Temujin Vs Jin-Si

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i65.tinypic.com/nzgm0p.jpg

vs

http://i64.tinypic.com/110adza.jpg

carver9
Temujin pulls a high majority.

Zack M
How good is he in hth?

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
How good is he in hth?

I'll post scans in a min but this guy fights nothing but top tiers. He is powerful, extremely powerful.

Zack M
Originally posted by carver9
I'll post scans in a min but this guy fights nothing but top tiers. He is powerful, extremely powerful.

Batman fought 2 Karate Kid's (Who can also fight top tiers) , yet Jin Si destroyed Batman

deathslash
Batman fought 2 Karate Kid's (Who can also fight top tiers) , yet Jin Si destroyed Batman is that abc logic supposed to impress us? KGBeast destroyed batman 1v1. Does that mean that he can match karate kid?

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
is that abc logic supposed to impress us? KGBeast destroyed batman 1v1. Does that mean that he can match karate kid?

Someone handing Batman his ass in HTH fight should impress you. Carver pointed out that Temujin has fought top tiers. So? Are these Top tiers hth experts?

deathslash
Someone handing Batman his ass in HTH fight should impress you. Carver pointed out that Temujin has fought top tiers. So? Are these Top tiers hth experts? there's a difference though. Temujin fought them directly. He didn't do it via the transitive property like Jin-si. Batman has also fought superman before. Does that mean that Jin-si can do it to?

Zack M
there's a difference though. Temujin fought them directly. He didn't do it via the transitive property like Jin-si. Batman has also fought superman before. Does that mean that Jin-si can do it to?

Jin Si is the very spirit of Martial Arts. A living idea/concept. I wouldn't put it past her beating top tiers too. She's basically a poor man's Karate Kid.

Can you provide some scans of Temujin beating these top tiers?

carver9
Vs Ironman

Was working him with pure skill.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2962805-vstemugin1a5sp.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2962806-1467448-1465633_tem2_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2962807-vstemugin1c1sp.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2962808-vstemugin1d4sj.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2962809-vstemugin1e2pm.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2962810-vstemugin1f1yw.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2962811-vstemugin1g6uk.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2962812-vstemugin1h9ai.jpg

End of fight. He did crazy well against Hulk. Hell, he was able to amp his chi in that fight. I'll post another fight. One sec.

Zack M
He didn't actually beat the Hulk, plus Iron Man isn't top tier. Tony isn't even a good hth combatant.

carver9
He didn't actually beat the Hulk, plus Iron Man isn't top tier. Tony isn't even a good hth combatant.

He didn't beat the Hulk, no, but causing him pain is a huge ft.

Tony isn't top tier but he is close as hell.

Zack M
Originally posted by carver9
He didn't beat the Hulk, no, but causing him pain is a huge ft.

Tony isn't top tier but he is close as hell.

That's what I thought. How well does temugin do against top tier streets?

deathslash
That's what I thought. How well does temugin do against top tier streets? the real question here is what feats does Jin-Si have. If all that she has is beating Batman and then fading into obscurity, that isn't gonna cut it against someone that was throwing down with the hulk.

abhilegend
the real question here is what feats does Jin-Si have. If all that she has is beating Batman and then fading into obscurity, that isn't gonna cut it against someone that was throwing down with the hulk.
Uh, sure it will.

Batman was helpless against her. She is literally the concept of martial arts being given form.

How does Temujin even hurt her?

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Uh, sure it will.

Batman was helpless against her. She is literally the concept of martial arts being given form.

How does Temujin even hurt her? no, it won't. Blue Marvel has beaten down king hyperion, thrown down with the mighty avengers, soloed pagan, and flown through shuma gorath's physical form but you still don't hear anyone suggesting that he can pull a majority on established characters like superman, thor, or silver surfer. Do you know why? It because all of them have way more feats than him and he doesn't currently have enough to suggest that he can beat them on their best day.

The same principle applies here. Temujin has more feats and none of them are bad. Until you can show me some scans of her doing something like what he has done, he wins via having more impressive and many more feats.

