Abomination Vs Shaggy Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsw32e6aa6.jpg

Blonsky/Eiling.
No prep no BFR.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsurkll7s8.jpg

carver9
Shaggy man stomps.

riv6672
I was looking at it as Abom being stronger, Shag taking mass punishment...

Zack M
General with ease.

riv6672
Well, hope you two wont mind if i reserve judgement.

Zack M
Why do you think abom is stronger?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
General with ease.

laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by Zack M
Why do you think abom is stronger?
I think he might be stronger, Zack.
One reason i start threads is to hopefully have posters provide arguments that help me decide who actually wins a fight i'm curious about.

Posts like "Shaggy Man stomps" and "General with ease" are fine, but dont really help me make up my mind either way.
So, barring more input from others, i'll say thanks and leave it at that.

Zack M
General took on Orion and superman with no problem. Shaggy man can adapt lime doomsday and does not need to sleep or eat ever. He's also immune to pain and pure physical attacks. Shaggy man stomps.

DarkSaint85
Shaggy Man, for me.

Abom is a good match for the Hulk - until the Hulk ramps up. Then he's toast.

Whereas from the get go, Shaggy Man could tangle with Superman and Orion at the same time (back when Morrison was writing them). Discounting MMH, because of the flames that blunted his powers.

He took a tactical nuke designed to take Superman out, and was regenerating even as the blast was still dissipating, IIRC. That's pretty high end regen.

So yeah, he has an insane damage soak....but his strength isn't anything to sniff at, either. He literally toyed with Orion.

nwg202
Shaggy Man

long pig
Shaggy is bombastic!

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Shaggy Man, for me.

Abom is a good match for the Hulk - until the Hulk ramps up. Then he's toast.

Whereas from the get go, Shaggy Man could tangle with Superman and Orion at the same time (back when Morrison was writing them). Discounting MMH, because of the flames that blunted his powers.

He took a tactical nuke designed to take Superman out, and was regenerating even as the blast was still dissipating, IIRC. That's pretty high end regen.

So yeah, he has an insane damage soak....but his strength isn't anything to sniff at, either. He literally toyed with Orion.
Thanks. thumb up

Zack M
Yeah, Shaggy gets down.

riv6672
I've always liked the character, once Eiling took him over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.