Most intimidating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
( Who wins? )

No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Keep your pick from high herald or lower....
Judging by looks.. Dr.Doom and Darth Vader always made me feel 2 guys i wouldnt ever like to piss off!

( Who is the most intimidating villain ) in your opinion?

Dr.Doom
Darth Vader
Loki
Bizarro

DarkSaint85
Bizarro. He could just as easily kill you with his love.

zopzop
Loki, easily. He's a sadist.

Doom and Vader are evil but they have some honor. Bizarro is just slow.

deathslash
Dr.Doom- second least intimidating. He's actually one of the most reasonable that are listed. Sure you don't want to make him angry, but if you have a valid enough point of view, then he'll let you go. He also respects people with high intelligence or very good morals.

Darth Vader- Is he intimidating? Hell yeah! Is he the most intimidating one here? Nope! Frankly, vader is the second least intelligent person here and is very vulnerable to manipulation. If I met him, I could easily pull his strings while simultaneously pissing him off.

Loki- definitely the most intimidating. He hates mortals and sees them all as pigs for his slaughterhouse. He's a master manipulator with the power to back up his genius. He's also been known to have a bad temper.

Bizarro- the only person here that you can consistently insult and get away with it. Super easy to manipulate and roughly as strong as superman to boot.

Supermex
Make your own picks if u like everyone..

DarkSaint85
Yeah...reason why I chose Bizarro is because you literally have no idea what would set him off. Doom/Vade/Loki - they're pretty easy to predict. Don't get in their way, and don't be a threat, and you'll be fine.

Bizarro? If he takes a liking to you (for whatever warped reason) he could end up force feeding you literal sh!t (because it makes sense) or hugging you so hard you explode, or just straight up throwing you into the sun.

carver9
Can we name a villain that's not on your list?

Ok, looks like you answered my question. I would say Bruutal.

riv6672
A tie between Doom and Vader.
Unfortunately Doom's never been depicted well live action, or he might pull ahead for me.

tkitna
I'm going to let my fanboyism take over and post a picture of the Sentry. This pic always gave me the 'Oh Shit' feeling.

http://media.comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/the-sentry.jpg

Mindset
Loki and Doom are the most likely to torture you if you make them angry, or throw you back in time, send you to a hell realm, etc.

The rest will just kill you.

Zack M
Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.