Legends Cin Drallig vs Grand Inquisitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Who wins?

FreshestSlice
Legends Cin Drallig is still unimpressive.

NewGuy01
The Inquisitor has nothing on him; Cin should sweep.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Legends Cin Drallig is still unimpressive.

thumb up

Nephthys
Drallig

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The Inquisitor has nothing on him; Cin should sweep.
You mean getting lolstomped by Vader? Because that is a feat, that while I cannot substantiate, I am confident that the Inquisitor can replicate.

Kosmos Supreme
Cin Drallig, He's a Battlemaster who's skills are acknowledged by Dooku and considered a threat to General Grievous in the same book that he solo'd four Jedi Masters.
Inqusitor gets curbstomped

Kosmos Supreme
Also bring all the Dave Filoni quotes you want, as they are about as consistent as throwing horseshoes blindfolded

FreshestSlice
No one who loses in two to three hits is curbstomping anyone. Like anyone.

ILS
hes better than ti tho

Trocity
Kolar got blitzed/one shot and stomped Vos.

Kosmos Supreme
No one who loses in two to three hits is curbstomping anyone. Like anyone.

Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin confirmedd fodder then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dooku himself said Cin Drallig could give Grievous trouble, who wouldn't even break a sweet against Inquisitors

EmperorSidious2
Drallig solidly

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin confirmedd fodder then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dooku himself said Cin Drallig could give Grievous trouble, who wouldn't even break a sweet against Inquisitors
I like how you think Anakin wouldn't get his shit stomped in by Sidious. I don't care what Dooku says. The evidence shows that Drallig is nowhere near a threat to Grievous, let alone the Inquisitor.

Kosmos Supreme
I like how you think Anakin wouldn't get his shit stomped in by Sidious. I don't care what Dooku says. The evidence shows that Drallig is nowhere near a threat to Grievous, let alone the Inquisitor.

I don't think Anakin could match Sidious, but i just think your logicic is flawed

also you think The Inqusitor > Grievous sick

FreshestSlice
Have any actual arguments, or more of what Dooku said?

Nephthys
Drallig was a master of all lightsaber forms, whereas the Inquisitor is just a user of them. Also I doubt he could use his psychobabble to faze Drallig much at all.

Also the Inquisitors lightsaber is shit.

Kosmos Supreme
Have any actual arguments, or more of what Dooku said?

I strongly believe his credentials as battlemaster and one of the greatest swordsman of the era put him vastly above an Inquisitor (who's only trained in the basics of the dark side)
Mind backing up the Inquisitor > Grievous claim.

FreshestSlice
Ahsoka was able to challenge Grevious as a Padawan and as much as my more Ahsoka leaned associates would like me to believe the Inquisitor can't face a Padawan, I don't.

Second, his credentials aren't replacements for feats, and the only fight we've ever seen him in ended horribly. So no, unless you actually have an instance of Drallig accomplishing anything, he doesn't defeat the Inquisitor. Certainly not because he's Battlemaster, which had implied technical mastery at best.

Kosmos Supreme
Being a Padawan doesn't mean your weak in Star Wars, Anakin held his own against Dooku for a couple minutes.
Ironic how you dismiss Status as a indicator of strength for Drallig. Yet use it as an example of why Ahsoka can't be above the Inqusitor because she's a Padawan.
Hypocrite

Emperordmb
I'm sorry, are you ****ing around, or do you legit think the Grand Inquisitor>Grievous?

If it's the former, well played. If it's the latter, get Ant in here with his retard alert video because that's ****ing retarded.

FreshestSlice
Ahsoka is comparable to Anakin like your argument is comparable to actual feats. Not at all. Second, I've seen Ahsoka fight Anakin. And I've dev Drallig fight Anakin. Guess which one lasted longer than a few seconds. Do not even begin to compare your point to mine.

ILS
Ant got that shit from me. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/709352515.gif

Emperordmb
Yeah but he kinda made it his own.

ILS
Ahsoka is comparable to Anakin like your argument is comparable to actual feats. Not at all. Second, I've seen Ahsoka fight Anakin. And I've dev Drallig fight Anakin. Guess which one lasted longer than a few seconds. Do not even begin to compare your point to mine. When did Ahsoka fight an Anakin that wasn't pre-prime and holding back, and when did Drallig ever fight anyone other than a bloodthirsty as **** Vader?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm sorry, are you ****ing around, or do you legit think the Grand Inquisitor>Grievous?

If it's the former, well played. If it's the latter, get Ant in here with his retard alert video because that's ****ing retarded.
I put a lot of things over TCW Grievous, which is the only one applicable to that quote. He's obviously more of a threat in sabers, but had no force defense against the Inquisitor.