Zack M
no, it won't. Blue Marvel has beaten down king hyperion, thrown down with the mighty avengers, soloed pagan, and flown through shuma gorath's physical form but you still don't hear anyone suggesting that he can pull a majority on established characters like superman, thor, or silver surfer. Do you know why? It because all of them have way more feats than him and he doesn't currently have enough to suggest that he can beat them on their best day.

The same principle applies here. Temujin has more feats and none of them are bad. Until you can show me some scans of her doing something like what he has done, he wins via having more impressive and many more feats.

It's not because of the amount of feats Superman has, but the fact that he can match every single one of Blue Marvel's feats.

You'd be right generally, though about Jin Si, but it's the fact that she tooled a top tier martial artists with ease and convincingly at that. Not even Karate Kid looked that impressive against Batman.

Think of her very being. She has the knowledge of ALL the Grand Masters and top tier martial artists on earth. That's including Batman, Sensei, Shiva, I Ching, O-Senei, Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, etc...

That's pretty uber.

abhilegend
no, it won't. Blue Marvel has beaten down king hyperion, thrown down with the mighty avengers, soloed pagan, and flown through shuma gorath's physical form but you still don't hear anyone suggesting that he can pull a majority on established characters like superman, thor, or silver surfer. Do you know why? It because all of them have way more feats than him and he doesn't currently have enough to suggest that he can beat them on their best day.

What does Blue Marvel has to do with this?

How does Temujin hurts her?

deathslash
It's not because of the amount of feats Superman has, but the fact that he can match every single one of Blue Marvel's feats.

You'd be right generally, though about Jin Si, but it's the fact that she tooled a top tier martial artists with ease and convincingly at that. Not even Karate Kid looked that impressive against Batman.

Think of her very being. She has the knowledge of ALL the Grand Masters and top tier martial artists on earth. That's including Batman, Sensei, Shiva, I Ching, O-Senei, Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, etc...

That's pretty uber. question. Was the karate kid/batman fight written by the same person that wrote the Jin/batman fight? Different writers have different opinions of how skilled a character is and who would win in a fight. Also, you and I both know that just by looking at the feats of these two, val would rape Bruce in a non pis filled environment.

Meh, having a statement of your abilities doesn't immediately mean that you can win . You need feats to back it up. Take apocalypse for example: we all know that he has a plethora of abilities and he's supposed to be one of the strongest mutants ever. However, almost every time that he aplears, he jobs and dies. We all know that he's supposed to be super powerful, but he doesn't have much to support his case.

abhilegend
So you're just going to ignore what you don't like?
Seems like another marvel fanboy to me.

Zack M
question. Was the karate kid/batman fight written by the same person that wrote the Jin/batman fight? Different writers have different opinions of how skilled a character is and who would win in a fight. Also, you and I both know that just by looking at the feats of these two, val would rape Bruce in a non pis filled environment.

Meh, having a statement of your abilities doesn't immediately mean that you can win . You need feats to back it up. Take apocalypse for example: we all know that he has a plethora of abilities and he's supposed to be one of the strongest mutants ever. However, almost every time that he aplears, he jobs and dies. We all know that he's supposed to be super powerful, but he doesn't have much to support his case.

Bruce had 2 fights with 2 different Karate Kid's and did amazingly well, despite being not as skilled. If it were only ONE fight, I'd call it PIS, but Bruce PROVED himself twice and deserves credit. I'd still rank Karate Kid above Batman and would probably win every time, if it were to go on further, but just hanging with someone like Val is impressive.

That's not the ONLY great feat Batman has. Carver showed Temugin fighting Ironman. That's cute. Batman fought the JLA WITHOUT prep. MUCH better feat than Temugin and Jin Si OWNED the same being.

carver9
Stop sharing fts.

carver9
Edit

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
So you're just going to ignore what you don't like?
Seems like another marvel fanboy to me. so you actually think batman can take karate kid in a fight? Seems like another DC retard to me.

I also noticed that you didn't even try to argue against my second statement. Good job.

abhilegend
so you actually think batman can take karate kid in a fight? Seems like another DC retard to me.

I also noticed that you didn't even try to argue against my second statement. Good job.
Take? No. Fight him. Yes. And watch your language.

Why would I even try? Its nonsense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.