Siths vs Jedi Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Siths:
Darth Bane
Darth Sidious
Darth Tyrannus
Darth Nihilus
Darth Pluegeis
Darth Sion
Darth Revan
Darth Maul
Darth Caedus
vs
Obi Wan
Yoda
Mace Windu
Kit Fisto
Ki Adi Mundi
Anakin Skywalker
Qui Gon Jinn
Plo Koon
Saesee Tiin
All in full potenial,this is no one on one but all on all in war

Trocity
Anakin solos.

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
Anakin solos. lel true

Nargaroth
Full potential?With Anakin's aid, aka the guy who could reach the Father's level, the council lolstomps.

Selenial
The plural is Sith.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Full potential?With Anakin's aid, aka the guy who could reach the Father's level, the council lolstomps.
With his aid? He doesn't need any of them.

DarthAnt66
Kun solos.

Darth Thor
All depends if Anakin can take Maul. The rest are bantha fodder.

FreshestSlice
thumb up

EmperorSidious2
Sith solidly

FreshestSlice
Ngl, it's legit retarded to think a Full Potential Anakin couldn't waste half of the Sith team with a thought.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Sith solidly

Nvm. Jedi win.

Q99
Were it not for 'full potential,' and Anakin being present, I'd say Sith, the Jedi have a fair amount of weak links, but full potential Anakin is a dominant force...

Btw, as to Maul's potential, he'd probably end up as a fairly substantial Sith lord Master, but still no match for Anakin.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Q99

Btw, as to Maul's potential, he'd probably end up as a fairly substantial Sith lord Master, but still no match for Anakin.

Nah his full potential would also include learning all of Mother Talzin's Magic, and getting the Opress Amp for himself stick out tongue

ok, I add to siths
-Darth Krayt
-Exar Kun

Angelalex242
Doesn't matter who you add to to the Sith. Even adding Valkorion wouldn't stop Full Potential Anakin.

Sinious
I think people should take that as ROTS Anakin tbh. That's probably what OP meant anyway.

NTJack0
Full potential Anakin ragdolls half the team in moments.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Doesn't matter who you add to to the Sith. Even adding Valkorion wouldn't stop Full Potential Anakin.
Nonsense.

Full potential Anakin Skywalker is massively overrated. There is no concrete proof that he forced both Son and Daughter to their knees with his personal strength and/or could do that for long. Anakin likely achieved this by drawing on the power of Mortis and/or assistance from the Father.

Father created Mortis to contain Son and Daughter and prevent their escape. Anybody who could draw on the power of Mortis, could take the place of Father. Anakin passed this TEST.

FreshestSlice
I like how you'r talking about concrete proof when:

A) What you said wasn't proven was flat out stated
and
B)What you said was true is complete speculation

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Nonsense.

Full potential Anakin Skywalker is massively overrated. There is no concrete proof that he forced both Son and Daughter to their knees with his personal strength and/or could do that for long. Anakin likely achieved this by drawing on the power of Mortis and/or assistance from the Father.

Father created Mortis to contain Son and Daughter and prevent their escape. Anybody who could draw on the power of Mortis, could take the place of Father. Anakin passed this TEST. no expression

Yes he was drawing on Mortis, that's how he achieved his full potential.

The idea that anyone could past the test however is baseless nonsense lol.

DarthAnt66
I'm not sure how anyone can watch this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=groYO_51bwY) and not think Skywalker solos.

FreshestSlice
LeGenD thinks Valkorion can solo the Father.

ILS
Good fight imo

Nephthys
Originally posted by Beniboybling
no expression

Yes he was drawing on Mortis, that's how he achieved his full potential.

The idea that anyone could past the test however is baseless nonsense lol.

Uh, not really. Anakin's potential was said to be twice that of Sidious. Sidious isn't even near the One's. Anakin was drawing on Mortis as the Chosen One and he seemed to be in peak condition. But he's not Son & Daughter + outside of Mortis and he never could be.

Not everyone could draw on Mortis. Obi-Wan and Ahsoka sure couldn't, despite Obi-Wan suggesting it in the first place. I'm pretty sure if anyone except Anakin even managed it their bodies would be instantly incinerated with that much power flowing through them.

Emperordmb
Either Anakin can't reach that level off of Mortis, or that twice as powerful as Sidious thing is complete BS.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Uh, not really. Anakin's potential was said to be twice that of Sidious. Sidious isn't even near the One's. Anakin was drawing on Mortis as the Chosen One and he seemed to be in peak condition. But he's not Son & Daughter + outside of Mortis and he never could be.