ILS
Yeah but he kinda made it his own. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

Kosmos Supreme
And i had the misfortune of sitting next to the kid who set off the retard alert.

Emperordmb
Even disregarding all other material, TCW Grievous shits on Greg

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
When did Ahsoka fight an Anakin that wasn't pre-prime and holding back, and when did Drallig ever fight anyone other than a bloodthirsty as **** Vader?
You mean the Vader that didn't fully embrace the Dark Side? Either way, how does that excuse losing to him, while he fighting with one hand, and choking out someone else? Where are Drallig's actual feats?

FreshestSlice
Even disregarding all other material, TCW Grievous shits on Greg
Any actual reasons or more of, "Because I say so?"

Emperordmb
His fights with Kenobi, his fight with Ventress, ****, even his fight with Fisto is more impressive than any of Old Greg's accomplishments.

FreshestSlice
Why exactly is losing over and over again impressive? The most impressive thing TCW Grievous has ever done wasn't aired.

Emperordmb
Because even doing that well against Ventress/Kenobi/Fisto is more impressive than anything Greg has going for him. He was also beating Gallia... which is also beyond anything Greg has going for him.

Also:
http://38.media.tumblr.com/b1e16db21b2e49ea748a277f325ebb27/tumblr_nkn8ezd4xE1s6fqh2o1_500.gif

ILS
You mean the Vader that didn't fully embrace the Dark Side? Either way, how does that excuse losing to him, while he fighting with one hand, and choking out someone else? Where are Drallig's actual feats? He was still pretty ****ing angry, and was holding back far less than his "vastly" less powerful counterpart was against Ahsoka. smile

Feats aren't the only viable measure of what a character can do. They're the easiest to interpret, but Drallig being regarded as the most able Swordmaster looking after the Temple during Knightfall (which includes Ti) suggests he's her superior - Ti's got a good few "best in the Order" accolades and feats of her own, so this should be enough to put her above the Inquisitor. Drallig being called her superior from an omniscient source should be all the evidence you need.

Kosmos Supreme
Kenobi himself could have given Greg the Sidous vs Kit Fisto treatment

|King Joker|
The Inquisitor gets butt-raped by Kanan yet he's somehow above Grievous? The **** is this?

FreshestSlice
Because even doing that well against Ventress/Kenobi/Fisto

How is losing limbs on multiple occasions and then running away doing well?

Right is just as impressive as Kenobi casually cutting off Grievous' arms. Not to mention that's just exploiting the design of the Inquisitor's lightsaber.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
He was still pretty ****ing angry, and was holding back far less than his "vastly" less powerful counterpart was against Ahsoka. smile

Which is totally a valid reason for getting getting tooled.

Obviously feats aren't the end all, but when the only thing that suggests he's relevant is accolades, and when the only fight I see him in ends badly, I'm not going to assume he's amazing because reasons. Feats aren't the only viable measure. Accolades alone aren't a viable measure at all. Besides that, we've seen Ti go up against opponents with "perfect" blade techniques and do extremely well. I haven't seen Drallig do that. Quite the opposite.

Kosmos Supreme
Vader is astronomicaly above the Inquisitor so despite Dralligs poor showing against Vader he could still beat the Inqusitor the same way Vader beat him.

Vader himself toyed with Kanan and Ezra effortlessly and shrugged of them dropping a ship on him like it was a toys r us squirt gun.

Emperordmb
I have to read a bunch of bullshit stuff for Government, so I can't be bothered to go through videos of all of Grievous's fights, but he does more than get his arms cut off and run away.

As far as Fisto goes, it's worth noting that he managed to survive that initial encounter where he was surprise attacked by Fisto, Nahdar, and a squad of clones, something I don't see Greg surviving at all.

As far as Kenobi goes, he's been in some pretty long duels with Kenobi and managed to land some pretty good physical strikes on him at one point or another.

As far as Ventress goes, he landed a solid physical strike on her and seemed to be pushing her to her limit before she cut his arms off.

I can't see Greg doing any of that.

ILS
Good for Vader. thumb up Not sure how the Chosen One's abilities correlate to the Inquisitor though, gonna need to explain to me your logic behind that one.

