Is Spider-man the strongest non invulnerable character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Because, he's pretty damn strong.
He can technically still get shot in the head and die though.
I realize characters with healing factors arent invulnerable, but i'm not talking about them.

StiltmanFTW
No, he's not.

Thor himself got shot in the head and lost consciousness.

And if you mean those who can actually die from a single headshot... there are still plenty of those who are stronger than Parker. Like Kaine or Gargan. Mister Hyde wanted to avoid the confrontation with cops, too.

riv6672
Good deal, thanks. thumb up

Flyattractor
If you watch the Disney Ult Spidey toon you get the impression he is indestructible.

roughrider
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, he's not.

Thor's also been shot by machine guns from an F-16 and not even flinched. In the past, his invulnerability to small sharp objects has been as inconsistent as Wonder Woman's. Nonetheless, when he has been shot the bullet doesn't penetrate his skin. Peter's skin can still be penetrated fairly easily, but relies on his precog abilities and agility to avoid it.

Movie versions of him has made him more invulnerable, from crashing though brick walls to falls from great heights.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, he's not.

And if you mean those who can actually die from a single headshot... there are still plenty of those who are stronger than Parker. Like Kaine or Gargan. Mister Hyde wanted to avoid the confrontation with cops, too.

Stop low balling, Abhi Jr. Thor has shown to be bullet proof and nuc proof.

Surtur
Thor being KO'ed by a headshot seems really god damn silly. Just this whole thing with super tough characters who they sometimes try to portray with a "piercing" weakness is just silly.

If someone who can destroy a planet in a few punches can punch Thor and not turn Thor into a fine red mist then a motherf*cking bullet shouldn't do anything.

TethAdamTheRock
Movie versions? Lizard

staxamillion
there are a bunch of people that can get murked but they can create force fields. does this count because without the barrier they would be toast.

TethAdamTheRock
Think he means physically strong

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Because, he's pretty damn strong.
He can technically still get shot in the head and die though.
I realize characters with healing factors arent invulnerable, but i'm not talking about them.

Well, some versions of Wonder Woman aren't bullet proof..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, some versions of Wonder Woman aren't bullet proof..

Some? You mean most.

Only Injustice Diana no-sold them with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.