DCnU Dick Grayson Vs Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
1. Crossbones gets weapons, Dick gets current Spyral tech.
2. HTH fight.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hz27ie.jpg

vs

http://i66.tinypic.com/4g5abd.jpg

RadZoa
Does Crossbones still have his powers?

Zack M
Nope.

RadZoa
Then Dick should win this without too much trouble

deathslash
Originally posted by RadZoa
Then Dick should win this without too much trouble if you think dick is winning against a guy that regularly gives captain America a hard time, then you clearly don't know who crossbones is.

Zack M
I wouldn't put him past it. Not only has Dick stalemated Batman, but he's also defeated a Uber Talon, gave Midnighter fits with Spyral tech, and supposedly defeat the JLA. stick out tongue

Sin I AM
Everyone stalemates bruce nowadays...

Zack M
Not everyone. Plus, some of the Bat family have gotten a major push
Whether it be Jason in red hood or Nightwing in Grayson.

Cassandra just owned Grayson for crying out loud.

RadZoa
Originally posted by deathslash
if you think dick is winning against a guy that regularly gives captain America a hard time, then you clearly don't know who crossbones is. lol gave Cap trouble when? Over a decade ago? Then proceeded to get one shotted by Bucky with his regular arm? I'm sooo impressed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stalemating Bruce and stalemating Cassandra is a better feat than anything Crossbones has to offer

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by RadZoa
lol gave Cap trouble when? Over a decade ago?

laughing out loud

Seriously, start reading comics instead of spending so much time trying to youtube shit.

abhilegend
Split or a slight majority to dick.

Zack M
When was the last great crossbones fight? Without the temporary amp.

StiltmanFTW
Face beam wasn't what got Cap beat - Bones beat him in h2h.

abhilegend
When? Even without SSS, Steve beat him.

StiltmanFTW
Thunderbolts.

Yes, he did. Every major superhero has showings like that. HFless Wolverine has beaten Creed with his fists. Poisoned and wounded Elektra has beaten Bullseye. Your Superman - while powerless - has beaten Kobra who was inhabiting Batman's body...

Those are not their regular showings.

Zack M
Post the scans. I'm interested on how it went down.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thunderbolts.

Yes, he did. Every major superhero has showings like that. HFless Wolverine has beaten Creed with his fists. Poisoned and wounded Elektra has beaten Bullseye. Your Superman - while powerless - has beaten Kobra who was inhabiting Batman's body...

Those are not their regular showings.
Issue number?

Yeah, it shows how much bones sucks. Bet if it was someone like Bane or Shiva, you'd be crowing how much they suck.

Hello bizarro prep man.

StiltmanFTW
Cap dodges the beams, then this happens:

1. http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ebar0159/media/Thunderbolts150034-1.jpg.html
2. http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ebar0159/media/Thunderbolts150035-1.jpg.html

Bones lost only because he lost his shit after seeing Schmidt as his reflection.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Issue number?

Yeah, it shows how much bones sucks. Bet if it was someone like Bane or Shiva, you'd be crowing how much they suck.

Hello bizarro prep man.

Thunderbolts #150.

Not really. That's your way. It did happen to Shiva, actually - during Public Enemies, she got one-shotted. And Bane lost to Batman despite being on the extra dose of Venom. Those are outliers.

abhilegend
I need to read the issue first and then will decide.

He still lost to a 98 pound weakling.

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
What?

Steve did stay at the peak human shape after losing his SSS for the first time.

The only time when he reverted to a weakling was during Heroic Age miniseries - Bones didn't even appear there.

Zack M
Bones doesn't seem too fast for Grayson. I think it's Graysons agility that will be his saving grace.

RadZoa
Issue number?

Hello bizarro prep man. laughing laughing

Zack M
I don't think Crossbones being enhanced is a guarantee win. Dick was able to defeat Saiko (Enhanced) and take on Midnighter (also enhanced).

StiltmanFTW
Bones is not enhanced. At least, not officially - he's sort of like Kingpin. Human, but somehow operating at enhanced levels at certain departments. Same thing could be said about Nightwing and his inhuman agility.

Rumlow was able to beat Steve, Daredevil and one of the Scarlet Spiders (Michael Van Patrick? Been a few of them...).

