Frieza Training

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Frieza is going to reach a new height of power within a short period of time. We have no recollection of how he got there within those short months. If you were to come up with a general idea on what Frieza did to get to the levels he is at to challenge Gods, name 3 training things you think Frieza either did or what you think he SHOULD DO to get to the god challenging levels.

Demonic Phoenix
1) Eat his Vegetas, like some Raditz & Broly.

2) Sleep.

2) Play with his Chi-Chis.

carver9
The best answer ever. Anyone else.

NewGuy01
Completely mundane shit.

carver9
Like what? What should Akira have him doing?

AuraAngel
I feel like you're looking for a One-Punch Man reference.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Frieza is going to reach a new height of power within a short period of time. We have no recollection of how he got there within those short months. If you were to come up with a general idea on what Frieza did to get to the levels he is at to challenge Gods, name 3 training things you think Frieza either did or what you think he SHOULD DO to get to the god challenging levels.

And this could not be addressed in the Dragon Ball Super thread?

NewGuy01
Jogging. Benching. Boxing. Enthusiastic trips to the gym. Maybe the occasional standoff against armies of exotic creatures.

All the while playing montage music on his phone, of course. I doubt Akira's going to make it something special; it's just that Frieza was born with the power he possesses, so any additional training would make a massive difference.

cdtm
Vampiric ki sucking machine.

Freeza trains like Alucard trains. And kills anyone who points out "That's not training..".

Astner
250... 300 times gravity.

One Big Mob
Probably train with Champa. Or at least that makes sense.

If he just Vegeta trains by himself though, I can't see how that'd push him hard enough. Though I guess it will regardless.

Hopefully red guy trains as well to make that Piccolo fight make sense.

bbrem123
I thought he just does the Piccolo training an meditates for a long as time to bring out his power. Didnt they show something that is the movie?

Reminds me of how Elder Kai brought out Gohan's power.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9
The best answer ever. Anyone else.

Ask a stupid question...

Time-Immemorial
Carver this thread sucks. Do better next TIME.

Galan007
I like the training with Champa idea. thumb up

But if Freeza's doing it solo, high-intensity gravity training+meditation would make the most sense, based on what we know.

Think about the gains Goku and Vegeta gleaned from that type of training when they were still n00bish. Sure, they experienced zenkais and whatnot, but Freeza is a mutant--that already makes him about as haxxed as it gets. That said, he would likely(and obviously did) experience far greater gains in raw power/ki then even Saiyans. Tack on him potentially utilizing meditation to further draw out his latent potential, and it seems a bit more realistic--especially considering that his mind is already very evolved(ergo his powerful/precise use of TK and whatnot.)

Inhuman
They should have brought back King Cold too

juggerman
thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

2) Sleep.

2) Play with his Chi-Chis.

This is definitely "teeeheee!" material. teehee

StiltmanFTW
Good thread. I can accept that Frieza can "level up" faster than even Saiyans, but the training before RoF would need to be indeed hardcore.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good thread. I can accept that Frieza can "level up" faster than even Saiyans, but the training before RoF would need to be indeed hardcore. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good thread. I can accept that Frieza can "level up" faster than even Saiyans, but the training before RoF would need to be indeed hardcore. i think frieza will win here

NemeBro
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running. Every day. He ate three meals a day, but a banana in the morning was good enough. And he refused to use his air conditioner, be it the summer or winter, to mentally strengthen himself.

cdtm
Freeza wasn't getting tired. He was getting bored.

That look of shock when Goku knifed him in thr ribs? Utter disbelief that he didn't feel anything.. at all.

naurtoisbeast

2) Sleep.

2) Play with his Chi-Chis. Originally posted by dadudemon
This is definitely "teeeheee!" material. teehee i think freiza will win

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running. Every day. He ate three meals a day, but a banana in the morning was good enough. And he refused to use his air conditioner, be it the summer or winter, to mentally strengthen himself.

And then he went back to defeat the mighty Crablante- I mean Goku.

Time-Immemorial
Beyonderfags sock account is ghostman.

Q99
Honestly I think saying 'training' is a bit easy. It's very hard to think of stuff to do that'd affect Frieza's muscles in a noticeable way, and the stronger he gets, the harder it should be to improve.

naurtoisbeast

2) Sleep.

2) Play with his Chi-Chis. Originally posted by NewGuy01
Completely mundane shit. i think frieza will win here

naurtoisbeast

2) Sleep.

2) Play with his Chi-Chis. Originally posted by carver9
The best answer ever. Anyone else. i think frieza will win here

naurtoisbeast

2) Sleep.

2) Play with his Chi-Chis. Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

2) Sleep.

2) Play with his Chi-Chis. i think frieza will win here

naurtoisbeast

2) Sleep.

2) Play with his Chi-Chis. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good thread. I can accept that Frieza can "level up" faster than even Saiyans, but the training before RoF would need to be indeed hardcore. i think frieza will win here

carver9
laughing out loud

naurtoisbeast

2) Sleep.

2) Play with his Chi-Chis. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

naurtoisbeast

2) Sleep.

2) Play with his Chi-Chis. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Carver this thread sucks. Do better next TIME. i think frieza will win

naurtoisbeast

2) Sleep.

2) Sleep.

naurtoisbeast

2) Sleep.

2) Sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.