Completely ignoring that Anakin is supposed to replace the Father and that the Son and the Daughter ALSO draw off Mortis, it being a planet of pure Force energy.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Completely ignoring that Anakin is supposed to replace the Father and that the Son and the Daughter ALSO draw off Mortis, it being a planet of pure Force energy.

Why would that be ignoring that fact? He's meant to replace the Father and remain on Mortis where his special connection to the Force lets him subdue those two.

But seriously, Anakin isn't walking around with 25 times as many midichlorians as anyone else.

Trocity
Either way, being twice as powerful as Sidious means Sidious himself is fodder, and he still godstomps this.

Nephthys
Yes.

FreshestSlice
Why would that be ignoring that fact? He's meant to replace the Father and remain on Mortis where his special connection to the Force lets him subdue those two.

Because he is more powerful than them combined both on and off Mortis.

Except he is.

Nephthys
Ok. But have you considered.... no?

FreshestSlice
Yes, I've considered it, and it's wrong. http://r27.imgfast.net/users/2716/29/35/50/smiles/1751224631.png

Nephthys
Also if he replaced the Father he'd probably drink from that fountain thing that made Abeloth crazy powerful anyway. He doesn't need to be a god from borth.

DarthAnt66
Also if he replaced the Father he'd probably drink from that fountain thing that made Abeloth crazy powerful anyway. He doesn't need to be a god from borth.
http://img.memecdn.com/facepalms-facepalms-everwhere_o_171134.jpg

Beniboybling
Uh, not really. Anakin's potential was said to be twice that of Sidious. Sidious isn't even near the One's. Anakin was drawing on Mortis as the Chosen One and he seemed to be in peak condition. But he's not Son & Daughter + outside of Mortis and he never could be. So am I correct in thinking this assumption of yours is entirely predicated on this one quote from GL?

Did it ever occur to you that this off-hand statement might not be intended as an precise depiction of Anakin's full potential?

EDIT: Ant, be a dear and scale your gifs. thumb up

Nephthys
It "may" not be precise, but I find it hard to believe it's so far off the mark as to entertain the notion that Anakin's dozens of times more powerful than Lucas alluded to.

There's other reasons. There isn't anything suggesting Anakin has that much potential in him. Even Luke at his best was a blip compared to the One's general level.

Beniboybling
Considering we lack an precise indication of how powerful the Ones are in relation to other Force sensitives, I'd say the idea that he needs to be "dozens times more powerful" is pretty arbitrary in itself. As is the idea that Luke is a "blip" in comparison to them.

The fact aside that "twice as powerful as Darth Sidious" is more than enough to convey the idea that Anakin's potential is vast.

And there is little to suggest that Anakin could become twice as powerful as Sheev, but there we go.

Nephthys
How much more powerful do you think he'd need to be to pull off what he did outside of Mortis? Can't we use Abeloth as a rough estimate?

I mean, people think that the One's are powerful enough to crack the universe like an egg. Compared to that, my suggestion was conservative af.

Regardless, it's a massive difference between what Lucas said either way.

Also, naw. Anakin getting to that level is def supported. Like how he clowned Dooku when he tapped into his potential.

Beniboybling
Abeloth is Legends, assuming she even exists in Canon is folly.

Nonetheless I'm not necessarily critiquing your suggestions, merely pointing out that such assessments are speculative at best, and therefore can hardly be put into conflict with Lucas own non-specific claims.

P.S. Anakin's full potential should be enough to clown Palpatine, the guy who could Force choke Dooku over holocam, so naw.

Nephthys
Oh that's a bullshit distinction. Half this thread is Legends. IDGAF about Abeloth being Legends. She's relevant.

The One's are clearly on a completely different level than ordinary Force Users like Palpatine. Considering this entire discussion was started by your dismissal of Legends argument contrary to that, I assume you agree with me. For Anakin to be capable of humbling two such beings at once, despite inexperience in that level of Force Mastery, his power would need to be greatly higher than Lucas' estimation. I simply don't think that the guy who created Anakin (and iirc was heavily involved with the One's creation) could be that far off the mark. Especially when he was explicitly shown to be drawing off of Mortis to do so.

Palpatine couldn't clown Dooku in lightsabers though. And that was Anakin clearly just starting to tap into his full potential.

FreshestSlice
My opinion > everyone else's, including the people who wrote the damn thing

Nephthys
Right, except my interpretation is the one saying not to dismiss the creators statement just because it conflicts with my opinion.

FreshestSlice
No. You made an arbitrary judgement on how powerful Sidious must be in comparison to Abeloth who is easily within the range of twice the power of someone who can rip open reality.

