Hiei vs Speed of Sound Sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would you give the majority too?

Astner
Hiei from what arc? In the Chapter Black Saga Hiei effortlessly dodged bullets mid-trajectory and outran gas-tank explosions, so from what point and beyond he should surely win.

Q99
Starting Hiei may be overwhelmed, but Hiei generally has better durability and such, and once their speed gets close he wins.

Final Hiei curbstomps.

yungz22
hei is easily hypersonic

sonic is just breaking the sound barrier its a stomp for hei

Markness
Hiei's firepower coverage also easily trumps Sonic's. Hiei either slices off his head or burns him into a crisp.

KingD19
How fast do you have to be to slice someone 16 times in an instant? That's one of Hiei's earlier feats against Saint Beast Seiryu the Ice Dragon.

Q99
Originally posted by yungz22
hei is easily hypersonic

sonic is just breaking the sound barrier its a stomp for hei

I don't think the name's his literal limit, I'm fairly sure Speed of Sound Sonic is faster than mach 1.

Heck, I'm reasonably sure Geno's faster than mach 1, and Sonic's faster than him.

One of Sonic's best moves is, through pure speed, act like he's in ten places at once.

NewGuy01
From his very first appearance, Sonic can move at supersonic speeds and he grows progressively stronger as the series progresses.

Yeah, it depends on incarnation. Hiei w/meteor core is just unfair, after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.