Frank Castle vs Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Frank from Punisher: War Zone.

VS

Bourne from Ultimatum.

Round 1: Gunfight inside Helicarrier.
Frank has a AR500 Body Armor, S&W 500 with 30 rounds, Franchi PA3 Short-Barreled Shotgun with 30 buckshots and a Full-Auto AR15 Carbine with 100 rounds.
Bourne has a AR500 Body Armor, IMI Desert Eagle with 40 rounds, Double-Barreled Shotgun from Identity with 30 buckshots and a Sig SG 552 with 100 rounds.

Round 2: Melee fight on the same place Bourne fought Castel.
Bourne has a steel icepick and a magazine and Frank has a Folding Knife.

Final Round: H2H without weapons and gears inside an Karate Dojo.

Who wins and why.

Genesis-Soldier
O

Jesus McBurger
Punisher. In warzone he has almost perfect aim. Remember when he hits that dude jumping off a building with a RPG

Impediment
I've only seen the first Bourne film.

Frank Wins, IMO, but only from what I've seen.

TheVaultDweller
I have seen Punisher Warzone and all the Bourne films, and Frank wins. He has the elite combat/h2h/shooting/stealth skills like Bourne does, but he is also blatantly superhuman, as seen when he literally caves a guy's entire face in with a single straight punch.

Inhuman
I dont know why War Zone gets hate. I enjoyed it alot. Yes it was cheesy and story could have been better but Punisher was ruthless like his comicbook counterpart.

The Thomas Jane one felt like Punisher with a heart of gold.

TheVaultDweller
I also enjoyed it a lot. I didn't mind the bit of cheesiness or narrative problems at all. You don't watch Punisher: Warzone because you want an Oscar winning masterpiece. You watch it to see the Punisher f*** shit up. And the movie delivers that in spades.

And Warzone Punisher was a monster too. I would honestly rate a fully geared up Warzone Punisher as being closer to a Cap level opponent, as opposed to a Bourne level opponent. He was literally a one man army in that movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.