Nice strawman. Nobody is asking you to think he's amazing, it's all relative to who is fighting who.
Wrong, when an omniscient source provides us with a fact it becomes a viable measure, even by itself.
Well, not all of us need to be spoonfed everything. Drallig is better than Ti - fact. Ti would beat the Inquisitor, ergo, Drallig would take the Inquisitor. It's not difficult stuff, you're just being stubborn unnecessarily. Relating Anakin to your argument and whining "accolades suck" (except when we're using Galen's accolades, of course wink ) isn't an argument.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
Good for Vader. thumb up Not sure how the Chosen One's abilities correlate to the Inquisitor though, gonna need to explain to me your logic behind that one.

A Chosen One who is nowhere near as powerful at that moment as the title implies.

I don't give a shit how powerful Anakin or Vader or anyone is supposed to be. We've seen him in combat before and during and after Knightfall, and he has defeated no one, all much less powerful than himself, in the same manner.

Right, just like I'm sure Kypp Durron is more powerful than Luke, Lsu killed more people than the thought bomb, Bane is one of the most powerful people in the universe, and Vitiate is literally the Dark Side incarnate. thumb up

And as great as that ABC logic is, it ignores

A) Technical mastery, by your own words, doesn't lead to victory.
B) The point I made above, TI has showings to back up her accolades where as Drallig doesn't.

Wrong. Galen's accolades, as with Ti's, and Anakin's for that matter are backed up by feats. I didn't suddenly start thinking, "accolades suck," I've never accepted them as proof on their own. It's also pretty ironic how you want to talk about how I need to be spoon-fed everything while accepting everything spoon-fed to you.

SunRazer
I believe Cin was also fending off clones when he fought Anakin? That Anakin would destroy the Inquisitor at least as easily. Cin seems to have the better credentials in terms of other character's opinions and objective accolades, and he's likely to be more versed in each of the forms - he wins.

FreshestSlice
No mention of that. Just Anakin curbstomping him and his Padawan at once. And Anakin is definitely the one who killed him.

Deronn_solo
Freshest; y u hating on Cin, dawg?

Beniboybling
Why exactly is losing over and over again impressive? The most impressive thing TCW Grievous has ever done wasn't aired. If you're referring to when he blitzed Kenobi that's Canon. Frankly though beating Ahsoka is also better than anything the Inquisitor has ever done. thumb up

And considering that the first time Anakin gave in to his anger, he blitzed Count Dooku, really not seeing why Cin Drallig being obliterated by him is at all suprising.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Frankly though beating Ahsoka is also better than anything the Inquisitor has ever done. thumb up http://www.travelandescape.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2The-Timid-Traveller-.gif

FreshestSlice
If you're referring to when he blitzed Kenobi that's Canon. Frankly though beating Ahsoka is also better than anything the Inquisitor has ever done. thumb up

And considering that the first time Anakin gave in to his anger, he blitzed Count Dooku, really not seeing why Cin Drallig being obliterated by him is at all suprising.
I am, I know, and no it's not.

And Anakin never blitz Dooku. Ever. Not in the novel and not in the movie.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Freshest; y u hating on Cin, dawg?
I really don't know. Obviously, Drallig is implied to be pretty great, and all evidence to the contrary doesn't matter be Anakin was crying man-tears.

Beniboybling
I am, I know, and no it's not.Sure it is, his best feat is what, beating Ezra?He defeated him rapidly, overwhelming, and with a complete advantage. That is a blitz in my books, but understand others may have different definitions. Fact is though as the novel states, Dooku abilities were made a mockery of, Drallig would be a speck on his radar.

But it's not as if he'd give the "Grand" Inquisitor the time of frikken day either.

Deronn_solo
Beni, your definition of "blitz" is ****ing weird.
thumb up

Zenwolf
That's actually definition of blitz..

Blitz

noun
Military.

an overwhelming all-out attack, especially a swift ground attack using armored units and air support.
an intensive aerial bombing.
any swift, vigorous attack, barrage, or defeat:

Soo...it's not weird.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Anyway you get what I mean.

EDIT: If I'm talking about Sidious vs B-Team blitz I'd usually say speed blitz.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, just like "gay" means cheery and happy, yet - we don't see people running around saying they're gay because *insert* reason.

For the Battle Forum definition, yes, it's weird. And yes, you should be ashamed for posting that shit in attempts to prove a point.
thumb up

Beniboybling
I'm getting some salty vibes from you DC. Another bad day?

Zenwolf
Well it can be used for both ways really. But of course the first comes to mind is speed, which that it's still accurate, but it can also be used in the other way.

Deronn_solo
I'm getting some salty vibes from you DC. Another bad day?

Nah, I'm perfectly gay, tbh.

Beniboybling
Good good. smile

Nephthys
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Beni, your definition of "blitz" is ****ing dumb.
thumb up

Beniboybling
Take it up with the dictionary, Neph. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.