Supergirl (CBS) vs. Hulkbuster Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place in New York City

quanchi112
People actually watched Supergirl.

laughing out loud

Zack M
Supergirl.

BruceSkywalker
Supergirl hasn't shown me shit.. Hulkbuster Iron Man ftw

Genesis-Soldier
supre girl (yeah i said it) doesn't quite have the action feats to take out the hulk buster

juggerman
Saw the pilot episode months ago when it leaked. Looks ok I guess. From that only she loses to the buster. Unless she amped up in later episodes

wakkawakkawakka
She has heat vision for whatever good that does. But she hasn't done much to indicate that she could actually take Hulkbuster...which is a shame really.

FrothByte
Technically Supergirl should win this, considering they're giving her pretty much the same powers as MOS. She was also strong enough to lift and maneuver a plane and tear off the front end of a tanker without meaning to. She also took on hits from a full blown kryptonian general and didn't suffer any lasting injuries.

That said, Supergirl is such a crappy fighter that I just can't give her the win here.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by quanchi112
I actually masturbate to Supergirl.

love

Time-Immemorial
Hulk buster for now.

Darth Thor
Interesting thread. Will have to go with Hulk Buster for now. But I'm betting Super Girls powers will get ridiculous over time.

As of now she'd crush regular IM but not Hulk Buster.

wakkawakkawakka
Certainly hope that Supergirl becomes less of a scrub.

I would've thought she'd beat IM as well but the lastest episode has me doubting that.

FrothByte
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Certainly hope that Supergirl becomes less of a scrub.

I would've thought she'd beat IM as well but the lastest episode has me doubting that.

What happened in the last episode that makes you doubt that?

wakkawakkawakka
She struggled with a human opponent who wasn't particularly fast or physically imposing...least not in comparison to the aliens she fought prior to the encounter. What I took from that is speed/fighting ability aren't really her best traits.

carthage
She struggled with a human opponent who wasn't particularly fast or physically imposing...least not in comparison to the aliens she fought prior to the encounter. What I took from that is speed/fighting ability aren't really her best traits.

If you mean episode 2, she was weakened by Kryptonite levels in the training arena. Assuming you're referring to the instance where she was training with her stepsister

wakkawakkawakka
I'm referring to episode 3, where she fought a guy in a suit.

carthage
Ah, haven't seen that one yet.

carthage
I'm referring to episode 3, where she fought a guy in a suit.

To be fair the guy from the Organization she's in said Reactron actually held his own/stalemated Superman. At 15:30 minutes into the episode its stated he almost killed Superman as well

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by carthage
To be fair the guy from the Organization she's in said Reactron actually held his own/stalemated Superman. At 15:30 minutes into the episode its stated he almost killed Superman as well

Your Face almost killed superman!

just messing. hulk buster takes this

Darth Thor
She'd crush regular IM. But doesn't stand much chance at all against Hulk Buster.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, Hulkbuster subdued the, Hulk, so...,Hulkbuster.

FrothByte
Well... Supergirl held up well against someone who "supposedly" almost killed Superman.

That said, until that show gets a better fight choreographer and a better stunt double for Supergirl, she's going to lose most fights here in the MvF (against suitable opponents of course).

wakkawakkawakka
It's odd having a Kryptonian loose to someone they should, in any other scenario, be the superior. Least as far as physical confrontation is concerned.

The Sorrow
She doesn't defeat any of the Avenger big guns. She doesn't seem that fast, has no h2h skill, doesn't know freeze breath and tbh doesn't seem that tough. Im sure she will improve (she can't exactly get worse) but for now Hulkbuster stomps.

carver9
Regular Tony stomps based off fts.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
People actually watched Supergirl.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Darth Thor
6 Atm Supergirl's getting more viewers than any other superhero show.

Doubt that will last long though tbh.

Originally posted by carver9
Regular Tony stomps based off fts.

What feats of his show he could lift a plane, or an oil tanker? Or bullrush someone at supersonic speeds?

Nah Regular IM would be out of his depth.

juggerman
All caught up and she loses here for now. Maybe she'll get better feats but if they are serious about Superman almost being killed by that scrub Reactron, then these Kryptonians might just be ass

Darth Thor
Originally posted by juggerman
but if they are serious about Superman almost being killed by that scrub Reactron, then these Kryptonians might just be ass

That's probably Superman trying to defeat him without killing him, and without risking a nuclear explosion going off. Since we've not actually seen those fights no point in assuming stats from them.

juggerman
Right but the dude was terrible. The Arrow would have been able to take his ass out. And those blasts didn't seem like much. Idk I just don't think they are going to make these Kryptonians very uber. Not saying it's a bad thing since it will make the stories better. Just will hurt them in vs fights

Darth Thor
Think his blasts were more "radioactive" than "destructive" tbh. But you're right he wasn't all that.

Will have to see how good these Kryptonians are, but I do feel even lifting the plane and rushing at super sonic speeds are feats beyond most in the movie versus threads.

Also don't forget she doesn't have a clue how to fight yet, but is being trained.

juggerman
I don't want them to be planet pushing light speeders or anything like that. But that bad guy was just awful. And he almost killed the most powerful guy in that verse laughing out loud

Yeah I guess plane catching and ship towing is pretty up there. Hopefully she gets better. Glad they are keeping Superman off camera too. No need to over saturate it with him

Darth Thor
Originally posted by juggerman

Yeah I guess plane catching and ship towing is pretty up there. Hopefully she gets better. Glad they are keeping Superman off camera too. No need to over saturate it with him

Well WB/DC aren't actually allowing Superman or Batman to be shown on Tv for now because they want them saved for the big screen.

juggerman
Makes sense

wakkawakkawakka
Supergirl is still in dire need of some feats or better fighting skills. Powers aside she might be just as bad as Barry was at fighting when he started out if not worse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.