Grandmaster Luke & Yoda vs Caedus, Plagueis & Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Vader has feats from canon/legends.

All out.

Which team takes it?

Sinious
If Caedus can hold off Luke long enough, Plageuis and Vader can take care off Yoda which would lead to team 2's victory. Luke would have to perform better than he did against Caedus in the novel to carry his team to victory.

carthage
team 2.

Yoda can't beat any combination of the duo on his own

Angelalex242
Why are you assuming Yoda has to fight a duo? GM Luke is the man who's going to be taking on two people.

Further, Team 1 wants Yoda to fight Caedus (which he should very narrowly win, since Yoda and ROTS Sidious are ever so slightly stronger then Caedus), and let Luke take on Plagueis and Vader.

Team 1 wins.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2 in a tough fight.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Why are you assuming Yoda has to fight a duo? GM Luke is the man who's going to be taking on two people.

Further, Team 1 wants Yoda to fight Caedus (which he should very narrowly win, since Yoda and ROTS Sidious are ever so slightly stronger then Caedus), and let Luke take on Plagueis and Vader.

Team 1 wins.
Luke can't take any two people here either, even if that "ever so slightly" nonsense was true.

cs_zoltan
Luke can dominate Caedus so easily it's almost funny. That is, when he is not jobbing. Adding Vader in the mix could cause trouble for him, but even if he'd lose it won't happen before Yoda bags his 10/10 against Plagueis.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Sinious
If Caedus can hold off Luke long enough, Plageuis and Vader can take care off Yoda which would lead to team 2's victory. Luke would have to perform better than he did against Caedus in the novel to carry his team to victory.

Q99
Yea, team 1 is individually stronger, but not by enough. Baring a lucky quick take-down of someone, team 2 wins.

ILS
Nah... three Sith Lords > Two Jedi Masters

FreshestSlice
thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
Nah... three Sith Lords > Two Jedi Masters

As long as the individuals aren't too far apart in individual power, yea.

ILS
Add Darth Bane to team 1 to make this more fair

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
Add Darth Bane to team 1 to make this more fair

Hm, even though he'd be the weakest present, all he has to do is tarpit one for awhile...

FreshestSlice
Bane could solo, tbh.

Angelalex242
At the risk of stating the obvious, what's stopping Luke from just crushing dear old dad's life support? Or Yoda for that matter? It wouldn't take either of them all that long to do.

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242
At the risk of stating the obvious, what's stopping Luke from just crushing dear old dad's life support? Or Yoda for that matter? It wouldn't take either of them all that long to do.

Force defense, and them being designed tough.

Think about it, cybernetics aren't *more* fragile than flesh. If you can do it to a cyborg, you can normally do it to a non-cyborg of equal power.

Angelalex242
Sure. But with the enemy forces on the field, Vader's the weakest link. It behooves team 1 to get rid of him ASAP. Whether that's done through attacking his life support or other means....

Anyways, I can't see Vader standing against Yoda's telekinetic crush. He definitely can't stand against his son.

AncientPower
Canon Vader = Yoda has been creeping around my skull recently.

carthage
mmm

Beniboybling
Originally posted by AncientPower
Canon Vader = Yoda has been creeping around my skull recently. no

AncientPower
I mean Vader > Sidious/Yoda in skill and his raw power feats show a degree of parity.

Darth Thor
Canon Vader = Yoda

Nah. He's only Sidious's equal. Not reached Yoda yet.

Beniboybling
I mean Vader > Sidious/Yoda in skill and his raw power feats show a degree of parity. I assume with a lightsaber, in which case Yoda is notably above Sidious as far as that is concerned.

AncientPower
So is Darth Vader.

Beniboybling
Meh he's Windu level at best.

AncientPower
He was confirmed to be > Sidious in saber skill though.

ILS
So was Windu smokin'

Beniboybling
thumb up

FreshestSlice
Nah, Mace can't beat Maul, so he is confirmed lower.

ILS
Maul > Sidious when he isn't trying to get captured thumb up

FreshestSlice
Oh, so he wanted to get raped?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Nah, Mace can't beat Maul, so he is confirmed lower.

He can beat Maul. He just can't beat Maul + 2 Death Watch warriors stick out tongue

FreshestSlice
Nah. Maul too stronk.

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Oh, so he wanted to get raped? It was all a part of the plan. It makes sense; teenage Maul while badly injured nearly beat Sidious, prime Maul shouldn't have an issue.
--Taken from The Wrath of Darth Maul

As we've seen, anyway, he can easily ragdoll Sidious when he pleases:
https://youtu.be/esk1Xdofv3c?t=58s

And even the combined efforts of Yoda, Anakin and Obi-Wan can't hold him back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=iznOlE_IT_k

Angelalex242
...would you put your crack pipe down? Sidious>Maul and Savage.

Darth Thor
Lol

I've still not got around to watching that Disney Infinity. Sam Witwer does Maul's voice which is always a big plus.

Deronn_solo
Canon Vader = Yoda has been creeping around my skull recently.
excellent

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
As we've seen, anyway, he can easily ragdoll Sidious when he pleases:
https://youtu.be/esk1Xdofv3c?t=58s

Sheev moonwalkin' the f*** outta there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.