Metro Man vs Flashes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingD19
Does anyone think any or all of the Flashes combined could match the speed of Metro Man?

wakkawakkawakka
Which Flash? Not sure how animated/JLU Flash would do but the live action Flashes would loose soundly.

KingD19
My mistake. I meant the live action ones from the CW as they're the hot topic now.

Robtard
Only saw the pilot for Flash, but unless they can effectively move so fast that they completely freeze time from their perspective, they can't compete with Metroman in terms of speed.

If they can match Metroman's speed-feat, they then have to fight a guy with flight, super-strength, heat-vision and invulnerability.

KingD19
Barry has frozen time in several instances. However, it's only been for brief amounts of time, like a few seconds. Not hours and hours like Metro Man when he casually had a day of introspection and zen learning right in the middle of a fight.

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
Does anyone think any or all of the Flashes combined could match the speed of Metro Man? no. lol.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Barry has frozen time in several instances. However, it's only been for brief amounts of time, like a few seconds. Not hours and hours like Metro Man when he casually had a day of introspection and zen learning right in the middle of a fight.

If I remember, this was back in Season 1. I put it down as an extreme feat, one the writers did not ever think about, or think we would remember.

Personally I discount it.

That's really the only feat that allows him to even enter this conversation, but still not close to MM's league.

Now when you say all of the Flashes combined, what do you mean by that?

I'm not sure if Wally + Impulse + Barry's speed combined is enough.

KingD19
I meant do you think any of them could be fast enough to reach his levels. If they mixed speed then yeah I definitely see it happening, but that would be cheating lol.

Nephthys
Jay said that he was lightspeed at one point. But that looks like it was utter bs imo.

KingD19
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jay said that he was lightspeed at one point. But that looks like it was utter bs imo.

If I recall, it was E2 Harrison Wells that said something along the lines of, "This watch can detect metahumans. So if someone can fly, or run at the speed of light" and Jay just so happened to show up. I think he was either spouting off examples or hyperbole. That or he has no idea how fast the speed of light is, or the speed of light is different on Earth 2 as Barry is already much faster than Jay ever was and he's not even allowed to think about lightspeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.