Radical Islam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Is Radical islam a bunch of bigots?

If you don't like Islam you are considered a bigot, but what about the ones that don't like anyone who is not one of them, that makes them bigots as well correct?

Bardock42
Yes, radical islamists are bigots.

Slay
I dislike Islam, especially radical Muslims. That being said, I dislike every religion. Though I don't feel it's in anyone's best interest to heap all Muslims together and to make them out as some evil force that's destroying the world.

I don't think anyone on this forum would say you're a bigot for disliking radical Muslims. The reason you're being called a bigot is because of your hatred for all Muslims, radical or peaceful.

REXXXX
Well, yes. Radical extremists who adhere to Islam and persecute others would be bigots. You technically would call these extremists Islamists, rather than Muslims, as they use their extreme interpretations of their religion to meet or promote their political objectives. The Taliban, al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, al-Shabbab, ISIS/Daesh, so on and so forth.

Originally posted by Slay
I don't think anyone on this forum would say you're a bigot for disliking radical Muslims. The reason you're being called a bigot is because of your hatred for all Muslims, radical or peaceful.

Pretty much!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Slay
I dislike Islam, especially radical Muslims. That being said, I dislike every religion. Though I don't feel it's in anyone's best interest to heap all Muslims together and to make them out as some evil force that's destroying the world.

Originally posted by REXXXX
Well, yes. Radical extremists who adhere to Islam and persecute others would be bigots. You technically would call these extremists Islamists, rather than Muslims, as they use their extreme interpretations of their religion to meet or promote their political objectives. The Taliban, al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, al-Shabbab, ISIS/Daesh, so on and so forth.

Pretty much!

Prove I ever stated I hated all of Islam, or talked bad about the peaceful ones.

Time-Immemorial
Wow

http://bigthink.com/daylight-atheism/why-atheists-should-fight-anti-muslim-bigotry

Robtard
It's safe to say that both radical Muslims and the thread starter are bigots.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard

Its safe to say you are a bigot and a jackass.

The Ecks
Originally posted by Robtard
Nope, op is just a big time hater and racist.

REXXXX
Closing. Question's answer is pretty cut and dry.

Ecks, Robtard- no need to make those observations.

T-I- I advise not responding to those attacking you if you're going to attack back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.