bro?

Digi
Originally from Ohio. With some strong ties to the university through friends and family. They're not my first or strongest collegiate love, but I've adopted them into my fandom.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
You can thank my guiding hand and patience there thumb up Hush. I've always been a force for myself. Good and evil are points of view, Anakin.

Robtard
Calm thyself, quan; the topic is: 3 People shot in New York at Penn Station

ArtificialGlory
What exactly would have changed in this situation had NY not been a gun-free zone? Nothing.

quanchi112
Calm thyself, quan; the topic is: 3 People shot in New York at Penn Station I am calm. Just explains the truth. Relax.

Robtard
Stop trolling and get on the topic, brah. Mods are cracking down today

- 3 People shot in New York at Penn Station -

quanchi112

- 3 People shot in New York at Penn Station - I know it's terrible that happened.

The Ecks
They should close that methadone clinic. It's not the first accident there and overall a very scary place to go through with junkies injecting themselves while sitting on the street and talking trash to passers-by. And when those junkies are under influence and walk around harassing everyone, it's hell.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
What exactly would have changed in this situation had NY not been a gun-free zone? Nothing.
Gun nuts have this fantasy of an America where you're never more than twenty feet from a gun toting citizen. In this fantasy, that's a good thing.

The ****tards in the Florida state legislature are right now authorizing open carry of firearms on college campuses. There's actually one student in my class who might take advantage of that if it passes. I don't know if I could teach a class with a student (who sits in the front row, by the way) wearing a holster.

This doesn't concern gunnuts of course, who get wet at the idea of everyone walking around with an AR-15 slung over their shoulders.

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Gun nuts have this fantasy of an America where you're never more than twenty feet from a gun toting citizen. In this fantasy, that's a good thing.

The ****tards in the Florida state legislature are right now authorizing open carry of firearms on college campuses. There's actually one student in my class who might take advantage of that if it passes. I don't know if I could teach a class with a student (who sits in the front row, by the way) wearing a holster.

This doesn't concern gunnuts of course, who get wet at the idea of everyone walking around with an AR-15 slung over their shoulders.

So you might have to cut back on the Liberal Propaganda a smidge then?

Star428
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So you might have to cut back on the Liberal Propaganda a smidge then?

thumb up

OV and other libs are just full of excuses ain't they for why all or at least most of these shootings we keep hearing about are happening in "gun free" zones where people are supposed to "be safe" from stuff like this; and still idiots like him think that banning guns nationwide will somehow make criminals "see the light" and hand in their guns. laughing out loud

...and they have the nerve to call us the "nuts" for wanting to protect ourselves. LMAO. Yeah, sure. Pot calling the kettle black still it seems. thumb up

NemeBro
thumb up

OV and other libs are just full of excuses ain't they for why all or at least most of these shootings we keep hearing about are happening in "gun free" zones where people are supposed to "be safe" from stuff like this; and still idiots like him think that banning guns nationwide will somehow make criminals "see the light" and hand in their guns. laughing out loud

...and they have the nerve to call us the "nuts" for wanting to protect ourselves. LMAO. Yeah, sure. Pot calling the kettle black still it seems. thumb up You really are a piece of shit compensating for a tiny dick tho, tbh.

Does your firearm make you feel like more of a man while your wife is filming a video for BLACKED.com?

Ushgarak
Clearly not a productive thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.