Inquisitor Malorum vs The Inquisitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070607184828/starwars/images/6/64/Malorum2.jpg

Inquisitor Malorum

VS

http://www.disneyme.com/sites/default/files/star-wars-rebels/characters/the-inquisitor/SW_CI_rebels_inquisitor.jpg

The Inquisitor

Sabers only.

Who wins?

Fated Xtasy
Not sure. The Inquisitor's main advantage is his knowledge of Kanan's(and likely other Jedi) past from the Archives, so he wont know Malorum's style until they engage.

His taunts won't be of much use given that he doesn't know of Malorum's past or weaknesses so Greg won't off balance him.

A duel is going to be right about even, with Greg having the edge due to his unique saber.

The area where The Inquisitor does beat Malorum in, is TK. Malorum has no real feats in this area and while one could assume(from certain quotes, sourcebooks and the like) that he knows some powers, he hasn't showcased anything really impressive.

So Greg wins Force.

All out goes to.....

The Inquisitor. He's got a unique advantage with his saber, and his deduction skills are going to be the end of Malorum. Add the force into the mix and Greg shows himself to be the clear victor.

It's a good fight, but midway through the engagement, Malorum is basically screwed imo.

Nephthys
His saber is an "advantage"?

Sure.

Zenwolf
Fated it's a saber only duel, but nice breakdown I guess.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
His saber is an "advantage"?

Sure.

Malorum is likely to be taken aback by it. And he's shown no indication of being a Jar'kai user. So he's not exploiting the weakness of the blade.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Fated it's a saber only duel, but nice breakdown I guess.

frig. My bad, didn't see it stick out tongue

Still, i'm pretty confident that Inquizzy wins. This coming from someone that wanted Malorum to be incredibly powerful but was let down.

Q99
Hm, I'm... leaning Malorum, Ferrus Olin is IMO stronger than Kanan and he gave a very close fight to Olin. He's one of the stronger inquisitors.

But I can see arguments for the other way around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.