I have Pneumonia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Or it seems like it, at least.

Here's hoping I'll be fine, I like to build up immunities to stuff like this as opposed to taking medicine.

Bashar Teg
pneumonia is a lung infection, not a virus. you can't build up an immunity to infection.

Adam Grimes
It was nice to have met you.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Or it seems like it, at least.

Here's hoping I'll be fine, I like to build up immunities to stuff like this as opposed to taking medicine.

All the best.

Just in case, make sure to leave your comic collection to ME in your will!

riv6672
I want to dissect the nasal cavity.

Nuke Nixon
As a sufferer of 4 pneumonias and a mycoplasma double pneumonia my advice would be get thee to a doctor, stat.

quanchi112
I always thought if this ever came my way I'd just beat it through sheer will.

Scribble
Originally posted by quanchi112
I always thought if this ever came my way I'd just beat it through sheer will. And on your gravestone, it would read: "At least he tried."

riv6672
^^^laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scribble
And on your gravestone, it would read: "At least he tried." The weak such as yourself often see failure crippling your resolve. Shame.

rudester
The best way to cure a cold or cough is the natural way. A lot of products found over the shelf have a lot of sweetners and chemicals that aren't good for the body. That being said you should try to go to a natural food store or organic store where they sell leaves from a gum tree, otherwise known as the eucalyptus leaf..more powerful in its natural state.

Not a lot of people know this recipe because its old school. Find a pine tree and cut a few branches.. sort it out and wash it till your sure its clean. Get a large pot and fill it with water to boil- add the pine and eucalyptus leaves till the water turns green. You can add fresh ginger as well and drink it as a tea. The left over water can be used for its steam, it will open your airways right away including a stuffy nose. You can also place a towel over the pot and place your head in the steam breathing in and out. When i first tryed this i was amazed how fast my lugs and nose pathways cleared up.. it was automatic!

Scribble
The weak such as yourself often see failure crippling your resolve. Shame. Yeah, we do. But our lack of arrogance and self-assurance allows us to live longer. So I'm cool with that.

riv6672
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^laughing

Jesus McBurger
And on your gravestone, it would read: "At least he tried."
laughing laughing laughing

Jesus McBurger
Hope you fell better jmanghan

Genesis-Soldier
get your ass to the doctors !

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
get your ass to the doctors !

Don't tell me what to-- -Coughs- Little ****er...

Lucky I'm sick.

Jk.

Jmanghan
If I die, half my stuff goes to Walshy, and other parts of it go to Piggie, Spawny (Jesus Mcburger), and Gens.

FOR THOSE TWO ARE THE FUTURE OF KMC.

Jmanghan
And I guess I'll give Lance my Playstation Vita, and all my accessories/games.

Scribble
If I die, half my stuff goes to Walshy, and other parts of it go to Piggie, Spawny (Jesus Mcburger), and Gens.

FOR THOSE TWO ARE THE FUTURE OF KMC. uhuh

Jmanghan
uhuh I bought you a T-shirt, you ungrateful ****.

Jesus McBurger

i just want your hoodies if you have any

Quincy
I always thought if this ever came my way I'd just beat it through sheer will.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ylyUQlmdBbu4adKmHu/200.gif

Scribble
I bought you a T-shirt, you ungrateful ****. Oh... oh, yeah haermm

Still, dibs on your soul.

Piggle Humsy

w00t

but I hope you don't die sad

unless it's really good stuff...

herbeyes

Robtard
And on your gravestone, it would read: "At least he tried."

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud Typical.

Genesis-Soldier
Don't tell me what to-- -Coughs- Little ****er...

Lucky I'm sick.

Jk.

smile

you are planning on getting better Right?!

i hope you are

riv6672
Oh... oh, yeah haermm

Still, dibs on your soul.
Harsh. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.