DoE Darth Bane vs. SoD Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Who wins?

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

ILS
Maul
Bane
Maul

FreshestSlice
Agreed. Bane's more powerful, but not enough to make up for Maul being a better overall combatant.

ILS
I only gave Bane Force because he has lightning, not necessarily more power.

FreshestSlice
Nah, Bane's more powerful than Maul. And that's some redpillas**** logic, you got going there.

ILS
Elaborate.

Deronn_solo
Bane sweeps.

red8
Bane in all 3.

carthage
Force goes either way

But Maul stomps in sabers, and wins in all out

Nephthys
Maul's got nothing to challenge Bane with. Bane obviously sweeps.

DarthAnt66
How about greater skill and power? mmm

Deronn_solo
LAL @ Maul having more power.

DarthAnt66
Uh, Force and Density says he does. erm

http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/17/73/92/12/maul12.png

FreshestSlice
Maul isn't even more powerful than Dooku, bruh. Besides I like how you tried to connect the end of one section with the beginning of another.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Maul isn't even more powerful than Dooku, bruh.

Besides I like how you tried to connect the end of one section with the beginning of another.
He needs to be? mmm

They just threw in Maul's names after saying each Sith generation got more powerful for no reason?

FreshestSlice
No.

And they just threw in Maul's name because they were talking about Sidious and those immediately connected to Sidious. Hence why it says, "The Rule of Two culminated in the success of Darth Sidious," and not, "The Rule of Two culminated in the success of Darth Plagueis, Darth Sidious, and Darth Maul." It's about Sidious' rise to power. Maul is barely even a footnote.

NewGuy01
Could honestly go either way, but Maul.

Sinious
Bane is surprisingly not that underrated in this thread. confused

AncientPower
Genuinely pleasing sight, how long that lasts before the imbeciles arrive is anybody's guess.

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Maul isn't even more powerful than Dooku, bruh.Well, not yet.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Uh, Force and Density says he does. erm

http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/17/73/92/12/maul12.png

Don't be a moron, Maul was a failed RoT Sith. He never even got to half of Sidious' power.

The_Tempest
Maul is canonically powerful whereas Bane's feats are apparently embellished and hyperbolic.

You do the math. Hype in encyclopedic medium ftw.

ILS
thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Maul is canonically powerful whereas Bane's feats are apparently embellished and hyperbolic.

You do the math. Hype in encyclopedic medium ftw.

We all knew about the Canon, Legends thing for about a year already. Thanks anyway tho.

The_Tempest
Dude, you knew this was coming. You can't honestly have believed that Bane's shit and the other stuff wasn't exaggerated or hyperbolic. This was inevitable.

Nephthys
They aren't and I've never even considered that they were. That's the honest to god truth.

The_Tempest
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.