In new canon, what is the largest object that can be moved telekinetically?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
If Vader or the Emperor or Yoda were forced (no pun intended) into a situation where they had to use the Force to move an object, how big would it have to be for them to be unable to do it; despite Yoda's axiom size matter not, which can only be taken so far.

ILS
my dick

Deronn_solo
A fly finna move your micro shit, though.
thumb up

Nephthys
For those 3?

I'd say, an object about 1,200 meters long would be too much for them. Just throwing out a rough estimate.

NewGuy01
The most impressive telekinetic feat shown thusfar is the one with the AT-AT, I think. Given that much, I'd say Yoda/Sidious moving small cruisers isn't unbelievable, though they're certainly not lifting them...

Lord Stark
A Venator-class star destroyer for Yoda and Sidious is likely the largest thing they could move telekinetically. Vader? Probably a Nebulon-B Frigate. I can't really see him moving an Acclamator or anything bigger.

Darth Thor
^ I think Vader's TK is going to be roughly equal to Sidious's or Yoda's in the new Canon. In fact who knows he could even be superior in that aspect, given that their big advantage over him will still be in Sabers (And Lightning for Sidious).

Will see as time goes on anyway, but so far he has the best Tk feats (against inanimate objects at least). But I suppose Sidious choking Dooku from another system is still the overall best Tk feat in canon.

NewGuy01
I think he's comparable but still inferior tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.