"The definition of "racism" is racist" -Liberal Pundit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Apparently, the definition of the term "racist" doesnt fit the progressive agenda and, just like everything else that doesn't fit their world view it is therefore racist.

http://www.diversityinc.com/ask-the-white-guy/ask-the-white-guy-is-the-oxford-dictionary-definition-of-racism-too-white-for-you/

Omega Vision
Lol.

ArtificialGlory
Yet another SJW mankurt pretending racism isn't racism. Nothing new to see here, move along.

long pig

Mindset

long pig
The liberal definition of racism doesn't simply say certain groups can't be racist, it all but says only one group can be. The majority who holds power.

I wonder who that could be?

This line of thinking causes one group to feel guilt even though they're doing nothing at all and takes away guilt from a group when they commit the wrong.

-Pr-
The word "liberals" the way it gets used on this board doesn't seem to have much in common with the actual word it comes from...

Star428
Originally posted by long pig
The liberal definition of racism doesn't simply say certain groups can't be racist, it all but says only one group can be. The majority who holds power.

I wonder who that could be?

This line of thinking causes one group to feel guilt even though they're doing nothing at all and takes away guilt from a group when they commit the wrong.

thumb up

long pig
Originally posted by -Pr-
The word "liberals" the way it gets used on this board doesn't seem to have much in common with the actual word it comes from...
Thats because the word " liberal" liberals use to describe themselves doesn't have much in common with the the word it actually comes from. They changed the definition.

It has nothing to do with freedom or liberty. Its quite the opposite, in fact.

Star428
^Precisely. Of course liberals definition of the word "liberal" is going to be a more liberal one. They're liberals, afterall. They can interpret or define words any way they like. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
Thats because the word " liberal" liberals use to describe themselves doesn't have much in common with the the word it actually comes from. They changed the definition.

It has nothing to do with freedom or liberty. Its quite the opposite, in fact.

Then why continue to call them liberals if they aren't in fact liberals.

I mean, under the most basic definition, I'm a liberal, but I see very little of myself in what you would call one.

Granted, I'm not American, but that just makes the issue more complicated either way.

long pig
Liberal, racism, race, gay and rape are a few examples of terms liberals have changed the definition of.

Having sex with a woman who's been drinking isn't rape....but to liberals it is.

Star428
Liberal, racism, race, gay and rape are a few examples of terms liberals have changed the definition of.

Having sex with a woman who's been drinking isn't rape....but to liberals it is. Originally posted by Star428
^Precisely. Of course liberals definition of the word "liberal" is going to be a more liberal one. They're liberals, afterall. They're free to interpret or define words any way they like. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bentley
Definitions change all the time. Unless you're arguing that changing definitions is helping a political agenda, there is nothing unexpected nor violent about changing the meaning of a word.

Ushgarak
Again, this is a baiting thread designed to cause argument with a loose use iof the word 'liberal'.

One more of these and it's a permanent ban, LP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.