Saitama vs Bleach verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Saitama is fighting serious here. No bfring. Who will win this?

KingD19
If he's serious from the get go, he should basically punch a swath through all of creation.

bbrem123
I don't really think it matters if he is serious or not. His durability is just to high. We still have never seen him injured yet.

I can only imagine what a full force punch would do. I have a feeling his serious series is not his max.

wakkawakkawakka
Idk about the rest of the Bleach verse but how does he deal with Barragan's aging, Ichibei ink, or Yhwach's Almighty power?

SquallX
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Idk about the rest of the Bleach verse but how does he deal with Barragan's aging, Ichibei ink, or Yhwach's Almighty power?

Like his name sake, he one punch them.

wakkawakkawakka
I have no idea how Saitama deals with reality warping but Ichibei can remove names...thus taking the "one punch" thing away.

NewGuy01
...that's a good point.

AuraAngel
Goes from being One Punch Man to One Man. Not nearly as scary. Saitama should be fast enough that touching him would be impossible for anyone in Bleach but he's also the kinda guy that lets you attack him just to size you up.

wakkawakkawakka
If Saitama is really fast enough to prevent the hax Bleach characters from using their powers then he should clear.

Q99
If Saitama is really fast enough to prevent the hax Bleach characters from using their powers then he should clear.

And he should be plenty fast enough for that- he jumped from the moon to the earth in one go. If he doesn't want to mess around, it's over.

SSJGGogeta
Nah, Saitama is pretty much hax resistant. Unless you're close to his level of strength, cheating isn't gonna do much for you. And even if this weren't the case, Bleach has made this a strong plot point since the beginning of the series.

Saitama tanks everything they all have to offer, and then one-punches all of 'em. thumb up

Q99
Though it's not like OPM-verse has telepathy or much in the way of mind hax. Telekinesis, yes, but still physically so.

wakkawakkawakka
Does OPM have anything to counter something like what Ichibei has...speed advantage withstanding?

Q99
Does OPM have anything to counter something like what Ichibei has...speed advantage withstanding?

Which one's that?

wakkawakkawakka
The Zero Division dude with the ink powers? I meant to ask what type of hax resistance does Saitama have.

KingD19
On the topic of Ichibei. Saitama's name isn't One Punch Man. His official hero name is Caped Baldy. As for his true name, it could be One Punch Man. It could be Kami as he's been likened to having a God residing inside his body.

Q99
The Zero Division dude with the ink powers? I meant to ask what type of hax resistance does Saitama have.

Oh, I don't see the ink doing much. Aside from Saitama dodging it, even cut in half he can one-shot anyone in Bleach.

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Nah, Saitama is pretty much hax resistant.

how so?

Q99
Originally posted by yungz22
how so?

He proved quite resistant to Tatsumaki's telekinesis, even when she tried messing with his internal energies, making him vibrate from the inside, and similar. Fubuki described his psychic resistance as akin to a giant immovable boulder.

That, and he can just blitz anyone before they hax.

I'm not sure which Bleach hax would actually be dangerous to him... the sense-direction-reversing one would be odd, but not even close to stopping him. Ink to cut power in half, irrelevant considering his strength advantage. Completely seal off senses, he can just punch and let the shockwave take out Tosen. Aizen's illusions, sure, what he sees may be messed up, but he can still just hit everything which will, by default, include Aizen... and Aizen ditches his cool shikai in favor of more power anyway.

Soi Fong's two-hit death can't scratch him to make one hit...trying to puppet him is pointless as he can overwhelm any exterior control... the clone thing that one Espada did would get him minorly excited, but the clones couldn't handle his power... I guess maybe the aging effect, but he can simply attack with shockwaves and such from outside the effect, or super speed to where the aging aura isn't....

wakkawakkawakka
Would like to point out that Ichibei's bankai doesn't just half power but can remove it altogether by removing someone's name and giving them another label. Then there's Kyoraku's strange bankai but I doubt he'd get the chance to use it.

Though from the looks of thing Saitama would win regardless with his speed advantage.

Q99
Kyoraku's bankai seems to end with an auto-cut across the throat... which I do not believe would cause a scratch.

Iirc, the example he gave was crossing out the name of someone's 'arm' would cut it's power in half.

He also wrote 'black ant' on him to give him the power of an ant, but that needed more writing and didn't even work. That's the one that reduces someone's power below half, I think.

He did remove the name of the enemy's sword, but I think that just prevented the use of sword-related powers since in Bleach names are needed for that....

Ichibei definitely has the best shot of anyone, but too much writing is required, and I'm not sure how far down he can really reduce someone's power.

Astner
Saitama hasn't really fought enemies with power-sets as versatile as those in Bleach. Even the psychics in One Punch Man only throw around rocks.

Q99
Originally posted by Astner
Saitama hasn't really fought enemies with power-sets as versatile as those in Bleach. Even the psychics in One Punch Man only throw around rocks.

Yea, Tatsumaki's the only one who does something off of throw attacks, and not all that far off physical attacks.

Astner
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, Tatsumaki's the only one who does something off of throw attacks, and not all that far off physical attacks.
Her sister is a spoon-bender too. But they've only shown feats of telekinesis as far as I recall.

Q99
In the webcomic, Tatsumaki does this personal aura... thing. I don't know exactly what it was.

Anyway, Saitama's strength or dense personality still caused him to throw it off.

yungz22
can saitama withstand the heat of the sin is the question

Q99
can saitama withstand the heat of the sin is the question

The old man's Bankai, you mean?

Probably, yea.

KingD19
He casually punched a laser that would have destroyed the surface of the entire planet so I'd say yeah. He might sweat a little.

yungz22
Originally posted by Q99
The old man's Bankai, you mean?

Probably, yea.

based on what evidence

yungz22
Originally posted by KingD19
He casually punched a laser that would have destroyed the surface of the entire planet so I'd say yeah. He might sweat a little.

you realize that a solar flare from the sun would destroy the earth right?

Q99

No it wouldn't. It'd be bad for us to be sure, but the planet itself would still be orbiting same as ever.

SSJGGogeta

That entire statement is retarded. And Earth has been hit by solar flares many times before.

Dark-Kenshin
Saitama randomly throws a serious punch in any direction (which, according to Boros, isn't really even serious) and destroys all life on the planet. Stomp.

NewGuy01
That is frankly not how punches work. It's kinda more focused than a planet-killing energy cannon, even if it can counter one.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That is frankly not how punches work. It's kinda more focused than a planet-killing energy cannon, even if it can counter one. Nah, it wasn't focused (the after-effect clearly shows a wide array of clouds dispering in the "path" of Saitama's punch). And Saitama's punches are not how punches work. Otherwise, Boros' attack would've hit the planet regardless, killing everybody except Saitama as a result. This idea that some 5'8 dude who is simply really really strong can throw a punch that creates a burst of kinetic energy as wide as a planet's surface is purely fictional and in no way compatible with real world physics.

SSJGGogeta
Well technically speaking, it would be considered, "possible" in real life, if humans could move at the speed with the amount of force that Saitama does. There's a lot of science behind it, but just imagine the same thing as waving your hand through water, and the wave that follows it, and goes forward after your hand stops.

It's basically the same thing as that, very similar to Gai's evening elephant, in Naruto. thumb up

Anyway though, yeah, Saitama would effectively tank every attack in Bleach, and then one-shot the planet they're on.

BeyonderGod
Saitama stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.