Injustice Superman Vs Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimbog92
So, I imagine you guys have read the Injuctice series and/or at least played the game. Now...Lets alter the ending just a little. Instead of the alternate superman coming and stomping injustice's face in.. What if instead superman is to an "unknown universe" which unknown to Injustice Superman, is actually Marvel 616 universe.
Superman with his corrupted logic decides he was meant to come here. To save this earth as he did his own (in his own mind that is.) Just as he is getting his bearings in this new universe, he is greeted by shield. Who wants to know who the **** here is, and where he came from....He tells them "I'm here to bring peace"....

Now, I don't want this thread to just be a vs thread in a normal sense.. I mean, what do you think would happen? Just like in DC, there are bound to be heroes who take his side. He doesn't necessarily have to be killed..Just stopped.

Prof. T.C McAbe
He is powerful but he lacks the backup he had in his Universe where he was first a hero, an icon and had a lot of people worship him before he turned "evil". He won't have the luxury in Marvel, most will see him as another wannabe tyran from space who tries to enslave them. The Superheroes would group up and together fight him off.

Philosophía
Bump.

Get your writer mindset pumping.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
He is powerful but he lacks the backup he had in his Universe where he was first a hero, an icon and had a lot of people worship him before he turned "evil". He won't have the luxury in Marvel, most will see him as another wannabe tyran from space who tries to enslave them. The Superheroes would group up and together fight him off.

This is pretty much how I see it going too. The avengers show up and take him out. Just another Wednesday in the Marvel universe. Now if Superman had prior knowledge of heros and villains and one sided prep time, then maybe he could build up a following like he did injustice.

Philosophía
They don't know he is evil.

Stoic
Yeah but since he is an alternate reality character, none of his feats count... right Sophia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.