Zack M
Bones is not enhanced. At least, not officially - he's sort of like Kingpin. Human, but somehow operating at enhanced levels at certain departments. Same thing could be said about Nightwing and his inhuman agility.

Rumlow was able to beat Steve, Daredevil and one of the Scarlet Spiders (Michael Van Patrick? Been a few of them...).

No doubt he can take a few, but for the majority?

StiltmanFTW
1st scenario - don't know enough about Spyral tech. Can Dick save himself from getting sniped?

2nd - Daredevil is a glorified Grayson and he got his ass handed to him. Do pre-FP feats still count for Dick?

Zack M
1st scenario - don't know enough about Spyral tech. Can Dick save himself from getting sniped?

2nd - Daredevil is a glorified Grayson and he got his ass handed to him. Do pre-FP feats still count for Dick?

This is a straight up fight. Dick could certainly dodge Bones's firepower and scramble his brain via Spyral tech.

I might even say Grayson has surpassed Matt. Stalemating Cassandra and Batman are no small feats.

StiltmanFTW
500 meters distance. Too late to change that, we're already on page 2. Dick's getting sniped stick out tongue

Stalemating Cassie pre-fp? DD has stalemated Cap America on numerous occasions. Fought plenty of other elite MAs, too.

Zack M
500 meters distance. Too late to change that, we're already on page 2. Dick's getting sniped stick out tongue

Stalemating Cassie pre-fp? DD has stalemated Cap America on numerous occasions. Fought plenty of other elite MAs, too.

He still has to deal with the brain being scrambled. And, Dick can dodge gun fire.

Yes, Pre-Flashpoint. Cap would beat DD for the majority, too.

StiltmanFTW
They've met many times, they're even in most encounters.

Zack M
They've met many times, they're even in most encounters.

So, if someone like Matt (who is roughly equal to Batman) can stalemate Cap, why can't Deathstroke or Batman?

StiltmanFTW
Because they've been rebooted and lost years of feats stick out tongue

Zack M
DCnU Batman is more formidable than Pre-Flashpoint in some ways. He still has the origin of traveling around the world, learning from the best martial artists in the world. First arc in Batman/Robin.

RadZoa
The only time I've seen Crossbones and Daredevil fight was after Daredevil already took a beating from Cap and some nonsense about Bones metobolism being too fast for DD to predict him.

Any category you look at, strength, speed, skill, Dick outclasses Crossbones in.

SasuOna
Originally posted by Zack M
DCnU Batman is more formidable than Pre-Flashpoint in some ways. He still has the origin of traveling around the world, learning from the best martial artists in the world. First arc in Batman/Robin.

That's a big factor for Nightwing losing this though
He's been a jobber for the majority of reboot

abhilegend
Originally posted by SasuOna
That's a big factor for Nightwing losing this though
He's been a jobber for the majority of reboot
Who? Nightwing or Batman?

Blue Area Vet
I need to read the issue first and then will decide.

He still lost to a 98 pound weakling.

laughing out loud

Damn you are such a troll.

Blue Area Vet
Bones doesn't seem too fast for Grayson. I think it's Graysons agility that will be his saving grace.

Bones has far superior STRENGTH and as much HTH skill. Also, his damage soak is elite. Bones.

carver9

Who do you think wins this fight?

80sBaby
Grayson takes a small majority. Crossbones makes him work for every win, though.

SasuOna
Who? Nightwing or Batman?

Nightwing
Lost to Shiva
Lost to Cass
Lost to Talon

I mean his best feat so far in the reboot is fighting with Batman and even then Bruce is still holding back

80sBaby
Originally posted by SasuOna
Nightwing
I mean his best feat so far in the reboot is fighting with Batman and even then Bruce is still holding back

Bruce wasn't holding back. That was kind of the point to their fight.

Zack M
Yeah, good point. Wasn't the shiva loss during his young years?

Makes you think, because Jason Todd took down Shiva rather easily. Jason is above his pre flashpoint version.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Who do you think wins this fight?

Zack M
Grayson with gear and toss up without it. Could go either way, but even if Grayson didn't have his Spyral tech, he can electrocute Bones like he did Saiko.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zsp2jb.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.