DCnU Red Hood Vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
1. Standard Equipment fight
2. HTH battle

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ntg0nm.jpg

vs

http://i64.tinypic.com/wiqxxs.jpg

RadZoa
Didn't DCnU Red Hood get a massive amp due to venom?

Zack M
Yeah, he lost it.

carver9
He still have enough strength to swat Supergirl to the side and have her question his power/strength.

StiltmanFTW

What, carver?

Zack M
When Red Hood was on Venom, he surprised Supergirl in speed and strength. Another good feat for someone on venom.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

What, carver?

http://geekmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/SG_35_4.jpg

He did this with just a flick of his hand. Didn't even try.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
Yeah, he lost it.

DarkSaint85
Carver's the worst DC fanboy.

carver9
Lol.

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/144096/4190391-2959776845-41703.png

DarkSaint85
HE WAS ON VENOM, AND HE HAS NOW LOST THAT AMP.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
HE WAS ON VENOM, AND HE HAS NOW LOST THAT AMP.

Carver can't see your post. I've fixed it a little.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
http://geekmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/SG_35_4.jpg

He did this with just a flick of his hand. Didn't even try.

StiltmanFTW
You do realize he's not even a true peak human in the strength department without venom?

carver9
In the scan in the OP, he was in possession of the Venom.

StiltmanFTW
Something tells me that's not the version Golgo wanted to use. Plenty of pics in the OPs are posted just for lulz purposes.

Yeah, he lost it.

DarkSaint85
In the forum, we use latest versions.

carver9
Unless specified differently by the OP.

StiltmanFTW
Yes.

The pic itself is just a cover, though. Covers are not canon.

Zack M
This is just standard Jason. Standard Jason was a match for Batman, so...

StiltmanFTW
This is just standard Jason. Standard Jason was a match for Batman, so...

Everybody seems to be a match for Batman these days.

Or do you mean pre-flashpoint?

Zack M
Currently. In a flashback, Jason was shown to KO Batman in his early days. Don't underestimate Jason. He's been training under the best Ducra, Ras Al Ghul, Batman, League of Assassins, etc...

RadZoa
Yeah he doesn't need venom here. Todd being able to use stealth to even where Supergirl couldn't detect him, had nothing to do with venom. He'd get in close to Frank and beat him in H2H.

StiltmanFTW
He can't sneak up on him in a default forum scenario.

RadZoa
Yes he can, where does it state that he can't?

Smurph
Default forum scenario, they're in a featureless environment (nothing to hide behind), and they're facing each other.

How is Jason sneaking up on Frank?

I'll take Punisher for the majority.

RadZoa
Doesn't matter, Jason could easily vanish even if Punisher was staring right at him.

Smurph
Something tells me that's not the version Golgo wanted to use. Well, let's not make any hasty assumptions...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by RadZoa
Doesn't matter, Jason could easily vanish even if Punisher was staring right at him.

laughing out loud

Look, just stop. You admitted in the other thread you don't even read comics, just youtube'ing some random fragments. Stop trolling.

RadZoa
laughing out loud

Look, just stop. You admitted in the other thread you don't even read comics, just youtube'ing some random fragments. Stop trolling. Damn so salty because you know I'm right big grin

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

You've been doing nothing but mindlessly wanking DC from the start, that's how I know you're wrong.

RadZoa
facepalm

You've been doing nothing but mindlessly wanking DC from the start, that's how I know you're wrong. But..you've been doing the opposite with Marvel wanking..so what's your point? I'm still in the right here and you haven't explained how Punisher would counter stealth other than "Marvel is teh awesome"

StiltmanFTW
But..you've been doing the opposite with Marvel wanking..so what's your point?

Not really.

I'm still in the right here and you haven't explained how Punisher would counter stealth other than "Marvel is teh awesome"

I told you and Smurph even elaborated on that. Forum rules.

RadZoa
Not really.

I told you and Smurph even elaborated on that. Forum rules. And I countered that by saying Todd could vanish even if Punisher was staring at him. This is something the Bat family has been doing for decades now.