Nephthys
I made that assessment because it says that Abeloth is 12 times stronger than Luke during one of their fights. And Luke isn't less powerful than Sidious.

git gud faq

Beniboybling
Oh that's a bullshit distinction. Half this thread is Legends. IDGAF about Abeloth being Legends. She's relevant. I'm not saying she's not relevant, I'm merely saying that the claim that Abeloth is "a dozen times" stronger than Luke, cannot be applied absolutely to Canon. When Legends have been confirmed to be potentially inaccurate and exaggerated, especially when frankly it could be hyperbole in itself.

Regardless Abeloth as I recall, is more powerful than the Son & Daughter combined.
I do, considering its stated as much in the Star Wars Databank.

But we must also remember that Anakin is essentially the Star Wars version of Jesus, a metaphorical Son of God, he is not normal by any strength of the imagination.Sure, but what my issue is is the fact that this is a problem, Lucas is making just that an estimation, we can't expect it to be accurate, and unchangeable.Who are we talking about now? The "guy" with created Anakin was the Force itself brah.Referring to what Freshest pointed out here i.e. that we've no reason to assume the Son & Daughter could not do the same, which would make it an equal playing field.

Nonetheless I suppose what it boils down too is whether what kind of relationship the Ones have with Mortis, as a nexus of Force energy it would presumably empower them, but at the same time it is a nexus of their own creation and arguably a nexus sustained by their existence.

To suggest they would be weaker off-nexus would therefore I suppose, be questionable.

FreshestSlice
I made that assessment because it says that Abeloth is 12 times stronger than Luke during one of their fights. And Luke isn't less powerful than Sidious.

git gud faq
Yeah, and Luke says he is. Guess Luke's opinion means less than yours.

Nephthys
I'm not saying she's not relevant, I'm merely saying that the claim that Abeloth is "a dozen times" stronger than Luke, cannot be applied absolutely to Canon. When Legends have been confirmed to be potentially inaccurate and exaggerated, especially when frankly it could be hyperbole in itself.

Regardless Abeloth as I recall, is more powerful than the Son & Daughter combined.

You questioned her existence, lol. Also still don't care about the Legends thing.

Which would still need for Anakin's potential to be upwards of a dozen times LotF Luke. That's insane.

I do, considering its stated as much in the Star Wars Databank.

But we must also remember that Anakin is essentially the Star Wars version of Jesus, a metaphorical Son of God, he is not normal by any strength of the imagination.

Yeah, but being around twice as powerful as anyone else in history is pretty extraordinary already.

Sure, but what my issue is is the fact that this is a problem, Lucas is making just that an estimation, we can't expect it to be accurate, and unchangeable.

Ballpark estimation's still give you the damn ballpark. It's not so inaccurate that it's a couple blocks away, ordering pasta for it's hot date. It's a far better source for Anakin's full potential than literally anything else as far as I know. Just ignoring it would be stupid and smacks of biased interpreting.

Lucas also said that Luke had similar potential to Anakin and Luke has mastered his power to a pretty dang extent and never dreamed of choking out 2 Ones at once.

Who are we talking about now? The "guy" with created Anakin was the Force itself brah.

The Force isn't real.

Referring to what Freshest pointed out here i.e. that we've no reason to assume the Son & Daughter could not do the same, which would make it an equal playing field.

Nonetheless I suppose what it boils down too is whether what kind of relationship the Ones have with Mortis, as a nexus of Force energy it would presumably empower them, but at the same time it is a nexus of their own creation and arguably a nexus sustained by their existence.

To suggest they would be weaker off-nexus would therefore I suppose, be questionable.

Unless Anakin, as the Chosen One born directly from the Force, received a far more substantial boost than anything else could. And yeah, I agree with what you raise that it's speculative that the One's are stronger on Mortis or weaker off it.

Your interpretation that the nexus only allowed Anakin to reach his full potential is also questionable. It's never worked like that. Personally I don't even see where you're getting that idea.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yeah, and Luke says he is. Guess Luke's opinion means less than yours.

I admire how much you're reaching to shit on me dude. Keep up the bad work! thumb up

FreshestSlice
Yep, because you using an arbitrary opinion is definitely superior to me doing the same. Because reasons.

Nephthys
No no, you got me. I'm a bad person. What more even needs to be said??? Thoroughly lampooned by the great FreshestSlice, I'll go tie the noose right now.

FreshestSlice
Be sure to put it over live stream. I doubt anyone would want to miss this.

DarthAnt66
Link?

Angelalex242
Luke hadn't reached his full potential yet in 10 ABY. Luke's got 32 years experience on the man who said that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.