Cin Drallig(ROTS Game) VS Obi-Wan Kenobi(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Cin and Obi face off in a duel only fight.

Who wins?

EDIT: I put ROTJ, sorry, just read it for some Vader related stuff. My bad. stick out tongue

Zenwolf
Drallig, he had was matching Anakin and had him on the backend at the end of the fight, didn't really lose via skill.

FreshestSlice
By the same token, Obi-Wan did the same thing, only he didn't lose.

Deronn_solo
LAL @ Cin needing non-canon game feats to be impressive.

Ben still wins regardless.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

He didn't really have Anakin at the end though, Obi-Wan kinda took a gamble on his part with the hill, one swing too soon or too late that would have been the end for him.

The 2 seem similar, though so i'll go for either way.

FreshestSlice
That describes literally every duel ever.

ares834

laughing out loud

thumb up

NewGuy01
Cin Drallig was way ****ing harder.

Zenwolf
That describes literally every duel ever.

Right, but the point is what? Obi-Wan didn't win via dueling, Cin didn't really either but he certainly had Anakin in a worse position.

But again, i'll go either way if that makes you happy.

ares834
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Right, but the point is what? Obi-Wan didn't win via dueling, Cin didn't really either but he certainly had Anakin in a worse position.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2xcls7PoO1qe2rrbo5_250.gif

mmm

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834

mmm

That was after the fight had already been done, I'm talking during.

FreshestSlice
Tfw someone thinks knocking someone down is comparable to cutting their arm and legs off.
Originally posted by ares834

mmm
Nah. Drallig did worse.

Zenwolf
Tfw someone thinks knocking someone down is comparable to cutting their arm and legs off.

Nah. Drallig did worse.

That was after the fight....Cin had kicked Anakin a few feet onto his back, forcing him to use a saber throw.

Obi-Wan had Anakin on a platform standing....where was Anakin in the worst position DURING the fight?

Exactly, the aftermath doesn't mean anything, I'm talking DURING, not AFTER.

As said though, i'll say either way if this makes you happy.

FreshestSlice
That was after the fight....Cin had kicked Anakin a few feet onto his back, forcing him to use a saber throw.

Not only did Cin Drallig not "force" a saber throw, that's actually a very sorry way to die. Saber throws are far more defendable than say a flurry of rapid strikes.

Kind of like how Cin Drallig had Anakin in the worst position during the fight. Lying down.

Like where Obi-Wan lives and Drallig dies.

It's not going either way. Kenobi has the better showings. Plain and simple.

Zenwolf
His death was pretty stupid i'll agree on that, but it seemed that was the only way considering Anakin couldn't beat him via dueling skill.

How does Obi-Wan have better showings in dueling if this Cin was contending with Anakin?

It can go either way as I see it.

Deronn_solo
Zen, WTF do you see in Cin, tbh?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Zen, WTF do you see in Cin, tbh?

In THIS Cin you mean? I see a great swordmaster with actual feats, I don't know what the hell you other guys see, I said this can go either way, don't know why we can't just leave it at that.

EmperorSidious2
Obi wan

FreshestSlice
His death was pretty stupid i'll agree on that, but it seemed that was the only way considering Anakin couldn't beat him via dueling skill.

How does Obi-Wan have better showings in dueling if this Cin was contending with Anakin?

It can go either way as I see it.
Because Obi-Wan actually defeated Anakin? And the fact that he was knocked down doesn't really shot that he couldn't defeat Drallig in a duel. It shows that he was knocked down.

cs_zoltan

But again, i'll go either way if that makes you happy.

Since when is Sokan not dueling?

SunRazer
Cin poses a challenge but I can't see him winning unless the Force is involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.