Stay salty my friend

Zack M
So, who wins, guys?

RadZoa
Red Hood, without too much trouble. Maybe in solely a gun fight I'd back Punisher but since he has no counter for stealth then he'll lose.

Zack M
Yeah, Jason is more skilled, imo.

StiltmanFTW
And I countered that by saying Todd could vanish even if Punisher was staring at him. This is something the Bat family has been doing for decades now.

Stay salty my friend

Hoped you were joking. Because, frankly, that was a retarded thing to say.

deathslash
Hood gets shot in the face, riddled by bullets, gets all of his limbs severed, gets thrown in a stone coffin, gets acid thrown on his body, and gets the coffin thrown into the ocean. He's not coming back from this one.

Zack M
Or Hood shoots frank in the head. Jason is every bit as skilled.

abhilegend
Deathslash is essentially marvel prep man now.

So is stilt. Bravo guys.

StiltmanFTW
Not really since I haven't said a thing about the Punisher winning.

abhilegend
Not really since I haven't said a thing about the Punisher winning.
At this point? You don't need to. I could post Batman vs a z class marvel MA and you/deathslash will still find some way to support him.

It's sad really.

StiltmanFTW
You're drunk or something?

RadZoa
Stiltman, you have an avatar of Vegeta from DBGT...I am disgusted right now.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
At this point? You don't need to. I could post Batman vs a z class marvel MA and you/deathslash will still find some way to support him.

It's sad really. or perhaps you and RadZoa are completely low balling marvel characters and we're trying to tell you guys that not only are you underestimating the character, you're also loballing?

Zack M
Looks like everyone is lowballing here.

RadZoa
Originally posted by deathslash
or perhaps you and RadZoa are completely low balling marvel characters and we're trying to tell you guys that not only are you underestimating the character, you're also loballing? Probably, but it's funny to see how Stiltman gets salty over this., Do you know what I do when someone backs another character? I usually laugh and try to enjoy myself and not get my jimmies rustled because someone said one character could kick another characters ass

deathslash
Probably, but it's funny to see how Stiltman gets salty over this., Do you know what I do when someone backs another character? I usually laugh and try to enjoy myself and not get my jimmies rustled because someone said one character could kick another characters ass isnt...... isn't that the definition of being a troll?

RadZoa
Originally posted by deathslash
isnt...... isn't that the definition of being a troll? It would be if I was intentionally trying to get a reaction out of him. Stiltmans reaction is his own, I just laugh at him screaming bloody murder over not backing the same character he is.

StiltmanFTW
Stiltman, you have an avatar of Vegeta from DBGT...I am disgusted right now.

Took you long to notice.

It would be if I was intentionally trying to get a reaction out of him. Stiltmans reaction is his own, I just laugh at him screaming bloody murder over not backing the same character he is.

Screaming bloody murder? Nah, I'm perfectly calm.

You see, you're nothing new. Drooling trolls are quite common here or on any other message board.

abhilegend
You're drunk or something?
What? Truth hurts? Originally posted by deathslash
or perhaps you and RadZoa are completely low balling marvel characters and we're trying to tell you guys that not only are you underestimating the character, you're also loballing?
Yeah, like giving marvel B level martial artists wins over DC's A level Mas isn't lowballing.

Black Panther vs Karate Kid in h2h. Who wins?

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
What? Truth hurts?
Yeah, like giving marvel B level martial artists wins over DC's A level Mas isn't lowballing.

Black Panther vs Karate Kid in h2h. Who wins? clearly the guy that can karate chop spaceships in half and briefly fight evenly with superboy. Karate kid would solo panther and a very good chunk of wakanda.

RadZoa
Took you long to notice.

Screaming bloody murder? Nah, I'm perfectly calm.

You see, you're nothing new. Drooling trolls are quite common here or on any other message board. I think you're angry at yourself, you can't stand to see a Marvel character lose so you take your rage out on the forums. Psychological projection, quite sad if you ask me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.